Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What is/was your least favorite subject in school? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Least Favorite School Subject?
  Math
  English
  History/Social Studies
  Foriegn Language
  Science
  Reading
  Gym
  Musical
  Other[Art,Technology,etc]
  Nothing I'm an overachiever
View Results

amberlin_070

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:19 pm
so many good reasons to hate school  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:32 pm
i really hate math i suck at it...

look,

User Image
Total Value: 364,255,872 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Shadow Spirit
Angelic Sash
Mimzy Aura
Neutral Starter Sandals
Dark Star
Old Skewl Orange Jump Pants
Old Skewl Orange Sports Jacket
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Angelic Halo  

Harry19879

kari936221

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:55 pm
i h8 gym! it makes me run. i hate running. scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:46 pm
mine's physics my teacher is boring  

xxxxxJohnxxxxx

crazyhazie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:00 pm
I don't hate math the subject, I just hate my math teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:56 am
i don't like my health class and health teacher!
and i seldom hate my English teacher!!! domokun  

kriixIISrandomm

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:07 pm
I dislike math because of the teachers I had. They're explanations were to complex. You'd ask a question and they'd give you the same complex explanation, plus they were boring, they didn't motivate me at all. It wasn't until a new teacher came that I started warming up to math. He was great. He explained everything step by step, he would hold meetings with anyone who still had doubts and stayed with us until they were cleared. He made me actually like math and when he left I disliked math again. Right now I'm in college taking math (statistics) which for now is going good.

With gym I only disliked it when I had to play volleyball cause I have no strength in my arms so the ball would hardly pass the net, I was strangely good at basketball though, but gym in my school was mostly like hanging around doing nothing after playing for 15 minutes. Now I love playing pool! 4laugh I found that I can play it pretty well which made me happy since I don't have much talents and it's so much fun. whee o___________o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:14 pm
My least favorite--- as of college---- is History STILL! Math is still somewhere on my hate list--- but since I want to be in the medicine area--- I have no choice. I use to hate chem. with a passion, but I'm beginning to understand it better now. Same for math, I'm beginning to understand it better now then back then.... I hated gym (and still do kind of) because of being forced to play sports that you can't/didn't like to play.... Science (Bio.) would be my best for me, and Japanese is my best too! I like both subjects--- though I am not taking Biology yet...  

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tenolein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:30 pm

AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA rofl

I'm sorry man.. That made my freakin' day! -=chuckles=-

My most hated class? Hmm, it's pretty much a tie between Math and English. Most of my math teachers sucked, until I took Calculus. But, by then, I was 1.5 years behind everyone else in that class, thanks to awesomely sucky teachers. Luckily I was able to drop calc because I had already gotten my credits of math to graduate.
I voted for English because it was straight boooooring! Some of my teachers were fun/good.. but English just couldn't keep my attention. The only thing I learned in English was in 9th grade, and it was that Walt Whitman wrote "Leaves of Grass".

As far as classes I liked.. I loooooved art and mechanical drafting. Not only were the classes FUN, but I learned a TON, ANNNND both my art/drafting teachers I had for 4 years, and they both have been HUGE influences on my life. Gym was also a favorite of mine.. GYM JOCKS FTW!!11!

I didn't like science until 11th grade, when I actually had a REAL teacher. I not only LEARNED, but didn't do a LICK of homework, because I aced all my tests and extra point questions, I passed my 11th grade science class, geology, with B's. Also, my only science class in 12th grade was for only half a year of biology, because I failed a semester of biology in 10th grade. Thankfully I had a different teacher, and he was another huge impact on my life. I've never had a teacher in a required class uplift me as much as this one, Mr. Glockner.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff