Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
places you've visited... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a travel person?
  yes
  no
  im a pro adventurer
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:16 pm
hell_raisor
sadly i have only been to a couple of states... wyoming (sp) and adventure land.

where's adventure land???  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:06 pm
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat

nursery rhymes? really?

rofl
Ehhh how did you know?

ninja cause i know everything...

mua ha ha ha ha....MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUA HA HA HA!!!!!

cool
Thats freaky........ it´s itsy bitsy spider in Swedish.....

yeah, no, i already knew that.

((no really, i did. not joking.))

whee

i like swedish because with a bit of german knowledge and sounding it out i can make sense of it
So if you know that Spinne (sp) in german means spider, and that W is often pronounced like the English V, and that the E on the end of words is also pronounced, its easy to translate "Imse Vimse spindel" as incy wincy spider 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:31 am
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat

nursery rhymes? really?

rofl
Ehhh how did you know?

cool

whee

i like swedish because with a bit of german knowledge and sounding it out i can make sense of it
So if you know that Spinne (sp) in german means spider, and that W is often pronounced like the English V, and that the E on the end of words is also pronounced, its easy to translate "Imse Vimse spindel" as incy wincy spider 3nodding

the only german i know is from "du hast"...

rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:37 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat

cool

whee

rofl

rolleyes typical i should have seen that one coming xd  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:50 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat

cool

whee

rofl

well, actually, there was also a techno song from back when i was younger that was all crazy and scary sounding, and it turned out that they were singing a chocolate chip cookie recipe in german, so i guess i can make cookies, too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:57 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

whee

rofl

well, actually, there was also a techno song from back when i was younger that was all crazy and scary sounding, and it turned out that they were singing a chocolate chip cookie recipe in german, so i guess i can make cookies, too. 3nodding

that song sounds awesome xd can u remember the name?  

First Pancake

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:56 pm
First Pancake
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

whee

rofl

that song sounds awesome xd can u remember the name?

naw, it came out like, 10 years ago...i'll try to track it down though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:18 pm
that would be awesome 3nodding  

First Pancake

kari936221

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:29 pm
havent been to many places but i have been to
Florida
Georgia
North Carolina
Hawaii
Tennessee

I'm pretty sure thats it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:55 am
Iconised Ghost
Chris de Medich
Iconised Ghost
So far i've been to England, France, New Zealand and Australia >.< I've also been to dubai, hawaii, kuala lumpor (sp?) but they dont really count since i didnt leave the airport xd next year i plan on going to japan in april 3nodding

if you get the chance defenately check out kyoto thats the one place I WISH I would have had the time to go to.... 3nodding

i think i will be close, i want to see the golden temples and the nightingale floors. Thats kyoto right?

I think so, I'm not sure however if you're around summer or fall you can check out the cherry blossom festival, as well as all the castles and shrines and if you have the time and money hire a geisha to give you a tour. 3nodding  

Chris de Medich

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:50 pm
Chris de Medich
Iconised Ghost
Chris de Medich
Iconised Ghost
So far i've been to England, France, New Zealand and Australia >.< I've also been to dubai, hawaii, kuala lumpor (sp?) but they dont really count since i didnt leave the airport xd next year i plan on going to japan in april 3nodding

if you get the chance defenately check out kyoto thats the one place I WISH I would have had the time to go to.... 3nodding

i think i will be close, i want to see the golden temples and the nightingale floors. Thats kyoto right?

I think so, I'm not sure however if you're around summer or fall you can check out the cherry blossom festival, as well as all the castles and shrines and if you have the time and money hire a geisha to give you a tour. 3nodding

ooo that sounds cool! But i thought that the cherry blossoms were out in spring?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:15 pm
Iconised Ghost
Chris de Medich
Iconised Ghost
Chris de Medich
Iconised Ghost

ooo that sounds cool! But i thought that the cherry blossoms were out in spring?

ughh sorry my head was in shambles that day yeah you're right i meant spring lol sorry.  

Chris de Medich

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:31 pm
mrgreen cool, well i plan to go in april so maybe i will be able to see them  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items