Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Need help in RL Girl probs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How to talk to her ?
  Use a friend
  Other ways ?
View Results

dragoeni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:45 pm
How is that ?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:54 pm
dragoeni
How is that ?

because she'll already know how shy you are and will then be willing to make allowances for you. 3nodding

see, to YOU its obvious that you're shy, but if she likes you back, she might just think that you don't like her, and that's not good!

it sounds childish, but you might want to enlist in the aid of one of HER friends...like, send them a note telling them you like her and asking them for advice.

cause either her friend will go running gleefully and tell her you like her and then it'll all work out, or the friend will actually give you advice! xd either way, you can't go wrong with that!

but be careful! angel tried this path before we dated ((i know, i know, its hard to imagine him as shy, but he SO was...the only way he knew how to interact with me was to piss me off so i'd yell @ him, which he says was preferable to me not even knowing he was around rofl )), but he chose a girl who was a friend of mine who LIKED him.

sweatdrop

well, let me tell you, it did NOT turn out well @ all! she totally tried to steal him for herself ((the skank)) and when i found out that she'd told him i DIDN'T like him, i gave her the business over it! stressed

if you know any of her friends or have classes with them, that's a good start...or if any of YOUR friends know HER friends...

or just be completely bold and write her a note telling her how you feel and that you're shy and its hard for you to communicate your feelings to her and stick it in her locker...or do what angel did and throw it @ her head.

stare @ angel

swear to god, they need to make an anime of angel and me when we were in hs. sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

dragoeni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:15 pm
Well...I kinda have the email of her friend and I am going to give it a try,just hope it works out and she does like me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:34 pm
dragoeni
Well...I kinda have the email of her friend and I am going to give it a try,just hope it works out and she does like me.

Good luck.

Keep us updated. If her response is anything but, "No, I'm not interested", you are still in the 'game'!!  

Tenolein

Arosnos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:53 pm
Dude,just wait till theres something you two have in common.Like if shes talking about something you know but she needs more help understanding,just enter the conversation.She'll like the help and so from there something else could come in the conversation.Then u 2 could hang out eventually.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:42 am
be a man! and do the right things..........Bruce Lee said mrgreen
its easier to start via the internet
joke more!
...........thats my way sweatdrop
sorry....not useful sweatdrop  

D-ve

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash