Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Valentine's Event Forum! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiss?
  *glomp*
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:57 pm
I got 100 gold.. how much do you end up getting? Is it worth it =o  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:09 pm
you get about 3 lots of 250 gold i think, plus items. Its worth it for me xd but in the scale of things maybe not  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:20 pm
200, 350, 400 as far as gold goes thats what I got.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:53 pm
angel_half82
I will only use the mirror code when there is a threatdown

please define "threatdown"?

stare  

WastelandMama
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:17 am
aprilness
I don't like that mirror code, coz I keep seeing people use it and then stupid n00bs are like, "o em gee, wats my avi doin tharr, dubl yew tee eff" ....Nobody gets that everyone sees it and they're not special. O_o And some people get REALLY upset about seeing their avi in someone's post for some reason.

. . .

sweatdrop I was freaking out.
The first time I saw it was in someone's sig, with -stalks- next to it. I PMed them and asked them what it was about. (Note: Not a freak out moment, more of a surprise)

THEN (here's the bad part) I see the thread in the event forum... (Yes... this gets worse) with one noob with my avi in thier sig, with the words 'dream avi'. Now, you have to note, that with both of these instances I was in my blue flaime outfit without my pets, so the mot expencive item is the 9K jacket.
Anyway, I start getting pissed because I thought it was original and although the first time I used it was over a year ago I still thought of it as strictly mine.
Yes... but it gets worse.
SO, I tab that person's PM box, and a few pages later or something (I'm just hunting for different people to kiss) I see my avi in a quote (I was skipping pages) and them talking about it as if it were a familiar outfit. I see someone (Thier avi hadn't loaded yet) say that the avi in the post was stolen from them.
So now I'm really pissed, but a bit confused, and I exit the PM tabs knowing they are useless. ***EDIT note: before this next one I stdied the avi, and oddly enough it was the patchwork boots, not the stocking or soemthing else, and the same skin.***
The person's avi loads and it's a TON different, but I still don't get it.
So I come to the guild to post a really emo thread about how my avi's been stolen. (In another tab changing my avi)
Somehow, somewhere, I forgot, I see people talking about a mirror code. I probably wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't see a copy of my avi with the discussion. THEN it finally clicked. I'm such an idiot.

emo I'm such a dumbass.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:43 am
hehe well i shall pop in and out in there also  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:23 am
Good to see you all having fun.
I didn't remember to get screenies of most of ya'll, but I know I got one with me and Sakura, as well as Ang.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 am
Meh. Gold, a balloon and a belt. The Belt was pretty cool, but the balloon wasn't. And the gold was.... eh.

I wish I could have 99 balloons in my avi at once. I'd stick it in the avi arena for a Nena cosplay XD  

Artanus

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:37 am
Yes I got my damn belt!

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:59 pm
Still have to get mah belt. D:

Is it worth it Than?

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:17 pm
Metalic_Noodles
aprilness
I don't like that mirror code, coz I keep seeing people use it and then stupid n00bs are like, "o em gee, wats my avi doin tharr, dubl yew tee eff" ....Nobody gets that everyone sees it and they're not special. O_o And some people get REALLY upset about seeing their avi in someone's post for some reason.

. . .

sweatdrop I was freaking out.
The first time I saw it was in someone's sig, with -stalks- next to it. I PMed them and asked them what it was about. (Note: Not a freak out moment, more of a surprise)

THEN (here's the bad part) I see the thread in the event forum... (Yes... this gets worse) with one noob with my avi in thier sig, with the words 'dream avi'. Now, you have to note, that with both of these instances I was in my blue flaime outfit without my pets, so the mot expencive item is the 9K jacket.
Anyway, I start getting pissed because I thought it was original and although the first time I used it was over a year ago I still thought of it as strictly mine.
Yes... but it gets worse.
SO, I tab that person's PM box, and a few pages later or something (I'm just hunting for different people to kiss) I see my avi in a quote (I was skipping pages) and them talking about it as if it were a familiar outfit. I see someone (Thier avi hadn't loaded yet) say that the avi in the post was stolen from them.
So now I'm really pissed, but a bit confused, and I exit the PM tabs knowing they are useless. ***EDIT note: before this next one I stdied the avi, and oddly enough it was the patchwork boots, not the stocking or soemthing else, and the same skin.***
The person's avi loads and it's a TON different, but I still don't get it.
So I come to the guild to post a really emo thread about how my avi's been stolen. (In another tab changing my avi)
Somehow, somewhere, I forgot, I see people talking about a mirror code. I probably wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't see a copy of my avi with the discussion. THEN it finally clicked. I'm such an idiot.

emo I'm such a dumbass.

~Metalic_Noodles

Your not a dumbass. I freaked out when I first saw it last year. There was a joke thread about how they hated me so much. Then when people started talking about it around the boards, I finally got it. I was afraid of getting hacked by them at first XP  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:23 pm
I still need the belt ninja It doesn't take too long to get... I hope xd I am almost the top rank ^^;  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:45 am
Me ish Finished. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:35 pm
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
I will only use the mirror code when there is a threatdown

please define "threatdown"?

stare

What's a threatdown?