Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Mercurygal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:19 am
Hi I'm Mercurygal but you can call me Merc. I like reading doodleing swimming and singing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:08 pm
Name: Diogo Silva

Nickname:Aquarius_the_death_angel
Favorite color: Black!!!
Likes: Anime, drawing, sleeping, midle ages, MUSIC , know the true about all things and i also like WitchCraft and at last but not least greaveyeards!!! biggrin
Dislikes: to be afread , knowing that i see thing that other dont see , . . . oh well you try to find out xp  

Aquarius_The_Death_Angel

Aykumd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:38 am
ummm, hi! my name is jasmine. i am a girl just ta let you knoe ^^ i just have a guy avi. it scares some people sometimes... sweatdrop i am 13 going to be 14 december 17th. i love anime, videogames, and many other things. i also have a very odd obsession with Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. xp i love gaia! ish so damn awesome!! blaugh and kenshin 392 (another member of this guild) is one of my best friends who goes to my school!!! xd sorry....just had to say that... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:25 pm
Aykumd
ummm, hi! my name is jasmine. i am a girl just ta let you knoe ^^ i just have a guy avi. it scares some people sometimes... sweatdrop i am 13 going to be 14 december 17th. i love anime, videogames, and many other things. i also have a very odd obsession with Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. xp i love gaia! ish so damn awesome!! blaugh and kenshin 392 (another member of this guild) is one of my best friends who goes to my school!!! xd sorry....just had to say that... whee

i ahve seen some of kenshins posts they are... interesting? are they an alien cat by chance?  

Memory_of_Earth

Hawaiian_Gurl

Dangerous Lover

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:27 am
Nick name : Hawaiian_Gurl
age 20
Nationality: Hawaiian irishi wink

Aloha everyone am sommer who live in Hawaii on the island of Oahu ^_^ , am glad to be in here i hope i get to meet alot of new firends ^_^ been on gaia amost a half a year , am still kind of new to this Gaiaonline .

I am a huge anime fan , been a anime fan since i was a little girl , i aslo like to cosplay dress up as my favortie anime character . I love to listen to all kind of Music form Rock , Punk , blues, trance , Japanese Pop , Japanese Rock ect .... smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:31 pm
Yo, i'm barlok! I <3 my gold, at least what little i have sweatdrop crying ...... so thats why i join this guild btw i love getting random PMs so ya thx for accepting me.  

Barlok

Kevoc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:36 pm
I forgot to add, I'm a Gemini, my fav colors is crimson and black, I don't like preps, and MT dew Rame and canned beef ravioli are my favorite foods. My favorite movies listed in most of the movie posts  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:23 pm
Yo peoples, my name is Skwunky (not really, but oh well), I'm 15, I live in Northern Indiana, and am A Sophmore in High School. I have very varied interests, but I love anime, books, movies, etc....  

Skwunky

Kevoc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:48 pm
What kinda name is Skwunky? xd ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:03 pm
Ok some good stuff then, my name is josh, age 18, interests is anime, manga, my girlfriend, yu-gi-oh and some other thing's i cant think of right now, fav foods are pizza hamburgers, subway, chinese food and others.  

deadgravestone

Kevoc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:11 pm
Good Josh, I see you made it on. Now, go forth and obtain gold  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:28 pm
Yo dude i am no minion of you but i well go and get gold.  

deadgravestone

Lusia luna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:33 pm
Hello everyone my name is Lusia luna and I'm a gold-o-holic.
*everyone joins in* "Hi Lusia"
pirate
j/k!
hehe but it feels like that sometimes sweatdrop
Well anyways, the basic intro of me...
Height:5'5"
Fav.color: white/silver
Personality: Nice (at least I like to think so)
Skills: Drawing.
I sell art for a pretty low price if you want to check my store when the system is up again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:13 am
For starters, I'm a girl. I just like the guy avatar better xd

Name: Yuuzuha
Likes: Anime, martial arts, Asian history, and (when inspired)drawing.
Fav. color: Dark blue.

Yuuzuha

Yuuzuha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:15 am
Hawaiian_Gurl
Nick name : Hawaiian_Gurl
age 20
Nationality: Hawaiian irishi wink

Aloha everyone am sommer who live in Hawaii on the island of Oahu ^_^ , am glad to be in here i hope i get to meet alot of new firends ^_^ been on gaia amost a half a year , am still kind of new to this Gaiaonline .

I am a huge anime fan , been a anime fan since i was a little girl , i aslo like to cosplay dress up as my favortie anime character . I love to listen to all kind of Music form Rock , Punk , blues, trance , Japanese Pop , Japanese Rock ect .... smile

smile I know you. Not sure if you know me though...I worked convention last year. ...You might remember Kelsey? If you saw her I was probably right next to her ninja  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff