Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Stupid.
  Cool.~
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:09 pm
"Oh! Uh, er... Hi~" Lily said awkwardly. She blushed when she saw his face. So handsome, so charming.. She thought. "My name is Lily. Lily Lolli. Nice to meet you." She straightened up and giggled awkwardly. "I'm a ballroom singer and a pop singer. Do YOU do anything to help Eulalia?" She asked. Her wings fluttered anxiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:53 pm
She seems so nice. And what a nice name.
Gavin thought in his head about the name Lily.
It's like a name I'd never think about.
"Uhm...I like your name" he said. "That's cool, that your a ballroom singer. I happen to be in a rock band myself!"
He thought of changing the subject, but he remembered Lily had asked him a question.
Do you do anything to help Eulalia?
The words echoed in his head.
"Yea, before I came over here I put in about 5 lightbulbs. Well, before falling on my back.." He smiled.
"So uhh....How old are you?" was the question he blurted.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:48 am
Ayu and her band walk down the street. Two of her band bembers walk behind while the other one walks infront of her. One sighs and says that Ayu is probably more gothic and emo than any of them. Ayu nods in agreement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:18 pm
Lily smiled her best smile. "I'm 11 years old, what about you?" she asked.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:54 pm
Gavin stared with astonishment.
"I....I'm 11 too."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:05 pm
Lily cocked her head still smiling. "I'm not surprised. You're only slightly taller then me." The sky grew darker. "It's getting dark..." She said. Lily walked across the street to a tall new-lookng mansion. She pulled out a key from her pocket and unlocked the door.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:58 am
Gavin didn't need a watch. He was trapped in the dark wood once.
The 'Wood of Darkness' was the legend. He survived by eating native plants. He knew the shadows, giving him the time.
"By the looks of it, its about 10:12" He said.
As Lily opened the door he gazed into what was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:57 pm
Lily turned around and looked at Gavin. "Hey, do you need a place to stay?" she asked. "I have some guest rooms...and it would be nice if you could. I live alone and barely anyone comes to stay, so I get lonely at times." she explained. She stood at the doorway.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:58 am
Gavin sat and thought for a second.
" I have some things to say. One, call me Ace. Gavin...is my decoy name, but since I know you now, you can call me by my real name. Unless you want to call me Gavin." He explained. "Two, I don't have a home, and I am a wanderer so that...that would be great! Thanks."
And he walked into the building with Lily cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:25 am
Inside the mansion were walls of gold, floors of marble, and alot of luxury rooms. Not a bit of the place had any dust. "Welcome to my mansion. I take care of the place myself. It took my 2 months to build it and find the necissary materials." Lily explained. Lily walked in and went to the kitchen. "Would you like anything to eat? There's not a food I haven't heard of!"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:45 pm
Gavin-- or Ace-- looked around the great mansion. He was surprised.
"Food? Thats very nice of you, but no thanks." he said as he took out a small bag made of a golden-brown silk. As he opened it, huge steaks, turkey, and ham poured out of the bag.
"I'm good for now" he smiled and thought about the magical-4 inch tall bag he had.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:05 pm
Lily smiled as her stomach rumbled. "I think I'll just have some sushi..." she says. She opened a door labled "Sushi. Do not enter." and pulled out a cart twice her size, every shelf covered in varieties of sushi. "I don't think I'll eat much.." Lily says, pushing the cart to the dinner table. She sits down, and in less than 5 minutes, the entire cart was empty.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:03 am
"Is sushi your favorite food?"
He asked.
"I don't really know what mine is. I like a lot of meat though..."
Then Gavin silenced himself. He ate a bit of his steak.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:10 am
Lily smiled. "Yup, sushi is my favorite. It keeps me in shape, too. I love seafood! Hmm...you like meat.....that's cool!" She stood up and pushed the cart into the room from which she got it from and walked to a set of stairs. "I'm heading up to shower~" She said smiling  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:15 am
"Alright then." He said. "I guess I'll find a guest room and just get comfortable. I have a guitar in another one of those 'magic bags' so I have some entertainment."
And then as she went to shower, Gavin went to the nearest guest room.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff