Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Happy Easter! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*bunny hops into room*
  GIMME MAH CANDY!!! *attacks*
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:41 pm
well you never know, maybe i am just pessimistic whee but...i doubt its going to turn into anything  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:20 pm
Grah. If they're just gonna trash the item completely I wish I at least knew what they WERE planning...

*makes bomb omelette*

Pachelbel Canon

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:44 am
my hope is that the egg bomb turns into an item that can be worn in at least 8 different ways from hats to shoes to shirts accessory a plushie something like that. or at the very least they all turn into at least one random easter item kinda like that infinity hat. then ppl will go a lil silly buying up more easter bombs on marketplace to have all the goodies... so like a dork i've already bought a dozen in case lol!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:09 am
lol well if they're cheap why not stock up? U'll be laughing when they turn out to be really cool  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:41 am

Awesome explosion! I think it would be cooler if it auto refreshed those avis holding or wearing it though. Maybe a different version of the explosion depending on where it was equipted? oo!ooo! and the un equpited ones get to stay as the stupid clock eggs, at least until next April 1. whee

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:37 am
sum1 pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz donate me gold  

happynaman

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:12 am
Dude, you necro-ed an EASTER thread? talk2hand i doubt anyone will donate to you now. If you're going to bring a thread back, at least dont bring one back that is so obviously dead  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff