Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Sooo... Poop. 50k lotto!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?!
  of course! :D
View Results

Sensoa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:17 pm
Number 34, 25, and 21 please...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:22 pm
I wish I had the number 11 sad  

churrlo

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:12 pm
churrlo
I wish I had the number 11 sad
ITS MINE >:U

I might go for a third ticket....when I'm not lazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:23 pm
aprilness
Oooohhh ok. I was wondering why this movie was mentioned in the first place.

16 is the legal age for sex in Michigan, I guess. I sure as s**t wasn't doing stuff like that at 16 xD I don't even get why there is a "legal age..." what the hell does that mean?

haha yea. and its so that if you're 16 and doing it with someone who's 45, your parents can't press charges. Which I think is EFFED UP. which is why I'm glad our age of consent law no longer exists in washington, making it default to eighteen :]] oh the joys of washington 8D  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:27 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
aprilness
I want number 42!

Douglas Adams FTW!

And also number 8. That's my favorite number. :]

Also, I liked Hard Candy. It was really...interesting. And I thought it had a decent ending....I think...if I remember it correctly.

you sent the trade to the wrong account. I'm gonna cancel it and you can send it to the correct one :]

Elf TSN

:]

thanks though.

@ghost: its cool :]

and it was castration. After a Vasectomy you can still have intercourse just without producing sperm in the semen. With castration the testes are no longer there and you are no longer producing testosterone, semen, or sperm and are unable to perform intercourse and at the absense of testosterone you become largely obese. basically a eunic. look it up. xD

about hard candy: i wont watch movies like that but I read the synops online and it was okay.

Shut up shut up! xd I was tiiiiired when i posted that ok? I was like "chop..off...balls?? Theres a word for that, think!! Vasectomy! That'll do!" xd

I liked the ending of the movie i think. It was a while ago but i dont remember being disappointed. It wwas entertaining to me because its a side of humanity i dont see a lot of (thankfully ^_^) So it was interesting. 16 is the legal age of consent in NZ too. When you're 15 you can leave school, so i think that if you are old enough to make those kinds of decisions, you are probably old enough to decide on sexual thingy mabobs. Of course it depends on the person >.<

I actually found cast away much more disturbing than hard candy O_o I felt really depressed watching that. I mean REALLY depressed. I almost couldnt watch it. Weird, since i never really have a strong reaction to movies  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:36 pm
people should buy tickets. Mhm.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sensoa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:57 pm
bump up the limit to four  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:30 pm
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not but I'm pretty sure it's against the Gaia TOS to accept unlabeled trades as donations. I imagine if someone did forget you'd still let them choose their numbers, though.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:02 pm
Really?? But wouldnt it be kind of obvious to the other person that you are assuming its a donation if you dont offer them anything to trade in return? I thought it was just up to both people to use their common sense eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:31 pm
Goddess Ace
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not but I'm pretty sure it's against the Gaia TOS to accept unlabeled trades as donations. I imagine if someone did forget you'd still let them choose their numbers, though.

ohhh. okay. I didn't know that :] if it has half a label, then yes, I'll send a PM asking about it. but thank you. I guess I'll have to change that.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:09 pm
I just bought 12, 13, and 14. I've never won a lotto before. Maybe this'll be my lucky lotto!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:16 pm
Artanus
I just bought 12, 13, and 14. I've never won a lotto before. Maybe this'll be my lucky lotto!

ITS MINE AND YOU CANT HAVE IT. actually, i just joined it to have the numbers 5, 6, and 7. xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:53 am
Iconised Ghost
Really?? But wouldnt it be kind of obvious to the other person that you are assuming its a donation if you dont offer them anything to trade in return? I thought it was just up to both people to use their common sense eek

You'd think that but after so many dispustes/scams in the Chatter Box in other forums - they said it couldn't just be accepted as a donation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:48 am
i'd take 27 but i see its gizzone crying that's my age but april 25 i'm turning 28 sooo I'm going for 28,29, and 30 since they're the next 3 yrs of my life.

not rly dreading 30 kinda rdy to be a lvl headed old knows what she wants non wishy washy pain in the butt ol broad so looking down the barrel at 30 is kinda fun xD. anywho yep 28, 29, 30 sending a labeled trade tsn ty for the lotto lovely ^^ heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200