Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
U STOLE MY LONGCAT GAIA! D< [Infinite Hat Discussion] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGWTF!
  BBQ!
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:30 pm
SakuChwan
Artanus
I'm gonna buy a couple if I can find a few bucks. I'm as broke as a hobo.

Some of them aren't too great. Also, I was hoping that we'd actually get some blasts from the past, but apparently gaia hasn't pulled through with that.

I want mah OMG hat

never... gaia will NEVER re-release MC's. sorry it's in their contract. People will keep on hoping for some reason thou.... xp

Contract???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:20 pm
Dr Entropy
I bought 6. I opened one of them up and this freak of nature came out O_O

i like it!! mrgreen its so wierd its awsome!  

Marurashi

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:46 pm
oh man, I like the YHBT hat, the LOLcat one, the OHMNOMNOM one, and the longcat. I sorta want to put my dream avi off for a bit and buy some of them or something.

I actually don't much like the TL;DR one. the color is too bland to me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:55 pm
Ivri
oh man, I like the YHBT hat, the LOLcat one, the OHMNOMNOM one, and the longcat. I sorta want to put my dream avi off for a bit and buy some of them or something.

Did you buy one yet??  

angel_half82
Crew

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:24 pm
angel_half82
Ivri

Did you buy one yet??
nope, I'm saving up my gold to buy one though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:16 pm
What are MC's?  

Chibi Naomi

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:19 pm
Chibi Naomi
What are MC's?

Monthly Collectibles

Lurk Moar.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:59 pm
Iconised Ghost
does the ceiling cat come out of the infinihat? Or is it from the longcat scarf?

if you go to the market place to try on that lolhalo thingy or w/e it's called, the ceiling cat's in there. not the...scarf..thing.  

Alice Denever

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:57 am
Alice Denever
Iconised Ghost
does the ceiling cat come out of the infinihat? Or is it from the longcat scarf?

if you go to the market place to try on that lolhalo thingy or w/e it's called, the ceiling cat's in there. not the...scarf..thing.

cool thansk mrgreen i think thats one of the best of the long cat items ^_^ the hats are cool though  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:59 pm
angel_half82
SakuChwan
Artanus

Some of them aren't too great. Also, I was hoping that we'd actually get some blasts from the past, but apparently gaia hasn't pulled through with that.

I want mah OMG hat

never... gaia will NEVER re-release MC's. sorry it's in their contract. People will keep on hoping for some reason thou.... xp

Contract???

Idk i just know they promised us they'd never re-release Monthly items, and it looks like they may actually follow thru on one of their promises. This give them about a 30% success rate whee  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:50 pm
SakuChwan
angel_half82
SakuChwan
Artanus

I want mah OMG hat

Contract???

Idk i just know they promised us they'd never re-release Monthly items, and it looks like they may actually follow thru on one of their promises. This give them about a 30% success rate whee

gaia's promises for the win.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:25 am
I gots me a Kappa Hat :]]]  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:02 am
jfm567
SakuChwan
angel_half82
SakuChwan
Artanus

I want mah OMG hat

Contract???

seriously. when has gaia ever really kept its word?

its like...gaia promises something, then if they break that promise they have a chance to make money...hmmm, wonder what will happen? rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:59 am
bluegrass cat
jfm567
SakuChwan
angel_half82
SakuChwan
Artanus

I want mah OMG hat

Contract???

seriously. when has gaia ever really kept its word?

its like...gaia promises something, then if they break that promise they have a chance to make money...hmmm, wonder what will happen? rofl

Well I'm kinda wanting them to...um.... go back on that promise too. I've got 1.5mil and I still can't get a goddamn ninja band or kitsune mask. scream scream  

angel_half82
Crew

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:10 pm
hey uhh....if any of you see Rydia-Beck, tell her I want to make babies with her because she donated a sweet YHBT hat to me

I luff it heart

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces