Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:54 am
((well, I am waiting for and091796 to reply to my old account, that was wrongfully banned for no reason, so i donno))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 pm
((Will someone else plz start.I have been frozen 4evaa))  

Wisp Of Pain

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:56 pm
((well I do not have any ideas to restart it so...))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:33 pm
After a minute Mayora stop crying and got up.She converted into her wolf form,her robe disappeared,and she decided to go around like a stray dog.It might be easier to be in this form.She looked over to the couple talking.Maybe they'll take me in as a stray.She walked over to see what would happen.  

Wisp Of Pain

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:20 pm
name- moonwillow

age- 117

gender- female

race- dark elf

personality- shy and tough, she trusts only those who trust her

appearence- white waist length hair and a black coat, blue skin and long elven ears, emberish eyes. the men seem to fall over themselves at her beauty but she is quite bored with it.

bio- moonwillow harbors a secret about her past she has told no one. her beauty is shocking and she gets VERY irrataed when random men come to sniff her or flirt. she knows 205 ways to brake your bones and she has had her heart broken. she just wants it to end sometimes.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:23 pm
*looks at mansion from a distance and sees a girl walk to gate and stop. she is wearing a cloak that covers most of her body, but a small tail pokes out, she drops to ground and it appears she is crying. she morphs into a wolf and trots away* well, thats unusual..... *she walks to the mansion only to have her foot burned as she steps in* oh damn it all!  

Toxic Corrupt

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:10 pm
Name: Onyx
Race: Fallen Angel Fairy
Personality: Strong and independant.Cautious.
Appearance sad 4'5) User Image
Biography:"Destined to fly:Broken and crazy but to strong to CRY" Is her saying.Cast away from the heavens do to a sin she commited,but would rather not speak of it.When she was cast away from the heavens 10 years ago she became blind.She is cursed to be blind and stay on earth,surrounded by holy things she may never touch,if she does touch them she is burned.She most always has a neutral face and does not need pitty or help because of her disability.She is different from most fallen angels in that her wings are still white,telling every other fallen angel and angel alike,that she is blind and cursed to stay that way forever.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:20 pm
She was sitting in a tree not far from the mansion,her legs hanging down on one side of the branch,the back of her dress hanging down on the other side.She listend to a girl attempt to walk onto the grounds of the mansion,only to have her foot burned."I know how you feel."She whispered.  

Summer Black Rose

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm
*looks over when she hears a girl talk* hmm? who r u? *she walks closer and realizes the girl is blind*  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:19 pm
"I am Onyx."She replied.She tentitively opened her wings,feeling it was a wide open space.She tucked her wings in tipped backwards,fliping to the ground and landing gracefully on her feet.She turned to face the girl again and tried to open her eyelids but it did no good,they were sealed shut,her eyes useless to her even if they were able to open."Who are you?"She asked with a neutral exprision.  

Summer Black Rose

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:44 pm
my name is moonwillow. *she is stunned by the sudden appearence of the angel* i want....a blessing  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:23 pm
She tilted her head up to the direction of the girls voice."I am sorry Moonwillow,"She looked towards the ground."I am not able to do so anymore."She said sadly.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:25 pm
Name: nani
Race: wolf angel
Personality: shy almost invisible at times strong hearted can be stuborn loves humanity and wishes to be part of it
Appearance: dark with a purple light surrounding her whitish blue hair and light blue eyes puppy dog type eyes
Biography: born into a half wolf (father) half angel (mother) family remembering the past to her is to horrible for her because of all the evil she has faced she is never able to age at one day she runs away from home....  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:28 pm
sees a church and runz to it hoping noone recognizes her. she looks around nervously and enviuosly at the people around her. she finds a fountain and sits near it and prays "dear lord help me in my endeavors..." sighs.  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:09 pm
She hears footsteps aproach the water fountain that was running in the background.She tilted her head to one side and heard,"dear lord help me in my endeavors...",she sighed.I am sorry.I can't stand to hear people simply pray for sothing I would be cappable of doing and am not able to do anything.Why to you continue to punish me so much,so many years after my being shunned?She thought sadly.She looked in the direction of the new voice."There is another girl over there."She said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff