Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I hate heart to heart conversations >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head like a...
  POLL!
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:32 pm
They send me mixed messages, but the sad thing is, I think they're right.

And my parents are making me save. I have to have a certain amount of money for college for food and other stuff. If I need more money, I have to ask, and it can't be because I spent it all on food and s**t. And my parents won't buy me my first car. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:43 pm
Dr Entropy
@ Ph33r: I'm taking my ACT this saturday gonk I know i'm going to do awful. When I was doing the practice booklet, I knew nothing in the science section. TT-TT I'd much rather take the SAT again. I did fairly decent on it.
Have no fear about the science section, it's all reading graphs, or was when I took it, as long as you can do that, you'll be golden. xd  

tsukasa_the_quiet

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:24 pm
Goddess Ace
Knitterz
D: at least you get a heart to heart... My mom just picks up my journal and breezes through all my dreams and darkest thoughts as if it were nothing and then uses them against me. :3 isnt that nice? Im ******** 20 and my mother is still looking through my journal like im 15 and then cant understand why i get mad!

D: I heart NIN

have you listened to closer yet? XD .....

Closer was my first & favorite NIN song xD

Omg, she looks through your journal D: That sucks >_<

XD tis my second favorite<3

D: yea... you have no idea  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:09 pm
Knitterz
Goddess Ace
Knitterz
D: at least you get a heart to heart... My mom just picks up my journal and breezes through all my dreams and darkest thoughts as if it were nothing and then uses them against me. :3 isnt that nice? Im ******** 20 and my mother is still looking through my journal like im 15 and then cant understand why i get mad!

D: I heart NIN

have you listened to closer yet? XD .....

Closer was my first & favorite NIN song xD

Omg, she looks through your journal D: That sucks >_<

XD tis my second favorite<3

D: yea... you have no idea

My mom used to do that to me too. That's why I don't talk to her anymore.  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Why even have a journal then? Or start writing fake stuff in the journal, and make a new one that you hide?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:02 pm
I have to sign up for the SAT and ACT - I just haven't gotten around to it. I really wish SATs weren't so damn important but like every ******** school requires them D:  

Goddess Ace
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:40 pm
Goddess Ace
I have to sign up for the SAT and ACT - I just haven't gotten around to it. I really wish SATs weren't so damn important but like every ******** school requires them D:

Every Univeristy does, but if you go to a tech school or something like that you just need your High school diploma or your GED  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:54 pm
I still have four years until college, so I'm not really worrying about it.  

Artanus

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:07 pm
Artanus
I still have four years until college, so I'm not really worrying about it.

lol, you're the opposite of me. 4 years seems like 4 hours, so I'm already worrying about college. I'm getting way too stressed, so I try to stop myself and remember:

I HAVE 4 WHOLE FREAKING YEARS LEFT

I should enjoy them. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:59 pm
SecondBanana
I dont like talking about anything near my heart at all, except with like, maybe one, person.

This has most likely been my worst year of my fifteen.

I AM fragile. Anybody who knows me would tell you that.

Hang in there kid. (I call a lot of people younger than me kid, so don't get mad, its becoming second nature)

14-16 were horrible years for me too, and 17 isnt looking to be much better. But as long as you have one or two people you can count on you can make it through.

As for me, I'd rather not start discussing all the stuff I'm doing at the moment with a bunch of complete strangers, no matter how awesome they appear to be (and probably are). But I'll check back here pretty often, throw in some of my advice and be peoples' quasi-psychologist (hopefully I can make it to the real thing in college).  

DarkWingSymphonyX

Dapper Cutesmasher

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:06 pm
DarkWingSymphonyX

14-16 were horrible years for me too, and 17 isnt looking to be much better. But as long as you have one or two people you can count on you can make it through.

As for me, I'd rather not start discussing all the stuff I'm doing at the moment with a bunch of complete strangers, no matter how awesome they appear to be (and probably are). But I'll check back here pretty often, throw in some of my advice and be peoples' quasi-psychologist (hopefully I can make it to the real thing in college).

everything between 10 and 17 were less than enjoyable for me whee But once i got to uni i was a lot happier ^_^

I am currently training to be a psychologist, let me quasi-psychoanalyse you! mrgreen

@Midori: Definately enjoy them! But remember that college can be fun too ^_^ So definately look forward to it as well

College is the same as uni right?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:21 am
I graduated high school a year early, and I planned on majoring in welding (much to my mothers dismay of me not choosing psychology) and my welding instructor offered to help me with scholorships to the best tech school in my state. They had three campuses, with dorms (w00t) and they helped you get a job in your major after school and DURING! So you know what that means..hands on training!! heart But my mother wouldn't let me go since it was about 3hrs away and I was only 16 at the time. So I went to a community college for one FREAKING quarter, yeah not even a semester. I had to stop going due to financial issues with my family. So i started working at once I was making about $1000/a month my mom said I had to pay for my own college. But all my money was going away to bills and gas. Plus since I worked fast food my mother was asking me to pick up dinner almost every night.

Yeah not much fun. Oh and for everyone testing on ACTs, the hardest part for me was math. I honestly never even studied for the ACTs at all. I believe I got a 24, so about average.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:49 am
DarkWingSymphonyX
SecondBanana
I dont like talking about anything near my heart at all, except with like, maybe one, person.

This has most likely been my worst year of my fifteen.

I AM fragile. Anybody who knows me would tell you that.

Hang in there kid. (I call a lot of people younger than me kid, so don't get mad, its becoming second nature)

Yes, we are awesome. xd

@Ghost: Yeah, I am trying to enjoy it. Manji's been giving me advice on college.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:09 am
I hate when people consider me fragile, because my emotions are all whacked. It really bothers me its like I want to kick them in the knee when they call me that. sweatdrop I also hate heart to heart conversations actuallay what I really hate is when you have to tell someone and your completely afraid of there reaction. Like for example I was afraid of telling my boyfriend and mother that I'm planning on not going to college next year due to lack of scholarships and car.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:19 pm
Angie moo
I hate when people consider me fragile, because my emotions are all whacked. It really bothers me its like I want to kick them in the knee when they call me that. sweatdrop I also hate heart to heart conversations actuallay what I really hate is when you have to tell someone and your completely afraid of there reaction. Like for example I was afraid of telling my boyfriend and mother that I'm planning on not going to college next year due to lack of scholarships and car.

I know what you mean, i constantly fear peoples reactions, even for dumb little things sad  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff