Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Ketket goes into a chattroom, hilarity ensues! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In sweden there is no real schools!
  YAY!
View Results

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:19 am
Teh Dana
angel_half82
jfm567
[Tsukasa567]
Dr Entropy
XDDDDDDDDDD

Some people are truly idiots. Going by stereotypes, with that person's less than perfect grammar, and the use of 'yall' I'd say they were from the southern part of the US. That may be racist but then again... <_<
Now listen up y'all, not all of us down here talk like that thur hick, some of us is quite edumicated. He's probably one of them that would marry their sister, I draw the line at cousins. xd

I wish school seriously worked like that though, it would be pretty sweet, although, no one would ever know anything.

Oh, and that picture was made of win.

now now, not all southerners are like that.

He speaks the truth!

He should know. He is one. surprised

Ketake: ROFLOMGLOL xd
Thats the best comment I seen today Dana rofl
I laughed so hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:44 pm
Teh Dana
angel_half82
jfm567
[Tsukasa567]
Dr Entropy
XDDDDDDDDDD

Some people are truly idiots. Going by stereotypes, with that person's less than perfect grammar, and the use of 'yall' I'd say they were from the southern part of the US. That may be racist but then again... <_<
Now listen up y'all, not all of us down here talk like that thur hick, some of us is quite edumicated. He's probably one of them that would marry their sister, I draw the line at cousins. xd

I wish school seriously worked like that though, it would be pretty sweet, although, no one would ever know anything.

Oh, and that picture was made of win.

now now, not all southerners are like that.

He speaks the truth!

He should know. He is one. surprised

Ketake: ROFLOMGLOL xd

Is also southern. Well for the most part. I was born in a union state and defected to a half union half confederate state to make my wife happy.

kentucky  

angel_half82
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out