Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
??? Ring. (for people out of "the loop") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rings already?
  there only in alpha!
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:42 pm
Metalic_Noodles
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

rolleyes MP whore my butt

There was an announcement, months ago, about giving out a battle item at conventions, the con before Seattle I think.

OLD OLD news, and it's just going to be given out to more people, more supply lowers the price. confused Not a good buy unless you wait until you are sure they are about to stop giving them out, or that the BS will soon be released. I bet it's one of the weakest rings in the game anyway.

~Metalic_Noodles

i was whoring the marketplace while you were still crapping in diapers. news for me just gets older since i have dial up and less time to look for these things.

@angel: i didnt do ANYTHING. xD

it may be old news for some, but its also new news for some.

I was on dial-up before your parents were born!

emo and I bet I'll be using dial-up even after your grandkids die.

No whiny to me about Dial-up, I wanna be the one that gets to whine.

This was in an announcement, not even one of the announcements that don't get the pop-up bubble, but one of the real announcements that everyone online knows was posts seconds after it was posted announcements. rolleyes You have to be REALLY out of the loop to not know this, that or a surprisingly short memory. Net speed has nothing to do with it.

~Metalic_Noodles

FINE! we will play it your way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:25 pm
rofl Nice title edit. domokun  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:04 pm
MissMunchieMonster
rofl Nice title edit. domokun

xD just had to get that out of the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:14 pm
Metalic_Noodles
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

There was an announcement, months ago, about giving out a battle item at conventions, the con before Seattle I think.

OLD OLD news, and it's just going to be given out to more people, more supply lowers the price. confused Not a good buy unless you wait until you are sure they are about to stop giving them out, or that the BS will soon be released. I bet it's one of the weakest rings in the game anyway.

~Metalic_Noodles

i was whoring the marketplace while you were still crapping in diapers. news for me just gets older since i have dial up and less time to look for these things.

This was in an announcement, not even one of the announcements that don't get the pop-up bubble, but one of the real announcements that everyone online knows was posts seconds after it was posted announcements. rolleyes You have to be REALLY out of the loop to not know this, that or a surprisingly short memory. Net speed has nothing to do with it.

~Metalic_Noodles

metallic noodles, if you are over 15yrs old, i will eat my flipflop...or weep for humanity.

stare  

WastelandMama
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:42 pm
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

metallic noodles, if you are over 15yrs old, i will eat my flipflop...or weep for humanity.

stare

*barbecue sauce*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:18 pm
yeah i have no idea how i missed the announcement. I have absolutely no recollection of it O_O its actually kinda frightening. I need jfm and the others to remind me of these things xd  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:09 pm
I try to block out the whole BS thing. That's probably what happened to you too. You blocked it out of your mind so you eventually forgot it even happened. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:41 pm
angel_half82
I try to block out the whole BS thing. That's probably what happened to you too. You blocked it out of your mind so you eventually forgot it even happened. rofl

eek subconscious repression... *runs off to psychoanalyse self* xd  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:05 am
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

stare

Please don't eat your flipflop, unless it's new it's probably gross and with holes. If it is new it's still gross, and not healthy either. Please don't eat your flip flop. crying

May 23, 1991

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:11 am
Metalic_Noodles
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

stare

Please don't eat your flipflop, unless it's new it's probably gross and with holes. If it is new it's still gross, and not healthy either. Please don't eat your flip flop. crying

May 23, 1991

~Metalic_Noodles

Weep, BlueGrassCat, weep xd  

Iconised Ghost

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:59 am
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

stare

May 23, 1991

~Metalic_Noodles

*insert dramatic soap opera music here*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:01 am
SakuChwan
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

stare

May 23, 1991

~Metalic_Noodles

crying crying crying crying crying

its still okay though...17yr olds, in my personal experience, are just as idiotic as 15yr olds.

crying

anyone have a box of tissues? sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:47 pm
Weep for the future that's what I've been doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:08 pm
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

stare

May 23, 1991

~Metalic_Noodles

its still okay though...17yr olds, in my personal experience, are just as idiotic as 15yr olds.

crying

Technically metalic is still 16 right? *hands over eucalyptus tissues*

Edit: lol i was going to put something about how my sister is 17 and very iintelligent, but just now she was watching animal planet with the cheaters and was like "bite its a**!!" xd  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:23 pm
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

stare

May 23, 1991

~Metalic_Noodles

crying

16, just call me 'socially challenged' and it seems less bad. xd

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items