Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Prove your Gaia age (and help my quest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  poll
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:49 am
Yeah it looks like gaia thread poo.

Nihilist
–noun
1. total rejection of established laws and institutions.
2. anarchy, terrorism, or other revolutionary activity.
3. total and absolute destructiveness, esp. toward the world at large and including oneself: the power-mad nihilism that marked Hitler's last years.
4. Philosophy.
a. an extreme form of skepticism: the denial of all real existence or the possibility of an objective basis for truth.
b. nothingness or nonexistence.
5. (sometimes initial capital letter) the principles of a Russian revolutionary group, active in the latter half of the 19th century, holding that existing social and political institutions must be destroyed in order to clear the way for a new state of society and employing extreme measures, including terrorism and assassination.
6. annihilation of the self, or the individual consciousness, esp. as an aspect of mystical experience.

You have learned a new word and religion at the same time metallic!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:29 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
Google is awesome

what happened to my post?

Did someone edit my post? scream

hold on, lemme check...nope, i don't see anything logged about it.

and i think i'm the only mod on @ the moment...sooo...i think gaia just ate your post. crying

mad damn you gaia  

Iconised Ghost

Marurashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:09 pm
HAHAHAHAH!!! if i could i would. ive been here way too long to remember em all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:17 am
Iconised Ghost
Google is awesome

All search engines suck if none use an algorithm similar to the way you think.

Your post is there. You just typed in the middle of the quoted stuff, that's how I was able to reply, or knew what to reply to. Check again.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:00 am
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost
Google is awesome

All search engines suck if none use an algorithm similar to the way you think.

Your post is there. You just typed in the middle of the quoted stuff, that's how I was able to reply, or knew what to reply to. Check again.

~Metalic_Noodles

ooooooooo xd hahaha, thats so embarassing redface

Anyways, you kinda have to get into the knack of thinking like the search engine. Otherwise you'll never find anything xd which is a problem if/when research becomes important  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:14 am

Wikipedia, for elaborations or definitions works fine, but that's mostly copy and pasting a term. Overall, I think I find info better with wikipedia than search engines, but, as usual, encyclopedia has many and large gaps. sweatdrop

So I just ask someone. One of the perks of dorm living I can look forward to. xd

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:55 am
lol yes i wish i could do that xd but the kinds of things id ask people would be like "hey guys, what's the efficacy of psychodermatological therapies for atopic dermatitis patients and where can i find reports on that?" My friends would think i was such a freak emo

Edit: the efficacy's actually pretty good, btw wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:09 am
I would actually just stop working if you asked me that. I'd go "BleeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEP *pssffft*.... fizzlefizzlefizzle....
(That's me using sophisticated scientific terminology)  

Oh! Mrs. O

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:37 am
Oh! Mrs. O
I would actually just stop working if you asked me that. I'd go "BleeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEP *pssffft*.... fizzlefizzlefizzle....

lol sometimes i do that xd like, my brain gets broken emo I was reading this paper the other day, and it was talking about how sometimes physical withdrawal looks like psychological withdrawal, but actually it really is physical because its occuring inside the brain in the synapses, which get used to the drug and then you remove the drug and they go a bit nuts, which means that its physical withdrawal not psychological. Because its in your brain. And by the time i figured it out i was like eek .... eek .... whee .... xp

And then my brain froze and had to be restarted  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:11 pm
Iconised Ghost
Oh! Mrs. O

lol sometimes i do that xd like, my brain gets broken emo I was reading this paper the other day, and it was talking about how sometimes physical withdrawal looks like psychological withdrawal, but actually it really is physical because its occuring inside the brain in the synapses, which get used to the drug and then you remove the drug and they go a bit nuts, which means that its physical withdrawal not psychological. Because its in your brain. And by the time i figured it out i was like eek .... eek .... whee .... xp

*rebooted
xd

Had to be said.

If you know what that means, I'd bet you'd be taking college courses in that field, and in dorms, most likely near at least someone who is taking similar classes.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:04 am
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost
Oh! Mrs. O

*rebooted
xd

Had to be said.

If you know what that means, I'd bet you'd be taking college courses in that field, and in dorms, most likely near at least someone who is taking similar classes.

~Metalic_Noodles

No, restarted. My brain had to be restarted. It had to start over. It was not rebooted. Its not a computer O_o Dont correct me about my own brain!!

Of course im taking uni courses in that field, i dont do that kinda stuff in my free time xd But since theres only 12 of us in the course, theres no one close to me taking the same courses. And none of us live in dorms  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Trade IM names, e-mails and/or phone numbers?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:28 pm
Metalic_Noodles

Trade IM names, e-mails and/or phone numbers?

~Metalic_Noodles

We do. This was a special topic though so we all chose different things. So they'd understand the question but have no idea what the topic was or what the answer was xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff