Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 am
Drake walked in deciding he should at least learn a snow jutsu before he continued his journey. He took a scroll and began reading the jutsu. "Hmm Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique). Should be easy to master thanks to my bloodline." After understanding the jutsu he put the scroll back and left to head to another village.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:25 am
Drago piked up a scroll and read it. It was the Yuki no Yaiba (Snow Sword)
Description: Creates a sharp sword made of solid snow in the user’s hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size he/she wants the sword to have, from a tiny dagger to a massive decapitator sword. At the minimum requirements, the sword has minimal offensive power, able to make slight cuts and tears in the flesh of an opponent, and susceptible to high pressure (an opponent breaking the blade with a weapon of his own) and fire attacks.
Academy Level: The sword can be up to the size of a wakizashi, and is fragile, breaking under the pressure of weapon strikes against it and low level fire ninjutsu.
Genin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a katana, and is now as strong as a normal, metal blade. Strong Fire Ninjutsu can still destroy the blade, however.
Chuunin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a nodachi, and now cuts with the edge of a finely crafted blade. It can no longer be destroyed by any genin level fire ninjutsu and using it as a defensive sweep can negate academy level Fire ninjutsu.
Jounin Level: The sword can be up to the size of a cleaver, and is now incredibly durable and lethal. Advanced Chuunin level fire Ninjutsu is required to harm the blade, and defensively the blade can disperse up to genin level fire techniques.
"this is usefull for the exams"
performing the hand signs he created a blade of snow "this is getting to become easy on some jutsus"  

bigrob45631

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:43 pm
Jack showed Zeno in and pulled a scroll from inside his coat.
"here are the necessary things for preforming Hitokugutsu (human puppet)" Jack said unrolling it.
"well since you dont have a person to practice on you can use your arm..." jack said as he pulled out a human arm (xiah's...) and preformed the jutsu turning it into a puppet.

((i think by now Jack aint just a brother of zeramaru in your mind...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:00 pm
Zeno nodded at the jutsu and studied it, using the sharingan beneath his headband. "I dont mean to rush things, but Im in a hurry." He says as he lifts his headband, the sharingan revolving as he examines the puppet arm from Xiah. He nods, fully comprehending the aspects of the jutsu. He pulls the headband back down, covering it back up. "May I have that, to study as I further my usage of the jutsu?" He says pointing at the arm.
(I g2g)  

De-Vaughn07

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:22 pm
Jack hands the arm to Zeno.
"sure take the scroll too you will need all the help you can get" jack said as he tossed the scroll to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:39 pm
Zeno catches both the arm and scroll then nods. And with a quick "thank you", he dissapears in a puff of smoke.  

De-Vaughn07

zain altaniz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:12 pm
zain walk into the library, having no reason what to do, he goes to the jutsu section.sited a few books, finding a dozens of snow element jutsu
snow:ice wall, snow: ice dragon, snow ice blade, snow:cold snap, snow:shivan armor, snow:ice spike rods......even these jutsu for rank-D to C...i can,t even used it cause I'm not a snow chakra element...
zain returned the book and continue to find another jutsu book...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:54 pm
Akira walked the halls as he picked up the book on the device he was looking for. Read it and then went to the prison.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Uritra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 pm
titan walks in to the libaray looking for a book on now to made a puppet colem well after looking all most for 2 hours for one he find it well this is going to work now i just need to find a place of ice that big hmm well i go look at the lake for a place of ice that big the place of ice need to 5 and a half feet tall for most of the colem body to work and the other have all puppet body  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:30 pm
Zane arrived at the library. "WOW...so many books!" he exclaimed as he looked around the library at the hundreds of books that were piled up on the shelves. "I think it would take a person years to read all of these books."  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 pm
Luo looked up from a pile of books surrounding him, and whispered. "Zane! Shhhh! It's a library!" He then looked back down and continued reading. The snow ninja were actually very interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:44 pm
Zane clasped his mouth as he looked around, embarassed at himself. "Sorry," Zane whispered as he looked over at Luo. That's when he realized something. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu," whispered Zane as a clone poofed next to him. The clone left for the gate. "Yeah I just remembered that Luna hasn't gotten here yet," whispered Zane. "So what are you reading?"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Without looking up from his book a water clone of Luo appeared next to him while he was talking. He was getting better at that. "I'm just reading up on the snow village ninja techniques. They all have to have either hyouton or the water/wind element in order to use their jutsu which means for them we aren't anything special." Luo then looked at his clone and nodded to it. "Go meet Luna." With that, it ran off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 pm
"That means that I am naturally able to do these jutsus," whispered Zane. That's when he realized, "Hey that means that I can do snow jutsus without having to fulfill my three element criteria. Which means I can really use 4 elements," whispered Zane. "And yeah you're really getting good at that," mentioned Zane as he noticed the clone without any warning from Luo.  

BluewolfofMibu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces