Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
CONTEST! ATTENTION ALL YE GUILD ARTISTS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*scribble scribble scribble*
art is fun, yo!
100%
 100%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 95

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:05 am
damn, i thought you were changing the logo on me. my bad. maybe you should change the title on your post because our logo is the thing people see out of the corner of their eye in the main forum and the picture all gaians will see when the look at our guild from the registry. THATS our logo. you just want to change the picture on the front page. completely different.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:20 am
jfm567
damn, i thought you were changing the logo on me. my bad. maybe you should change the title on your post because our logo is the thing people see out of the corner of their eye in the main forum and the picture all gaians will see when the look at our guild from the registry. THATS our logo. you just want to change the picture on the front page. completely different.

logo is the word for it because i don't want to narrow what the artists will do. it can be a flag, crest, whatever, but logo is all-encompassing.

besides, i edited s**t in GIANT RED FONT, so if people don't read, they're probably too dumb to draw anyway.

ninja nya ha ha ha.  

WastelandMama
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:22 am
bluegrass cat
jfm567

logo is the word for it because i don't want to narrow what the artists will do. it can be a flag, crest, whatever, but logo is all-encompassing.

besides, i edited s**t in GIANT RED FONT, so if people don't read, they're probably too dumb to draw anyway.

ninja nya ha ha ha.

i noticed how big and bright of red you made those words! i could see it before i even scrolled down to it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:29 pm
jfm567
bluegrass cat
jfm567

ninja nya ha ha ha.

i noticed how big and bright of red you made those words! i could see it before i even scrolled down to it.

THE POWER OF MY CAPS LOCK OF FURY COMPELS YOU! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:57 am
annnnnnd now that everyone is confused no one is going to draw anything.......  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:39 am

Maybe you should delete this thread, and make a new thread for this so people aren't confused from reading the replies?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:10 pm
Metalic_Noodles

Maybe you should delete this thread, and make a new thread for this so people aren't confused from reading the replies?

~Metalic_Noodles

or MAYBE i can just start deleting posts and start fussing @ people through pm's for NOT paying attention and READING and seeing that it says to PM ME WITH QUESTIONS.

stare  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:08 pm
I won't page stretch so here.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/hardyboy321/scan0001-3.jpg  

iKyro Hikaru

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:25 pm
iKyro Hikaru
I won't page stretch so here.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/hardyboy321/scan0001-3.jpg

xd the horns are a nice touch i think...  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:13 pm
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

or MAYBE i can just start deleting posts and start fussing @ people through pm's for NOT paying attention and READING and seeing that it says to PM ME WITH QUESTIONS.

stare

No, then you'd have blank pages, which are rather unsightly. I know from personal experience with them.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

iKyro Hikaru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:19 am
Lol Thank you Cat...when does this contest end...I read into it and I can't find out when? PM me please when you read this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:58 am
from the first post:

we'll keep the contest open for two weeks to give everyone time to come up with and design their piece!

then, at the end of those two weeks, our most glorious supreme commander, saku, will choose the winner!

so there's one more week on it!  

WastelandMama
Crew

iKyro Hikaru

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:33 pm
Cool...I cannot wate. I put time and effort into my design ya know :/ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:12 pm
Metalic_Noodles
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

stare

No, then you'd have blank pages, which are rather unsightly. I know from personal experience with them.

~Metalic_Noodles

You knowledge never ceases to amaze me. stare  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:00 pm
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles
bluegrass cat
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

stare

~Metalic_Noodles

You knowledge never ceases to amaze me. stare

Captain Obvious here, also Empress and King. sweatdrop

~Metalic_Noodles

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games