Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Incest is the best, a game the whole family can play... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You don't get addicted to incest!
  Well, I do. In my spare time, you know.
  I know, it's just sick
  I have no comment here...
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:52 am
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles

I'm surprised none of you have asked, "WTF did (or didn't) that guy's parental figure(s) do to him to ******** him up so bad?!?!?!"

~Metalic_Noodles

Not everyone that is ******** up is ******** up because of their parents. But i am curious about what would have made him do this >.< And it cant all be blamed on the foster system either, otherwise everyone in the foster system would be sadistic kidnapper-rappists xp

@April: The animal noise thing can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl#Aftermath . It also talked about it on the news here, but i cant find the specific article that mentioned it >.<

This article you linked says "The children were taught to speak by Elisabeth." I read it all the way through and it doesn't mention communication by animal noises anywhere...  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:47 pm
aprilness
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles

I'm surprised none of you have asked, "WTF did (or didn't) that guy's parental figure(s) do to him to ******** him up so bad?!?!?!"

~Metalic_Noodles

Not everyone that is ******** up is ******** up because of their parents. But i am curious about what would have made him do this >.< And it cant all be blamed on the foster system either, otherwise everyone in the foster system would be sadistic kidnapper-rappists xp

@April: The animal noise thing can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl#Aftermath . It also talked about it on the news here, but i cant find the specific article that mentioned it >.<

This article you linked says "The children were taught to speak by Elisabeth." I read it all the way through and it doesn't mention communication by animal noises anywhere...

thats odd, it definately did before...maybe someone editted it. Sorry about that, i'll try and find another source sweatdrop

Edit: New sources for your viewing pleasure whee
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1914157/Austria-Dungeon-children-speak-their-own-animal-language.html
http://oxymoran.blogspot.com/2008/05/austrian-incest-monster-josef-fritzl.html (scroll to "aftermath")
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23645344-2,00.html
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/europe/news/article_1402989.php/Austrian_police_check_gas_threat_by_incest_father__Roundup_
http://plinplan.com/english/international/31983/2008/05/02/austrian-police-check-quotgas-threatquot-by-incest-father/  

Iconised Ghost

Artanus

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:55 pm
Apparently, the children had television, radio, and lots of entertainment. But I'm wondering how intelligent they really are. Their mother taught them to speak, but how far could she teach them, having only been schooled until 18, and then shut off from the world.

And, how much did Elizabeth tell them? "Kids, this is your grandfather, he's going to aggressively rape me now." I mean, since all they know is what Fritzl and their mother tell them, she could lie to them to keep them from going insane.

Also, they had electronics and s**t. And he only came around every three days. So unless she was tied up, (which I don't think she was) why didn't she fashion some sort of weapon to attack him?

Also, their was a Freakin' tenant in on the ground floor for twelve years. Apparently he was stupid enough to believe that the sound she frequently heard coming from the basement were from the gas heating system.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:08 pm
Oh, thank you very much Ghost. ^^ That first one about the little boy and his reactions to the outside world was especially interesting.

I think they should just cut this guy's balls off. He obviously has a procreation drive that's WAY too strong...and that violent gene doesn't need to be passed along any further. stare Seriously, he already had, what, two charges of sexual offense prior to his own daughter? I hope by NOW people would start to see a pattern.

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:22 am
aprilness
Oh, thank you very much Ghost. ^^ That first one about the little boy and his reactions to the outside world was especially interesting.

I think they should just cut this guy's balls off. He obviously has a procreation drive that's WAY too strong...and that violent gene doesn't need to be passed along any further. stare Seriously, he already had, what, two charges of sexual offense prior to his own daughter? I hope by NOW people would start to see a pattern.

well i take issue with the idea it was genetics that made him do it, but id have to look further into family history to make sure thats not my anti-genetics blaming bias speaking xd if there is a gene, its a little late to try and stop it being passed on from him.

The children are very interesting ^_^ From a psych perspective, i would love to get my hands on them, or read some of the reports on them. On the other hand though, it would probably be quite disturbing  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:10 am
Iconised Ghost
pineapple07
Iconised Ghost
I heard about this a while ago. What i want to know is why the children can only talk in animal noises. I mean, the mother could speak. And didnt they have a tv down there?

As disturbing as it sounds I bet those were the noises daddy/grandpa made during sex. And as sad as it sounds possibly the daughter didn't even want to look at her children, let alone teach them to speak because of the reason as to why there were here. Or possibly daddy/grandpa didn't want them to be able to speak....think about it as far as his wife knew, the daughter was gone. If you heard childrens voices it would've been suspicious BUT animal noises? Blame it on a stray and life goes on.

That doesnt explain why they can barely speak normally and prefer to communicate in animal noises. If the father didnt want them to be able to speak that doesnt mean that the mother/daughter couldnt have taught them so that they could raise suspicions.

I'm pretty sure she gave birth in the cellar, not in the hospital. They only went to the hospital because the mother/daughter or one of the kids was sick i think, and thats when the guy got caught

Me being raised in a family of reclusive/shy/loner inclined people, I'd have to say that the 'animal noises' are just an extreme version of how I act sometimes. When your around someone long enough, you create your own sort of language that you communicate with.

Me and my brother wouldn't exactly 'talk' very much, but my mom has described us looking back as being eachother's best friends while growing up. We'd poke eachother, we'd look at eachother for a moment before laughing for seemingly no reason, and even these days, when we're all in the car together with Mom and Dad breaking into little squabbles, he'll give me the 'look at them, going at it again!' and I'll give back one saying 'they never change.'

I also get that with some children a lot. Some of them are just drawn to me for some reason, and we could have little mini discussions without saying anything at all. Its more like 'playing' that what we'd call talking, really, but we're still communicating.

I get frustrated sometimes when talking to people, too. Its really uncomfortable for me to meet new people, and sometimes its like I can't find the word on the tip of my tongue, or that they aren't even getting half of what I am saying. I can totaly understand how they'd have trouble communicationg with people if they have never seen the outside before - its not like the TV will ever talk back to you or ask questions.

And It also kinda makes since that the mom, by herself, couldn't do much to fix this. As kids, it would be natral to overhear conversations over and over again when we're young and impressionable, and over time to learn how a conversation works. But as mom is raising the kids, who is she going to have a conversation with? I can't imagine her having many converations with her father, since he showed up only every three days or so (and I personally would want to make those meetings as short as possible). That leaves her by herself, to ether watch TV (which eather has nothing to do with actual conversation, or has fake conversations.), or coo her babies and take care of them (which, while it is usually used to help a child recognize the inflections of speech, would probably here only induce the cooing and noises instead of words).

There is also the fact that their mother was left alone, away from the outside world for a very extended period. Most people don't quite grasp how much constantly being alone truly ******** you up - hell, I've only managed to realize how much not talking to friends for the last few years has truely stunted my IRL social skills. I imagine it would be ten times worse if you had no control over it and didn't even have the option of a computer - heck, even a few more books would have helped all of them loads.

That's basically my jist on it, anyways. I wouldn't call their speech skills simply an 'extreme of the norm', since most everyone who really knows me has called me weird and/or crazy -meaning I'm abnormal anyways- but anyone who can read a social cue might be willing to see the connection on a certain level.

(...Damn, I wrote way too much! Oh well...)  

theliltfoxcharm

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:59 am
Iconised Ghost
aprilness

well i take issue with the idea it was genetics that made him do it, but id have to look further into family history to make sure thats not my anti-genetics blaming bias speaking xd if there is a gene, its a little late to try and stop it being passed on from him.

The children are very interesting ^_^ From a psych perspective, i would love to get my hands on them, or read some of the reports on them. On the other hand though, it would probably be quite disturbing

Even if it had nothing to do with genetics (which it VERY well may not, I definitely don't blame everything on them) it would still stop him from raping another person. He already got away with it for waaaay too long, and now he's...well old...but he could still go out and rape more people before he dies. O_o

Either that, or just throw him in jail and see how he likes the raep >D...though the prison system rather annoys me.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:28 pm
it just goes to show how ******** up some people are  

genji_90

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out