Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Eating off the floor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you guilty?
  Yes...
  Ew, no.
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:41 am
aprilness
Jello Shots? O_o

Never had 'em.

Meh i used to like all that fruity and frozen ways to drink my alcohol but now i find straight up is much more satisfying. Jello shots are 1 Part alchohol 2 parts jello. So basically they are between 33-50% pure liquor (depending on who makes them)  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:53 am
SakuChwan
aprilness
Jello Shots? O_o

Never had 'em.

Meh i used to like all that fruity and frozen ways to drink my alcohol but now i find straight up is much more satisfying. Jello shots are 1 Part alchohol 2 parts jello. So basically they are between 33-50% pure liquor (depending on who makes them)

When I was in high school I used to love jello shots. Now I either drink beer or Whiskey. Never at the same time.  

angel_half82
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:58 am
angel_half82
SakuChwan
aprilness
Jello Shots? O_o

Never had 'em.

When I was in high school I used to love jello shots. Now I either drink beer or Whiskey. Never at the same time.

If it's a mixed drink i usually prefer rum. If i'm doing shots it's almost always Tequila. Beer is casual drinking XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:09 am
I'm so paranoid, I wouldn't eat anything off the floor...

I don't even like to eat/drink stuff close to the expiry date.  

Mavosa

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:24 pm
Mavosa

eek
o.O

rofl rofl rofl

My strawberry milk powder expired in, like, 2005. rofl (I wasn't using it for a log while, but I felt like drinking milk again a month or so ago.)

Milk, I don't bother getting worried until it's the day of the expiration date.

Most medications in the house are expired.

While these may not be the smartest things to do, you do need to remember that sell-by is vastly different from best by/expiration date and that peanut butter, canned foods, and thinks like milk flavor powders and hotdogs can't expire, too many preservatives. (Peanut butter, I'm not sure if it's its nature or preservatives, and canned is packaging more than chemicals.)

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:19 am
angel_half82
SakuChwan
aprilness
Jello Shots? O_o

Never had 'em.

Always at the same time domokun

xp  

First Pancake

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:22 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Mavosa

eek
o.O

rofl rofl rofl

My strawberry milk powder expired in, like, 2005. rofl (I wasn't using it for a log while, but I felt like drinking milk again a month or so ago.)

Milk, I don't bother getting worried until it's the day of the expiration date.

Most medications in the house are expired.

While these may not be the smartest things to do, you do need to remember that sell-by is vastly different from best by/expiration date and that peanut butter, canned foods, and thinks like milk flavor powders and hotdogs can't expire, too many preservatives. (Peanut butter, I'm not sure if it's its nature or preservatives, and canned is packaging more than chemicals.)

~Metalic_Noodles

Milk is probably one of the biggest things I'm paranoid about drinking as far as "old food" goes. >_<; Ick. If it even smells sour I have a hard time drinking it. Luckily that rarely happens as I drink a lot of it and so it doesn't have much time to spoil.

Expired medication is probably really bad. >.>...But I almost NEVER take meds, so..I don't have much experience in the field. I don't know anything about hot dogs either because I don't eat them. >__<

What about natural peanut butter? The kind WITHOUT all those preservatives and hydrogenated oils and whatnot...

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:03 pm
My family can hardly taste when milk is off xp three members of my family had breakfast before i did, and then i was like "eww the milk is off!" and they were like "thats weird, we had cereal and coffee...i thought it tasted a bit odd!" xd stomachs of iron they must have  

Iconised Ghost

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:18 pm
I do eat some things from the floor is I drop them. With expection to wet items  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:26 pm
Iconised Ghost
My family can hardly taste when milk is off xp three members of my family had breakfast before i did, and then i was like "eww the milk is off!" and they were like "thats weird, we had cereal and coffee...i thought it tasted a bit odd!" xd stomachs of iron they must have

I just have my mom sniff it. Then she says she doesn't know, then I make her taste it. lol She used to be the designated milk taster at work when I was little, or something like that, so she never drinks milk, except in coffee. xd

I'm no good at knowing, and if I really can't tell and can't be bothered to ask, I just leave it until I know it's spoiled, or it mysteriously vanishes into dinners. lol

sweatdrop

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:19 pm
xd lol! Its like the first time i tried coconut milk, i was like "ugh its weird!" then my dad sniffed it and was like "ew its off!" Now i cant drink coconut milk xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:20 am
The first and only time I tried coconut milk it was from a small can at Meijer that my friend bought and made me try. It tasted salty and weiird Dx It was gross.... I guess it's not supposed to taste like that.

I can't drink it now either. -_-;

Pachelbel Canon

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:49 am
I wouldn't even try coconut milk. That just sounds gross to me. Then again I don't like coconut  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:43 am
I'm not crazy about coconuts to begin with, either. A *little* bit shredded in things is alright...but I generally just don't like it.  

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:02 pm
i lurve fresh coconut 4laugh from drilling the holes in it to drain out the milk, to throwing it as hard as you can down the concrete steps to crack it open, and the delicious yumminess inside...its so good whee but yeah, im pretty sure the milk shouldnt be salty sweatdrop  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff