Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
SHUT UP ALREADY! It's my body, not yours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SWIMMING
  POOL
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:13 pm
angel_half82
SakuChwan
Yea i gotta agree with squee. Your friends are blind, they both look good on you. (i like the brown one the most... if a saku's opinion matters)

Seconded.

*snaps fingers bobs head*
YOU GO GUUURRL!!

MMMHHMMM rofl

stare ahem.

yo midori, your friends are either jealous or idiots. 3nodding both suits look hella cute ((although i like the brown one myself ******** the haters, sug! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Oh yea. Hannah Montana. D< All of my friends are pretty ******** tired of seeing that everywhere. I was at a FLEA MARKET and I found a vendor selling those big soft blankets with wolves and nature-y crap printed on them and out of nowhere BAM. Two Hannah Montana printed ones of different designs. She's everywhere, like this omnipresent demon.

I don't understand! gonk All I know is it sounds like she's mostly an American fad. And I hope it stays that way. crying

My best friend's niece came home yesterday wearing a Hannah shirt that said "I love being a pop star" in big yellow caps. O_o;; The last thing we need is another garden-variety singer crapping out generic music only to be worshiped by youth that does not know better.

Pachelbel Canon

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:37 pm
aprilness
Oh yea. Hannah Montana. D< All of my friends are pretty ******** tired of seeing that everywhere. I was at a FLEA MARKET and I found a vendor selling those big soft blankets with wolves and nature-y crap printed on them and out of nowhere BAM. Two Hannah Montana printed ones of different designs. She's everywhere, like this omnipresent demon.

I don't understand! gonk All I know is it sounds like she's mostly an American fad. And I hope it stays that way. crying

My best friend's niece came home yesterday wearing a Hannah shirt that said "I love being a pop star" in big yellow caps. O_o;; The last thing we need is another garden-variety singer crapping out generic music only to be worshiped by youth that does not know better.

shes an ugly, filthy disney whore.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:40 pm
Not exactly the role model I'd choose for my little punk child. stare  

Pachelbel Canon

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 pm
At the moment a one piece with small shirt would work would me. If I wasn't fat and out of shape I'd go with a skimpy two piece. twisted

Oh yeah. I think its really stupid that people are making so many Hannah Montana items. Really, now stores has wigs, and one place has a cookie. I think that is going a little too far. I really don't see anything special about her. So I don't see why people are making a big deal about her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 pm
In the "music business" We'd call "disney singers" Disney Brats. Hilary Duff sure didn't like that slip of the tongue my co-worker did. xd

I've only found a few disney singers I do like. but of course the popular ones, are the ones who can't sing worth a crap.

Also, notice Hannah Montana encourages kids to be different from who they are. Which, I thought, was a bad thing?

Dana Pixie Stix

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:49 pm
>_> Oh, because of the TV show? I think I know the premise...she's a double-life leading hookerface...>.>  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:59 pm
I saw the two suits, and I think they look nice.  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:07 pm
Bikki Kobayashi V
At the moment a one piece with small shirt would work would me. If I wasn't fat and out of shape I'd go with a skimpy two piece. twisted

Oh yeah. I think its really stupid that people are making so many Hannah Montana items. Really, now stores has wigs, and one place has a cookie. I think that is going a little too far. I really don't see anything special about her. So I don't see why people are making a big deal about her.

A cookie? Does it taste like hannah montana? mrgreen ...ew xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:10 pm
Iconised Ghost
Bikki Kobayashi V

A cookie? Does it taste like hannah montana? mrgreen ...ew xp
If thats the case that would be one less reason among with already many reasons not to get one.  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:00 am
Ew, cannibal cookies.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:43 am
aprilness
Ew, cannibal cookies.
Wow, put it that way and it actually makes me want to puke.  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:57 pm
Her heart can't rest till then and she can't wait to see you again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:47 pm
aprilness
Ok, wait, I'm really confused now. Were your friends bitching that your swimsuits are too skimpy or...somehow "not skimpy enough?" XD I don't get it.

Ok, here it is:
They like to wear skimpy crap, and wear it all the time. The one time I try to wear something skimpy (compared to what I usually wear that is) they give me s**t about having the wrong body for that type of suit. May I mention they are not the skinniest people in the world. stare

Thanks bluegrass. heart  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:11 pm
Midori Hayashi
aprilness
Ok, wait, I'm really confused now. Were your friends bitching that your swimsuits are too skimpy or...somehow "not skimpy enough?" XD I don't get it.

Ok, here it is:
They like to wear skimpy crap, and wear it all the time. The one time I try to wear something skimpy (compared to what I usually wear that is) they give me s**t about having the wrong body for that type of suit. May I mention they are not the skinniest people in the world. stare

Thanks bluegrass. heart

That seems rather mean for 'friends'. :/
Tell them to look in a mirror. talk2hand

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items