Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
[RP] Harmonia's Peacemakers - *Takes Defibrilator* CLEAR! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:44 pm
"I'm not judging you on your apt sense of personality reading." Jacqueline said, giving Mauser an awkward look, mixed with surprise, and a bit of annoyance, at his comment. Still she sighed and waited for the group to be ready.

"Unless anything else needs to be discussed I suggest we leave post-haste."  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:47 pm
"I recognize that village!" Julius said with a start. The topography had thrown him off, since he had never bothered looking at a map to reach his destination. "I have friends there," he continued, completely oblivious to the social ramifications this statement might have, "I haven't visited in a while, and I hadn't heard from anyone. Oh, I hope everyone's alright..." Despite the obvious concern in his voice, there was no other change in his stature, staying as rigid and in form as as the others...  

Xanatos Forever

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:52 pm
Gaiathi's eyes widened a bit as Mauser spoke. She almost turned to shush him, then decided better of it. Mauser did not strike her as the type to tolerate being shushed by the likes of her. Besides, the words were already spoken, shushing would be a bit moot now.

Vampires? Forget passing, I just want to survive this examination. Gaiathi drew a breath, held it, then released it slowly. No. I do want to pass. I have to pass. I can't let fear sidetrack me after going this far.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:53 pm
"I'm sorry that you'll have to meet your... friends in such a manner." She replied, adjusting her glasses.  

Sentama Lin

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:01 pm
Mauser smirked as he absorbed the reactions of the people around him. "I'm sure the Peacemakers look for honesty over cruelty..." He whispered as he awaited the oncoming blink.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:03 pm
"Friends?..." Gaiathi realized she had missed something while lost in her own thoughts. She backtracked a bit and realized Jacqueline had spoken to Julius. Again she turned her gaze to Julius, perplexed that he could know people out there. She turned back quickly with a shake of her head. That's right, he's Second Class. Of course he'd have friends outside of Harmonia.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:37 pm
Tsuki remained silent throughout, merely awaiting for their departure. She had no positive or negative comments, no questions asked and more determination than the others seemed to have. However, she did raise a brow at the comment Julius made and planned to comment on it to him in private later on. She then had a quick thought she cursed to herself for not realizing sooner. "Have any special strengths and weaknesses been noticed among these vampiric folk?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:40 pm
"To my knowledge, no." Jacqueline replied with a solemn nod. "Their abilities are merely stronger than the average human now. But I don't think we will have a problem, will we? Let's hope not."  

Sentama Lin

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:51 pm
She smiled over-confidently. 'Stronger than the average human, eh? I bet they're not stronger than me.' She allowed herself that brief moment of cockiness, but then quickly resumed her serious demeaner. Her body trembled with anticipation and excitement, which could have easily been mistaken for fear.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:01 pm
"Let's hope you're not full of talk." Jacqueline said. "We're a bit pressed for time. Let's head over to the village."

With a nod, the mage sneezed and blinked behind each individual in the examination group. One by one, followed by a sneeze, hiccup, or some form of bodily sound, each member of the group, including Jacqueline, disappeared from headquarters. The experience of teleportation was kind of strange. No time seemed to pass or, at times, time seemed to pass very slowly. Sometimes, it even felt as if time was reversing. In general it was a strange feeling as the group quickly traveled to the destination.

Upon arrival, the group was met to a sight of carnage. The houses of the secluded village were burned or crumbling from the viciousness of the vampiric attacks. Bodies of vampires, pale-skinned, fangs showing from their mouths, were scattered on the ground along with more-innocent looking bodies. A short distance away, sounds of quarrel and a gunshot could be heard. Vicious yells and screams mixed with the cacophony of battle.

"Here we are, lads and ladies. You know your mission; I'll be watching you all to make sure you don't get hurt." Jacqueline said as she waved the group off. "My... They've really done damage to this place haven't they..." She said in a whisper, looking at the carnage.  

Sentama Lin

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:08 pm
He listened to the adjudicator explain the scenario, still determined to not be labeled a liability in this examination, but the more the others spoke, greater did the gnawing pit in his stomach become. When he blinked upon the village, he bit his tongue to keep himself for crying out at the horror of a place he once knew with such happy memories. He kept his composure, even as the chasm of worry grew within him.

They can't all be vampires, they just can't, he thought to himself, allowing just a brief moment of distraction. It was then that he noticed the girl's smile, and he felt a pang as he realized she did not truly care for the people of the village as he did. None of them did, and so it was up to him to save those who could be saved. The steel of his resolved flashed in his eyes for an instant as he refocused on the mission.

I won't let you down, guys...

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:19 pm
Mauser laced his fingers, cracking his knuckles and raising them above his head to stretch. He tried not to let any of the scene get to him. Composure was key, and these people obviously had done something to hurt the country if they were being suppressed so violently.

He hooked a finger in his belt and stepped forward. "Let's get going."  

WiskersThCatfish

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:20 pm
Before running off to battle ahead of everyone else, she gave Julius a comforting pat on the shoulder, their backs to the adjudicator so she couldn't see how Tsuki smiled cruelly. With a venemous hiss, she whispered to him so only he could hear, "Friends are just a waste. There's no use having them. It'll only cause you grief."

Then she turned to him so that the adjudicator could see her fake expression of worry and said loud enough for everyone to hear, "It's okay. I'm sure some of them have survived. We just have to focus on saving those we can."

That being said, she ran off ahead of the group toward the battle field and observed the situation where the rest could see her, acting as a scout.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:30 pm
Jacqueline stayed a distance behind the group, watching their every move, jotting down mental notes in her mind for the actual paperwork later. On occasion she took out her baton and smacked it on one of the vampires unfortunate enough to try to attack her. "Weaklings..." She said under her breath. "A rebellion against us... but look what it cost you to be insubordinate..." Her attention focused back on the group, keeping her distance, not wanting to interrupt too much.

The view of the village was a smattering of gunshots and dead bodies. Clawed marks could be seen on some of the houses, spattered with bullet holes. Bodies of transformed vampires and the innocents could be seen, a combination of claws and bullet marks on them. Some Peacemaker soldiers were also down, raked by claws, and some bitten and bled to death.

As more and more of the group made its way toward where the battle was going on, the only assumption it could be were the other Peacemakers battling, a group of three vampires spotted the group. Fangs bared and claws ready, they jumped from the sides and made themselves present.

"T... T... The run... rune...!" They half-moaned, half-yelled, occasionally grabbing their heads as if having a headache before returning to a more vicious, hostile stance.  

Sentama Lin

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:43 pm
Tsuki noticed the odd action, but knew she couldn't think too hard about it. It was kill or be killed. She had practiced many times and the situation of having corpses and having her life at risk only made it all the easier for her to call upon her memories that brought about strong emotion.

She clenched her teeth and fists tightly, her face scrunching up in rage and she charged forward at tremendous speed, leaving deep imprints of her feet in the ground from the force of her strength propelling her forward. With a grunt of anger she brought her fists up into the gut of the one nearest to her, hitting several times like a jackhammer, casting the enemy up into the air, then, for good measure, she delt another blow into his jaw, satisfied with the crack of bone.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff