Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
OFFICIAL* Beta battle system discussion. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:34 pm

I don't think testers are allowed to talk and share with anyone but other testers in special area for the testers. confused

I wouldn't want anyone in this guild getting banned 5-50 times like old Trevor. (I don't think new Trevor has had that problem, but I could be mistaken).

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:47 pm
Metalic_Noodles

I don't think testers are allowed to talk and share with anyone but other testers in special area for the testers. confused

I wouldn't want anyone in this guild getting banned 5-50 times like old Trevor. (I don't think new Trevor has had that problem, but I could be mistaken).

~Metalic_Noodles

Well unless you actually know that to be true, I'm going to do it anyway.  

angel_half82
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:03 am
angel_half82
If one of us gets picked we should post a ridiculous amount of screen shots.

prt sc, prt sc, prt sc!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:39 am
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Well unless you actually know that to be true, I'm going to do it anyway.

allowed?

its called "mules" yo.

WE ARE LIKE NINJA! SCREENSHOT NINJAS OF DOOM!!! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:41 pm

Mules would use the same IP, and someone is sure to wonder how the mule got the screen caps. So even if you edit the screen shot meticulously, the slightest error could hint at who's mule it is, even with different IPs for both accounts.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:13 pm
meh, i posted SS and told everyone about Towns when i was a Tester. Gaia never caught me. I really don't think they care.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:22 pm
Metalic_Noodles

Mules would use the same IP, and someone is sure to wonder how the mule got the screen caps. So even if you edit the screen shot meticulously, the slightest error could hint at who's mule it is, even with different IPs for both accounts.

~Metalic_Noodles

Captain paranoia strikes again...  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:33 pm
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Captain paranoia strikes again...

lol, I think I got most of my info on that from old Trevor. xd But he had reason to be careful. I myself have only insanity to blame, or unwarranted paranoia. xd

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:38 pm
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

You can expect screenshots if I'm a tester. I'm not saying I won't use a mule/proxy, but they really don't have a right to tell testers to keep it a secret.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:47 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

You can expect screenshots if I'm a tester. I'm not saying I won't use a mule/proxy, but they really don't have a right to tell testers to keep it a secret.

i dont think ive read anywhere that they want to keep it secret.......its beta testing.........testing for problems and the sort...........to make it better i guess................  

Lineriku

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:54 am
Lineriku
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

i dont think ive read anywhere that they want to keep it secret.......its beta testing.........testing for problems and the sort...........to make it better i guess................

Its ridiculous to say that we will be banned for posting screen shots. It comes from someone who thinks they know everything and do not.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:57 am
angel_half82
Lineriku
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Its ridiculous to say that we will be banned for posting screen shots. It comes from someone who thinks they know everything and do not.

......exactly..  

Lineriku

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:11 am
@ Lineriku: Try expanding on your posts.. people will pretty much call you on spam, for a single-word post. wink

Shouldn't really matter, if screenshots are shown about. Its just gonna get released at some point, anyways, and haven't they pretty much told us everything, already? MMO Page, and stuff.. the only thing that hasn't been shown is actual gameplay; previewers of games show gameplay footage, so why should Gaia be different when its a "free"* site?

*Because some of its items can be purchased in the Cash Store. Optionally, but they prey on Humanities need for things now, than saving a bit of Gold for Marketplace purchase.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:15 am
thanks but i was agreeing with angel cause he said waht i was trying to think of before.........thanks again though..................(exactly..... ^-^ )  

Lineriku

Cody993

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:24 pm
i dont know wat your talking about  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items