Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What anime is FG4PG watching? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime?
  YAY!
  NAY!
  Sometimes....
  PW
View Results

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:59 pm
D. Gray-Man
Story of a boy named Allen Walker, who was orphaned when he was little as his father was an "Akuma". He had a cross embed in his left hand and it soon became the parasite anti-akuma weapon. He was taken in by General Cross Marian, who is a gambler and a high-ranked officer in the Black Order which consists of exorcist. Their motto happens to be "We do not trust those we have to protect" or something along those lines.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
The "usual" life of a boy named Kyon (I forgot his last name). He his life was normal until the first day of high school, when he met Haruhi Suzumiya who was not interested in humans, but aliens, espers, and monsters. Kyon's life goes to turmoil as he must keep Haruhi happy to ensure the world's safety.

Slam Dunk (Hellz jes)
Hanamichi-kun is a highschool student who detests the sport of basketball, but plays it for the love of his life. He does terrible, and looks like a complete moron. But I love this series for the comedy.

-EDIT-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:20 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
SakuChwan
Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan (錬金3級 まじかる?ぽか~ん)
Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Magic, Pantsu, Seinen, Slapstick

Description(AniDB);
The four princesses, Uma, the witch, Pachira, the vampire, Liru, the werewolf, and Aiko, the android, came to the human world from the magical land for some reason. One week later they have begun living togeather in a big Tree house. They are ignorant to a fault ex... on the first day in the real world; Liru was almost shot with a silver bullet, Pachira turned into ashes, Aiko was infected by virus, and Uma exposed her chest in public.
Thats sounds great, I´ll probably watch it 3nodding

OH GOD NOT THAT s**t. NO PLOT. >.<

My list of currently acquiring/watching/waiting for:

Majin tantei nougami neuro
BETTERMAN
MADLAX
MUSHISHI
The new eva movies
RAH XEPHON
RED GARDEN
VAMPIRE HUNTER D
DENNOU COIL
GHOST HOUND
PERSONA
SAYONARA ZETSUBO SENSEI
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho
Burst angel
Blue Gender
Spiral
Bio Hunter
Key the Metal Idol
Infinite Ryvius
EXTRA
Mermaid Forest
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette
Pet Shop of Horrors
Genocyber
BLAME!
Amon: Apocalypse of Devilman
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
BATTLE ANGEL OVA
Black Lagoon
Mononoke
Claymore
MONSTER
Requiem from the Darkness
YOKAI NINGEN BEM
SHADOW STAR (narutaru)
gunbuster
Haibane Renmei
TWILIGHT OF THE DARK MASTER
DREAM HUNTER REM
MNEOMSYNE
AYAKASHI
KEMONOZUME
BASILISK
KARA NO KYOUKAI
Berserk
Blue Submarine No. 6
Ghost Slide
Welcome to the NHK
Ghost in the shell
Witch Hunter Robin
Trinity Blood
Jigoku Shoujo

Probably some other stuff too.

Also: I dare you to try and find a more awesome list than this.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:45 pm
Witch Hunter Robin. I miss that anime...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:12 pm
I haven't really been into anime much recently. I've always preferred manga in any case. CLAMP is love to me.

I loooved Paranoia Agent, though. And I was obsessed with FMA when it first hit the states (I read about it in Newtype USA months before it hit shores, and I was obsessively waiting for its release...>_> but yeah). I turned to Naruto after I finished watching FMA, bought a bootleg online before it had finished releasing on Adult Swim. But Naruto just wasn't the same, it just didn't do it for me. For one thing it was way too frickin' LONG...too many fillers, it just went stale.

Pachelbel Canon

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:20 pm
Zaoth Kun
I will always care about you....
I was nearly at the end of DN angel but stopped watching it.
...Because I love you!

That anime bored me... I liked the mange much better blaugh

I am currently watching...
Naruto Shippuuden
Bleach
Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight is really cool razz *copies and pastes*

Yuki's earliest memory is of a stormy night in winter, wherein she was attacked by a vampire... And then rescued by another. Now 10 years later, Yuki Cross, the adapted daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, has grown up and become a guardian of the vampire race, protecting her savior, Kaname, from discovery as he leads a group of vampires at the elite boarding school. But also at her side is Zero Kiryu, a childhood friend who’s hatred for the creatures that destroyed everything he held dear, is now determined never to trust them. This coexisting arrangement seems all well and good, but have the vampires truly renounced their murderous ways, or is there a darker truth behind their actions. Is Kaname's infatuation with Yuki the beginning of a forbidden romance, or is it something in her forgotten past that draws him to her. Because in this world of secrets, nothing is as it seems. And the price of misplaced trust may even be worse than death.

Yeah.. it's good ninja
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Vampire_Knight  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:49 pm

I thought ninjas were stealth/spies, not attackers or warriors... rolleyes

Some of you are forgetting to summarize, not just title drop.

I'm about to start HNKK (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai) it's the second season, and according to Trevor not as good. The first was mostly violent illusions. Pretty awesome. I should have left me disturbed, but I don't see it, but I did start squealing, like during the earlier epps of death note when I heard the theme song. Before death note, I hadn't ever fan-girl squealed before.

Churrlo, you do know that the manga of that was/is in Shojo Beat, which is girl/romance manga, right?

*slaps trevor* God damn T3... you'll have all of those downloaded in a week, granted you can find them subbed. >.>
You couldn't even describe the pet shop one?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:07 pm
Yes I know the manga was in there blaugh I think it's still in it =o But it's cool ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Some of you are forgetting to summarize, not just title drop.

You realize how long that would take? ... Most of them I HAVEN'T watched, so how should I know? xp

Some of the ones higher in priority:

Majin tantei nougami neuro: Death note meets nancy drew. It sucks in a good way.
SAYONARA ZETSUBO SENSEI: Extremely dark comedy, hard to make sense of, makes fun of domestic violence, suicide, etc. Very funny.
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Something about zombies that walk around at night. Looks decent for shonen.
MNEOMSYNE: Extremely violent detective story with an immortal protagonist.
Blue Submarine No. 6: A steampunk series with art by Range Murata.

Eh, look the rest up on wiki... though a FEW are too recent or obscure to have articles.

When I get back to school I'll pay for another month of rapidshare and get most of them. I generally wait for a series to finish before I download it, because my queue of unfinished series is getting a bit full.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:38 am
Exmucane
Thanatos Phoenix
SakuChwan
Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan (錬金3級 まじかる?ぽか~ん)
Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Magic, Pantsu, Seinen, Slapstick

Description(AniDB);
The four princesses, Uma, the witch, Pachira, the vampire, Liru, the werewolf, and Aiko, the android, came to the human world from the magical land for some reason. One week later they have begun living togeather in a big Tree house. They are ignorant to a fault ex... on the first day in the real world; Liru was almost shot with a silver bullet, Pachira turned into ashes, Aiko was infected by virus, and Uma exposed her chest in public.
Thats sounds great, I´ll probably watch it 3nodding

OH GOD NOT THAT s**t. NO PLOT. >.<

My list of currently acquiring/watching/waiting for:

Majin tantei nougami neuro
BETTERMAN
MADLAX
MUSHISHI
The new eva movies
RAH XEPHON
RED GARDEN
VAMPIRE HUNTER D
DENNOU COIL
GHOST HOUND
PERSONA
SAYONARA ZETSUBO SENSEI
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho
Burst angel
Blue Gender
Spiral
Bio Hunter
Key the Metal Idol
Infinite Ryvius
EXTRA
Mermaid Forest
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette
Pet Shop of Horrors
Genocyber
BLAME!
Amon: Apocalypse of Devilman
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
BATTLE ANGEL OVA
Black Lagoon
Mononoke
Claymore
MONSTER
Requiem from the Darkness
YOKAI NINGEN BEM
SHADOW STAR (narutaru)
gunbuster
Haibane Renmei
TWILIGHT OF THE DARK MASTER
DREAM HUNTER REM
MNEOMSYNE
AYAKASHI
KEMONOZUME
BASILISK
KARA NO KYOUKAI
Berserk
Blue Submarine No. 6
Ghost Slide
Welcome to the NHK
Ghost in the shell
Witch Hunter Robin
Trinity Blood
Jigoku Shoujo

Probably some other stuff too.

Also: I dare you to try and find a more awesome list than this.
I have seen some of them and don´t hate me for liking stupid anime with no plot xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:26 am
Cromartie HS is not on that list. It is fail. (i can think of a few more but it's early and i just don't care, it's good enough)

Magical Pokan is not being watched because of it's "plot." It was selected because it was in a low grade enough format that i could view it. But i have to admit it wasn't all that bad for a total fan-service show.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:24 am
Code Geass Its pretty badass.

And not that bullshit they have on TV.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:15 pm
Naruto. I'm a few episodes behind Japan. I never watch the American dub. EVER Come to think of it, all the anime I watch is in Japanese and subbed.

I tried to start Bleach, but I only got like six episodes in.

I watched like, twenty episodes of Fruits Basket. (Exception to the subbed anime, couldn't find it in Japanese)

I watched quite a few episodes of rurouni kenshin and loved it, but I got bored of watching episodes, so i wanna read the manga.

Hellsing looks good so I was thinking of looking into that.

If anyone here says Fullmetal Alchemist I'll rip their throat out. I absolutely love the manga, but I just wanna kill the anime!  

Artanus

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:23 pm
Artanus
Naruto. I'm a few episodes behind Japan. I never watch the American dub. EVER Come to think of it, all the anime I watch is in Japanese and subbed.

I watched like, twenty episodes of Fruits Basket. (Exception to the subbed anime, couldn't find it in Japanese)

I watched quite a few episodes of rurouni kenshin and loved it, but I got bored of watching episodes, so i wanna read the manga.

If anyone here says Fullmetal Alchemist I'll rip their throat out. I absolutely love the manga, but I just wanna kill the anime!

fullmetal alchemist. i wouldve said it earlier but ive already watched every episode of the ANIME. xD so im not currently watching it, i love it though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:49 pm
jfm567
Artanus

fullmetal alchemist. i wouldve said it earlier but ive already watched every episode of the ANIME. xD so im not currently watching it, i love it though.

It's so different from the Manga. personally I think the manga is better. Have you read it? Oh, and *rips out your throat*  

Artanus

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:18 pm
Artanus
jfm567
Artanus

It's so different from the Manga. personally I think the manga is better. Have you read it? Oh, and *rips out your throat*

i can still type with no throat! i read half of one book, and didnt notice any big difference in it. so i stopped reading. the fight scenes in the anime are cooler though!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff