Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Island of the Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like?
  Yeshh
  Eww nuuu!
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:56 am
Kairi's ears flicker. She turns around and says,"Did you say something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:35 am
Akun smiles weakly. "No...I did not say anything." One of her fingers twitch. I hope she did not hear my thoughts....  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:06 pm
Weird...like I can read her mind or something. Kairi thought. "Oh...okay." she turns around and continues walking, her tail waving around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:15 am
Well, thats good, I think she did not figure out that I am an Angel....But lhopefully she can not hear my thoughts. Smiling weakly.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:27 am
Kairi blinks. Did I just hear the word...angel...?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:22 pm
Name: Miru Konosake
Race: White Anthro Fox
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: Claws, fangs, white magic, tail whip.
Personality: She is cheerful and shy.
Other: none

Miru gets up and dusts the sand off of her kimono. She gets surprised by a falling coconut. "oh!" she yelps. She picks up the coconunt. Now I need to figure out how to open this... She thinks.  

lazy cookiegurl

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:05 pm
Kairi closes her eyes for a bit. When she opens them, she sees that she was in an empty cave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:12 am
Akun cocks her head to the side, still following Kairi. "W-why are we in a cave....and before...why did you look troubled?" She asks with curiousity.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:06 am
"To your first question, I don't really know. I was walking with my eyes closed." Kairi said. "To your second question, I was hearing things.." she explained, sitting on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:40 am
Akun sighs. "Do you...want to talk about the things you were hearing?" She sits on the floor across Kairi  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:11 am
"Well, I think on the way here, I heard the word angel....like from a voice." Kairi explained  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:42 am
Akun whimpers quietly. She weakly smiles at Kairi. "Is that so...well...you must be hearing things then...."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:18 pm
"Y-yeah...The saltwater I swallowed must have traveled to my brain...we should rest here." Kairi said, looking around the cave  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:57 pm
Name: Makode Shenraki
Race: anthro dragon and human
Appearance: as a human: he was white skin, purple hair, crimson red eyes. as a dragon: he has purple scales, his underbelly's sky blue, along with blonde hair, teal/green eyes, and wingspan of 6 ft.
Weapons: blessed katana, staff, and black magic
Personality: hes real gentle, and can sometimes act sexy. in other cases he can get aggressive or even act natural.
Other: he isn't a pervert even if he enters someplace unannounced or in a 'bad' position. he is a master of combat and magic, and he will protect anyone with his life.

You hear rustling behind some bushes and you and your friends are afraid yet prepared for anything. You see something come out and by the time you were about to attack, the being becomes visual and its a boy with violet hair, almost passed out.

"Yay....Kairi's.....he-- *faint*."  

Gigamajora

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:12 pm
((Uh, you should read through the RP before you post...and KAiri's a girl and she and Akun are in a cave....))

Kairi laughed. "After all, there WAS some beer on that ship...."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces