Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
It's THAT TIME OF YEAR *gasp* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol.
  HAHA INCOHERENT TOPIC HAS RANDOM POINTS IN IT.
View Results

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:14 am
aww...........the 2nd gen death whisper item is kindof like a demonic sword..........so that rules out demonic sword as this months MC.............................  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:56 am
Lineriku
aww...........the 2nd gen death whisper item is kindof like a demonic sword..........so that rules out demonic sword as this months MC.............................

..but there's still Angelic Sword possibility. 3nodding ..as well as my initial thought of elemental Halo. That's actually the one I'm mainly supporting, though I'm likely wrong. XD Don't forget; there's Demonic October yet to come. XD  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:37 am
Kitsukage
Lineriku

..but there's still Angelic Sword possibility. 3nodding ..as well as my initial thought of elemental Halo. That's actually the one I'm mainly supporting, though I'm likely wrong. XD Don't forget; there's Demonic October yet to come. XD

it doesn't exclude the possibility of a demonic sword anyway since one's an evolving item pose and one would be a mc.

watch it be something incredibly NOT cool though. sweatdrop that'll be just my luck...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:19 pm
bluegrass cat
Kitsukage

it doesn't exclude the possibility of a demonic sword anyway since one's an evolving item pose and one would be a mc.

True that. But I was just talking about this month, anyways. xp Besides, I think it was established that October is Demonic Month.. hold out for a Demonic Sword, in October. xd I'm not holding out for it, but I've a little feeling in my mind that is kind of forcing me to expect it to be an Elemental Halo.. XD The Angelic/Demonic Sword thing just spread from my Angelic Sword comment, I think.. XD;  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:34 pm
Kitsukage
bluegrass cat
Kitsukage

True that. But I was just talking about this month, anyways. xp Besides, I think it was established that October is Demonic Month.. hold out for a Demonic Sword, in October. xd I'm not holding out for it, but I've a little feeling in my mind that is kind of forcing me to expect it to be an Elemental Halo.. XD The Angelic/Demonic Sword thing just spread from my Angelic Sword comment, I think.. XD;

i've think we've already got enough halos right now. the original, the mythril, the monorail cat halo, etc.

i was thinking just the other day that we really need some angelic/demonic cloaks of some sort. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:44 pm
I got a sealed..and i cant wait to see what it is..it might be a different kind of halo like myth halo and dark.  

-iSnug-

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:30 pm
I got mine. I'm excited about the items. I just hope it isn't a letdown.

... I wish I still have my Mithril halo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:17 am
Angie moo
Dana Pixie Stix
Angie moo
Yay Halo time! Though sadly I am dirt poor (Damn rent taking my whole entire paycheck) I was actually wondering if someone could give me a June letter and I just pay them off when I finally have cash to spree with for gaia. sweatdrop

I'll get you a couple. 3nodding

I got some money this month.
Thanks babe I should be getting some "fun" money by July so I'll pay you back with when ever I get the gold. I really appreciate it.

@Metalic I would soooo do that but my inking skills aren't up to par and my imagination is all jumbled up so I wouldn't be able to do art at peoples request.

@Artanus Thanks though :3

I'll be sure to send you sealeds soon. 3nodding  

Dana Pixie Stix

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out