Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUB]Skylar's Plot Thread (Looking for Elder RP and Mates!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:37 am
heart  

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:54 am
-shameless bump-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:41 pm
In need of a stallion for plot with Sadie...please let me know if it is a good idea for a plot or not.  

Rev311

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:18 pm
Sticks and Stones may break my bones,
But whips and chains excite me...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm willing to offer up Sadiki for Sadie 3nodding

So throw me down unto the ground
And show me that you like me...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:42 pm
We can Rp the two and see where it goes ^_^  

Rev311

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:47 pm
Sticks and Stones may break my bones,
But whips and chains excite me...

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

So throw me down unto the ground
And show me that you like me...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:23 pm
Do you want me to start the thread or can you do it?  

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:20 am
Recieved through PM:

Yumitoko
Hiya I'm interested in the saddie breeding plot.
Akuba is the type of soquili that would be shocked, but he won't leave her or the foals alone, when he truly loves someone he sticks with them.
I'm thinking when he finds out, he runs away fo a couple of days, but then decided to come back and help her out with this.

but only if you'd like this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/harperking/soquili_items/akubaitem.png

Asking what his personality is like to see how they might Rp together. Trusting another stallion is the big thing with Sadie's plot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:19 pm
Yumitoko
Skylar14

What is his personality like? We would have to Rp the two for a bit before the actual breeding takes place, assuming that they grow close and she trusts him. She would have to learn to trust him before the breeding and that is the big part.

He has an intelligent personality, he is very friendly and tries to be friend with everyone and see good in everyone even if there isn't any, kalona and skinwalkers scare him, yet fascinate him at the same time.He's looking for a good friend, or even a 'perfect' woman, he's a good listener.
His downfall is he can also pick out negative things quite easily, he tries to keep his deeper darker feelings including love hidden for as long as he can, until he eventually can't hold it.

Going to Rp and see what happens.  

Rev311

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:31 pm
I would be interested in rping Sadie with my Shilah.
Shilah  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:45 am
What is his personality like?  

Rev311

Rev311

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:54 am
Recieved through PM:

dolphingurl
Skylar14
dolphingurl
I would be interested in rping Sadie with my Shilah.
Shilah

What is his personality like? Sadie's whole plot is more or less based on her learning to trust a stallion again.

Shilah is a sweet and considerate soquili who loves to have fun and make friends. Family is very important to him, even though he was born into a somewhat strange family himself. His parents are a flutter named Lonatos and a regular named Hestia. His parents are not what you would call a couple, they are just friends. You see Lonatos is in love with a alicorn named Jeevita who is also in love with another soquili named Arro. This somewhat strange relationship and how it had affected his father has impacted Shilah. He is somewhat slow when going into a serious relationship for fear that the same thing will happen with him, but the fact that Lonatos has now been reunited with Jeevita has made him feel that maybe he should try to go out there and try and meet someone. Shilah has always felt somewhat left out and different since most of his family has wings and he does not. He wants to find a place where he feels like he really belongs.

((Most of that was taken from his personals post a couple of years ago, but I updated it a bit.))

Will Rp and see how things go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:16 am
heart  

Rev311

Splashfur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:34 pm
Hello! I'd like to offer my Caravel up for Sadie's breeding plot! I love to RP, though, so I'm totally up for that. If you want to know anything else about him you can just ask! I recieved him on the 30th so I think I'll have to wait at least a month to breed him, though. X'D

Caravel is a gentleman, to wrap it up. He is headstrong, in a way that if somebody called he or a friend scumbags, pieces of dirt, etc., they'd be attacked by him. He pays attention to everything and anything others say and is quiet when it comes to secrets. He hates to spread unwanted news or gossip. He takes everything that comes by him at a time, if one of his friends wandered up to him and said they were pregnant, he'd take it like a responsible father and love the foals. He likes to have fun and play around a bit, but with mares he is more cautious as to what he does. With every one of his breaths he choses to be elegant in his style of greeting mares. He's always wanted to settle down and have foals with the one he loves.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff