Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I was so god damn scared.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I don't want to bother making a poll..
  But I have to.
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:30 am
we always have waitresses on crack down at the waffle house. they sure do like big tips. xD they also blurt random things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:34 am
I've been in a similar situation - definately scary.

My sister and I were going with my mom to work that day and we stopped by the house we used to rent to talk to one of the neighbors. Well, when my mom gets on the highway she notices this white van is following us. She gets off her exit and is still being followed so instead of going to her work (as she'd be the first one there) she went to Food Lion (grocery store). The van also goes into Food Lion and she tells us to stay in the car. She gets out to get a drink from the vending machine (which is right next to the store doors) and that's when our former-landlord comes out of his van. He's basically bitching about his house and the condition of what it was left in. He eventually leaves as I'm not exactly sure what all was said, this happened five-six years ago, and my mom goes to work. She called the police and later in the evening when we were home the police came and talked about it. I think they said to call them again if he ever followed us again. He didn't - I don't even think we heard from again but the realtor agency sure was pissed off at that landlord.

Anyway, it was the right thing to call the police. He could have been some lost fellow or he could have been a theif, rapist, etc - and if you didn't report him now then it could possibly happen to someone else. My friends and I pressed charges against this guy at an anime convention when he started feeling is us up in the line and yeah, he may have been drunk but he could have done it to one of the younger kids or could have killed someone driving home. He pled guilty too so we didn't have to go to trial :3  

Goddess Ace
Crew

xXSublimeNightmareXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:07 pm
man thats freaky i would be afriad to go outside again. but it's good that u called the police. be careful. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:54 pm
Goddess Ace
I've been in a similar situation - definately scary.

My sister and I were going with my mom to work that day and we stopped by the house we used to rent to talk to one of the neighbors. Well, when my mom gets on the highway she notices this white van is following us. She gets off her exit and is still being followed so instead of going to her work (as she'd be the first one there) she went to Food Lion (grocery store). The van also goes into Food Lion and she tells us to stay in the car. She gets out to get a drink from the vending machine (which is right next to the store doors) and that's when our former-landlord comes out of his van. He's basically bitching about his house and the condition of what it was left in. He eventually leaves as I'm not exactly sure what all was said, this happened five-six years ago, and my mom goes to work. She called the police and later in the evening when we were home the police came and talked about it. I think they said to call them again if he ever followed us again. He didn't - I don't even think we heard from again but the realtor agency sure was pissed off at that landlord.

Anyway, it was the right thing to call the police. He could have been some lost fellow or he could have been a theif, rapist, etc - and if you didn't report him now then it could possibly happen to someone else. My friends and I pressed charges against this guy at an anime convention when he started feeling is us up in the line and yeah, he may have been drunk but he could have done it to one of the younger kids or could have killed someone driving home. He pled guilty too so we didn't have to go to trial :3

Yeah one time my friend and I were at an anime convention and we were followed by this guy in an Alice in Wonderland costume for a good ten minutes. Luckily we stayed together and eventually lost him. We were also sure not to go by ourselves while going from one room to another. gonk xd  

MonsieurSponge

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:40 am
at least if you decided to leave the convention to make a run for it he would stand out if he followed you egga xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:37 pm
EggaxSponge
On a side note, if you think being followed is scary, try being hit on by a high prostitute. gonk
Try being hit on by a 80 somethin year old grandma who, when you say "but I'm a girl..." and..."I'm 11..." says "So?"

And then some oooold wrinkly guy on the street with his grandson that's about your age talking about how fiiiiiiiiiiiine your a** is ^^;

And some guy that was at least late 30s saying "your boyfriend needs to share"

Mind you, for these last year...I'm 18...but people generally say I look 13-15...and in both of those incidents I was toting around two kids. :/

surprised ld creep magnet: sweatdrop

And I so sorry, Wolfe. sad :big hugz: I wish I could be there to help. I used to be a guard dog for my friends. ^^ I could guard you too. I haz swords. ^^  

YukaSilkenFur

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:51 am
YukaSilkenFur
EggaxSponge
On a side note, if you think being followed is scary, try being hit on by a high prostitute. gonk
Try being hit on by a 80 somethin year old grandma who, when you say "but I'm a girl..." and..."I'm 11..." says "So?"

And then some oooold wrinkly guy on the street with his grandson that's about your age talking about how fiiiiiiiiiiiine your a** is ^^;

Mind you, for these last year...I'm 18...but people generally say I look 13-15...and in both of those incidents I was toting around two kids. :/

And I so sorry, Wolfe. sad :big hugz: I wish I could be there to help. I used to be a guard dog for my friends. ^^ I could guard you too. I haz swords. ^^

Alright, I beat Saku, but you take the cake handsdown! I am so sorry gonk xd

@Icon- Yeah, That was a plus. Also I was there with a HUGE group of people so if he tried anything i could have screamed for help and would have been fine. I wasn't worried, but my friend was because he seemed a little more interested in her. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:47 am
EggaxSponge
YukaSilkenFur
EggaxSponge

@Icon- Yeah, That was a plus. Also I was there with a HUGE group of people so if he tried anything i could have screamed for help and would have been fine. I wasn't worried, but my friend was because he seemed a little more interested in her. stressed
lol It's ok, it's flattering in a way, even if it's somewhat creepy. >>
And is the angry face because yer angry at him for being a perv or is it slight jealousy that he was somewhat more interested in your friend? ninja  

YukaSilkenFur

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:51 am
YukaSilkenFur
EggaxSponge
YukaSilkenFur
EggaxSponge

And is the angry face because yer angry at him for being a perv or is it slight jealousy that he was somewhat more interested in your friend? ninja

No, it was a substitute for *facepalm*

And I never find it flattering. It's just twisted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:54 am
EggaxSponge
YukaSilkenFur
EggaxSponge
YukaSilkenFur
EggaxSponge

No, it was a substitute for *facepalm*

And I never find it flattering. It's just twisted.
Ah...well, when you've been mistaken for a guy and the general populous has spent your life calling you ugly, being thought attractive by just about anyone is flattering. ^^;  

YukaSilkenFur

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:00 pm
sorry il stop stalking you...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm
Darthspanky

So that's what you have been busy doing!!!! mrgreen  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:50 pm
Darthspanky

*fan girl scream*
*tackle*

Hi!

Remember me? You are in your same old avi aren't you? I was gone for a while a few moths ago. (vanished in like, sept 06, back about nov 07)

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:02 am
xxKiria-Kunxx
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix
I'm buying you a taser. D:

And a body guard.
And a can of Mace.

And maybe some kung-fu lessons.  

Umi_Goddess

Lemon_Wired

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:43 pm
Damn all those freaks out there...One time, while waiting at a bus stop, some guy starting jerking off, looking at me while he was in his car. THAT FREAKED THE s**t OUTTA ME! You did the right thing by telling your dad, and running to a house. Be sure to tell your other friends in the area.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff