Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
magic rp players needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:05 pm
Alia followed after Jade, looking forward to being poolside for at least a little while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:28 pm
Alex walked into the pool area "so shall we swim for a while or shall we talk first?" Alex glanced around at the group summing them up, he knowing Loretta wouldn't have called him unless something was greatly wrong  

PendragonX9

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:36 pm
Alia sat at the edge of the pool dangling her legs into the cool water. She regarded the group curiously. "Alright, I'll bite. What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 am
Jade just looked around and sat next to Alia, putting her legs in the water too. She looked over at Loretta, waiting for an explanation.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:26 pm
Loretta:*says very quickly* oh;what? srry i was-thinking.... lorretta could tell that jade wasnt buying it, but loretta didnt think she could tell her just yet... "i asked u 2 come because of whats been happining...has anyone noticed the disapearances? like the librarian for example they are saying he commited suicied, but he never seemed 2 have a reason 2 kill himself... he was always such a happy person... what do u guys think?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:39 pm
Alex was suspicious he didn't think Loretta would call him for something so trivial as a dead librarian but you never know..."ya that's...weird" he said  

PendragonX9

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:13 pm
loretta could tell that alex wasnt so excited so she brought up her main point. "well, these deaths may be linked to something more..... i dont know for sure but i think it may have something 2 do with my family... look all im saying is that im a bit scared is all.... loretta had been this way for months and no one knew y; scared, alert at all moments, sometimes loretta would find she would cry for no apperent reason... it worried some of her friends.... loretta looked at alex waiting 2 see if he might be concerned...not that she cared though even though she did...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm
"You think your family is somehow involved in the death....and you came to us?" Alia raised an eyebrow. "Don't you think the authorities would have been the better choice?"  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:58 pm
Alex thought for a moment Loretta was pretty tough for something to worry her as much as this obviously was...well it troubled him but he was sure to keep his face blank so as not to give away anything to the others  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:17 pm
loretta:" true, the authorities could have been better, but i didnt want 2 risk word getting out to others." loretta quickly glanced at alex. she couldnt help it he was just so cute.... she didnt want 2 think of him like that though, considering he was like her big brother... she noticed alia caught her looking at alex and asked if she could talk 2 loretta.in private. loretta knew she had blown her secret  

Bloody Alaska

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:31 pm
"C'mon already. It seems to me you have a thing for Alex. But this probably isn't the right time for you to be checking him out every five minutes." Alia sighed. "You think your family is somehow involved in the death of a librarian and maybe some others. Not exactly going to make you look like a catch to the guys, understand?"

Alia slung an arm around Loretta, giving her a knowing wink. "Right now I think we need to figure out what to do about the deaths...and then we can figure out what to do about this thing with Alex."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:36 pm
what THING? i dont have a thi- ok maybe i do. and ur probably rite. and besides, we really should find out about those people...  

Bloody Alaska

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:43 pm
Alex looked up pulled away from his thoughts, Loretta and Alia had walked off somewhere oh well if it was important they would tell him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:49 pm
loretta and alia came back from their ''little talk'' loretta sat rite next 2 alex then looked at alia. she gave loretta an '' easy there girl'' kind of look so loretta moved away a little so not 2 be too close... " so alex what do u think could have happened?"  

Bloody Alaska

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:09 pm
"I don't know...i guess the best coarse of action would be to go to the seance of the crime if that is indeed what it was"in fact Alex had just had a terrible thought since he had been born it had been his fathers charge to watch over humans or half-humans with powers, if he hadn't intervened yet then this could go higher then any of them suspected, he didn't say anything after all he didn't know how much the others knew and if his father hadn't reviled him self to them yet then there must be a reason...he would have to talk to Loretta about this at his first chance  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff