Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:17 pm
Kaga Conversation:

Twiddle
xd heart
Sure! <3

Kaga trotted around, he seemed happy. Very happy. He knew this was because he and Kourin were now mates, and he couldn't have been more obvious about it. He loved telling anyone about her, and he took any chance he got to talk. This was definately not normal behavior for this stallion, as he was normally level headed and calm. He trotted around 'his' tree, wipping his mane in the wind.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus stumbled around boredly, quite opposite of thou Kaga. (lol) He walked as if nothing bothered him. He had just battled a wolf, protecting Zephi. His chest was still a little bloodied from it. He shook his mane and looked up. He heard a crunching noise. He walked for a bit and seen Kaga trotting around a tree. He walked up to him slowly. "What are you doing?" he asked softly.

Twiddle
(XD Get ready for hyper-weird-love-struck Kaga. xDD)

Kaga skidded to a halt, and looked over at Cyrus with the most goofy grin ever plastered to his face. "Hey Cyrus! Kourin and I are mates now! Isn't that great?! I know it's so cool! I can't believe she said yes, it was soooo cool! Now we're together and it's fun and she's pretty and yay!" He had started to trot around the black stallion, prancing like a foal in a circle.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus watched Kaga immensly. "Are you okay? Or excited. Maybe mental?" he asked sarcastically. He laughed at Kaga. "Thats great, but I'm afraid I have no idea who Kourin is." He tried to swish around his tail but he didn't feel anything. He turned around and his tail was in a bun! He rolled his eyes and looked back at Kaga.

Talencia
Delphia pranced up and nickered a happy greeting to Kaga. It was soooo good to see him so happy! It made her want to grin. Then Kaga kept moving, and she saw who he was crowing to... CYRUS!

The mare stopped dead in her tracks and her eyes got round... and promptly had a blonde moment. Was her mane braided nice today? Was her tail brushed? Did she have grass stuck to her mouth again? Her thoughts entirely scattered to the winds. Pretty much literally struck dumb by a rush of shyness, she sidled up to Kaga and peeked around him at Cyrus, clearly shy and self concious and just as clearly drawn to him.

((Hehe... hi guys! Poor Delphia.))

Twiddle
Kaga laughed at Cyrus's comment, too happy to be insulted. He spotted Delphia and whinnied a greeting, tough raised a brow at her as she hid behind him. He wondered why she was acting that way, and then looked to Cyrus. Ahhh. He realized what was going on, and he smirked. "Hey Cyrus, you've met Delphia right?" He asked, sidestepping and pushing Delphia forward.

Twiddle
Kaga smiled and walked over to the rose quartz rock. He nudged it over towards Cyrus and Delphia, flipping it over until it stopped on the plain side, revealing the shimmering rose colored rocks.

Talencia
Delphia shifted her hooves nervously, and then looked up at Cyrus again. His kind gaze warmed her, and she smiled genuinely at him. Reminding herself that Cyrus had been her first friend, she decided to do better than this for him. She wouldn't treat him like a stranger.

She nickered to him softly and took a step or two forward. "I'm sorry, Cyrus. I'm still sort of... shy." Her lashes flickered downward for a moment, then she smiled back up at him again. "Have you seen Kaga's rose rock?" She needed SOMETHING to talk about! She also was trying to rack her brain for something to do with Cyrus... to spend more time with him other than jsut idle chitchat. But what??

((EDIT: ::does a wild, whirling, capering dance for having post 1 on page 1111:: Hehe! I'm silly.))

"Rose Rock? I don't believe he has." he smiled warmly at her. He noticed her nervousness and didn't want to make her uncomfertable. He glanced in betweern the two, shifting between legs. His ears flickered forawrd listening intently.

Twiddle
Kaga smiled and walked over to the rose quartz rock. He nudged it over towards Cyrus and Delphia, flipping it over until it stopped on the plain side, revealing the shimmering rose colored rocks.

Draculas Babe
"Where did you find it?" he asked curiously. He was at a loss for words and now acting quite stupid. He looked at the rock interestingly. It was an rather odd rock, he usually had no fasinations in them but this one was rather....spunky.

Twiddle
Kaga smiled. "Delphia found it, actually." He said nodding, motioning her to tell the tale.

Talencia
Delphia laughed at Kaga rolling the rock with his nose. "Why do we need to bring Tasunke here when you can roll the thing, Kaga?" Still a bit nervous but determined to get over it, the mare sidled over near Cyrus, almost touching him as she stretched her nose over to the inner hollow of the rose rock, huffing a breath and sending loose dirt that had gotten stuck between the crystals flying back into her face. With a surprised and rather indignant snort, Delphia threw her head up and shook it, then sneezed, sidestepping truly by accident into Cyrus. She didn't bump him very hard, but just the contact with him made her hide tingle.

Delphia honestly didn't know what in the world was wrong with her. WHY was she acting like this? Why did she lose her brain when Cyrus was around? Irritated with herself and very puzzled, she tossed her head and shook it with another sneeze, stomping one hoof into the soft turf.

Draculas Babe
As Delphia bumped him he held his ground barely moving. He watched the mare, "Are you alright?" he asked rather seriously. He watched a bit of dirt on her nose for awhile and then couldn't stand it. He walked over to her and blew it off from a side angle so it wouldn't get in her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:59 pm
The tickling in Delphia's nose stopped after Cyrus blew the dirt off her muzzle, and she opened her eyes to stare down both their noses right into his eyes. She blinked slowly once, with the rest of the world fading. She stretched her neck a little further and touched her nose to his, blowing just faintly. It finally dawned on her what was wrong with her. She liked Cyrus! She blinked slowly again, then paused to wonder if she was making a fool of herself... after all, Cyrus had been kind... but was it really likely that he favored her as she did him?

Sadly, she withdrew and lowered her eyes. She would let the moment pass and pretend it hadn't happened... if Cyrus wanted it that way. Unable to stop her hammering heart, she held her breath and waited for his reaction.

((Please note, this isn't intended as a 'horse kiss', but as a more personal and close greeting, as horses tend to do... blowing into each other's noses to learn more about the other horse.))  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:58 pm
(Mean while...)

Lily had finished Cyrus' new blanket. It had quite a design one might say. For a women her age it was a migty task. She would keep trying to make better ones she was just getting ready for winter and she didn't want Cyrus to get cold. Cyrus new blanket lookish likes:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:23 pm
Cyrus eyes widened, they even seemed to sparkle a bit. He blew back on her nose and he followed it by a nuzzle. He smiled at her and he sort of blushed as in doing so. He looked at her she was so beautiful it was as if he didn't want to look away. He watched Delphia silently.  

Draculas Babe

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:35 pm
hullo DB^^

Zephi watched as Cyrus jumped in front of him. Why would he do that?... He woulod get hurt... Zephyr opened his mouth to shout "Noooo!" but the only sound that came out of his lips were that of a silent shriek, He did not want Cyrus to get hurt.. because of him!

Cyrus bravely shot (^^) the wolf to a tree and it ran away, yelping and crying. Zephyr ran to Cyrus "I am ok, but you? Are you hurt? Wounded? Hurting anywhere? " He cycled around the big soquili with worry... Was he bleeding? Did thet horrid creature hurt Cyrus?

Zephi still could not belueve someone would do that for him, to protect him...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:16 pm

"I am fine Zephyr," he smiled then winced a medium sized wound was bound on his chest. "Im fine, really." He gave Zephyr a brotherly nuzzle. "I'm older I know how to handle myself," he had always like Zephi. Always spunky and friendly. Some blood dripped to the ground and stained the grass as it started to rain. "Great. Let's go Zephi, we can go to a nearby cave," the winds started to pick up and knock down some tree branches. They then made their way safely into the cave Cyrus was talking about. Green and blue mosses spread the entire cave. White chalk drawings filled the cave's walls.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:24 pm
Draculas Babe
Cyrus had heard from a little birdy that Delphia's teepee was around here so he decided to go and take a look around. His neatly braided tail and parts of his mane gave him a very "groomed" look. He wondered if he was close or not. He walked in the red and golden leaves which had fallen to the ground. For some reason he had to see her. He had an emotion he had for her that he had for no other mare. Maybe a little for Nat for she was his first mare he had seen but Delphia was well beyond Nat. He continued looking until he came upon a teepee. He walked over to it and whinnied out a "hello?"

Talencia
Delphia poked her head out of the teepee and spotted Cyrus. Immediately self concious, she neighed a happy greeting to him, then looked over her shoulder and nickered softly to Tal, who was still inside the tent.

Talencia looked up from her leatherwork and blinked at the mare. "Yes? Is there something you need me for?" She set aside the leather she had been making into leggings and rose, going to Delphia. She leaned against the mare as she came up to her, laying her cheek for just a moment against her shoulder and running a hand down her back before pushing outside beside the mare.

Standing there was a magnificent black stallion, looking a bit nervous. Tal stopped immediately and spoke gently. "Greetings, great one. I am guessing you are a friend of my Delphia." She quietly held out her hand, low and flat palm up.

Delphia nickered at Cyrus. "This is Talencia, my bonded. Her heart is very loving, and she taught me much." She nuzzled Talencia's long hair and then walked to Cyrus and tentatively nuzzled his shoulder in greeting. "I'm glad you came! What brings you to Sparrow Moon?"

Draculas Babe
Cyrus was relieved that Delphia was home, if he had to wait it would make him seem like such a stalker. Cyrus looked at Tal, and walked toward her slowly. He watched her with his bright green eyes and sniffed her hand as if a carrot should be their. "Oh," he said in a deep silky tone. "I was just in the area, I guess." he replied lying. "I heard you lived around here." he said slyly. He was grinning at her. "So how have you been?"

Talencia
Delphia paused, hearing him speaking so differently than he usually did. Her ears flickered uncertainly as she became confused. Had she done something wrong? It seemed like he was trying to.... act like he liked her? But... what if he was having to act because he didn't? Dismayed, she drew her head back and tucked her chin in to her chest in a gesture both submissive and mildly fearful. "I have been fine," she replied quietly, eyes lowered. She wasn't sure she liked him being so slick and sly... she liked him better when he was just himself. She flickered a glance up at him, her dark eyes revealing her uneasiness. It was her own fault, she was sure... he was just humoring her, and had to force himself to appear interested back so as not to hurt her feelings.

Tal chuckled at the deep rumble and the look of reproach that Delphia's friend gave her. "I'm sorry, I forgot the treat, didn't I? I'll just duck in and snatch one. Excuse me both of you, if you will!" She flashed a grin at Delphia before she disappeared inside the teepee. But while in there, she mused over Delphia's look of uncertainty. What had changed in just the span of moments? Puzzled, she rummaged about for a bit of sugar.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus had been covering for himself for liking her! And now she was turning him DOWN. He looked down heartbroken. Cyrus looked back up to her apprehensively. "Do you want me to go? You still don't seem mildly comfertable around me, was it something I did?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:04 pm

Zephyr just noticed the wound on Cyrus's chest. It was not big but still it would hurt a lot! "Are you okay? You sure? Is your wound hurting?" Zephyr continued to panic "Maybe we shoudl wash it?" Zephyr felt really guilty for being so small and young... he only wished he could fight that wolf instead of cyrus...so he wouldn't be hurt.... and he was seriously bleeding!
however he realized it started to rain so his worry was cut in half. he nodded. cave was a good idea.. this way cyrus could rest...
he followed cyrus into a cave.. it was peaceful inside, the sound of raindrop falling on grass enchoed in the gray silence of the stone walls. "please cyrus, rest a little" zephyr said and started to look around for some dry grass to prepare a bed for the older soquili.. and while waling in the cave he realized the stone walls were covered with bizarre symbols "i wonder what there are..."

chemicalstar

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:28 pm
Cyrus chuckled at Zephi's comment. "This is where Lily found me. My human companion. Those markings is most of our history together. It seems she still pops in here once in awhile to write stuff, their all pictures. He pointed out a blue stain. That is where I, ate a blueberry and licked the wall to get the taste out." he smiled at the memory from when he was a foal. "I don't even think I was even a year old at this time." He laid down in a bed of grass as Zephi had wished, but before he had made a smaller one for Zephi.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:44 pm
Delphia, S.S and Cyrus Convo:
Talencia
Delphia stared at Cyrus in astonishment. Was he... SHY of her? If it would have been possible, her jaw would have hit the grass. Confident, serious Cyrus was nervous! Around her! Understanding dawned finally, and she suddenly felt as light and airy as a cloud. Why, Cyrus LIKED her! And was worried she didn't like him!

She gave a laughing neigh and leaned against him fondly. "No, I don't want you to go. I'm sorry I've been so tonguetied with you... I think it is probably time we were honest." She nuzzled under his jaw and then looked him in the eyes. "You make me nervous because you tend to make my heart flutter like a crazed butterfly. I think you are very handsome stallion."

Embarassed by her own directness, she dropped her eyes and would have turned a bright pink if she weren't grey. She couldn't believe she had just said all that! To cover her chagrin, she nuzzled him again.

Draculas Babe
He blinked, "I think you are a very beautiful mare." He smiled and nuzzled her back. He was astonished on how straight forward she was. He had been wanting to ask her a question, but he might aswell and wait until later oh, well. It was still good to know that she liked him. He smiled at her.

Talencia
Delphia spotted Cyrus as he laid down. He looked rather down, and she wanted to cheer him up. But how?

THEN she spotted the rather large pile of leaves not far from him. She nickered very softly in wicked anticipation. She readied herself, then bolted pell-mell across the clearing, almost directly aiming for Cyrus.

At the last moment, she swerved and leaped with all four hooves into the huge pile of leaves, scattering them into a twirling whirlwind with her quick movement and sending them flying with her large body. The noise of crackling, rustling leaves was tremendous for a moment or two, before it settled back down.

Leaves stuck every which way in her mane, forelock, tail, and even stuck to her fur where it was beginning to gow long and thick in preperation for the winter. Pleased with herself, she grinned at Cyrus and waited to see how he would react.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus nickered to her. "Delphia." He looked down at her, with a trace of amusement. His dark eyes glancing into hers. He reached over to her mane and picked out a few leaves. Cyrus' smile grew broader as he looked at her. All that came out of his mouth was a small chuckle.

Talencia
((Sorry guys! Got distracted making a cheeeeeeeeesecake! ::smacks her lips in anticipation:: Now... where were we? Oh yes!))

Delphia whickered a laugh and huffed a few leaves in Cyrus' direction as he picked a few out of her mane. Then she leaned into him more, clearly asking for more grooming. It felt nice to be taken care of once in a while.

Then her ears perked. She heard another soquili coming! She scrambled to her feet, suddenly very self concious about how foolish and silly she looked. She didn't care when it was Cyrus or Kaga... she trusted them to love her for who she was, not how she acted necessarily. But others? Nervously she switched her tail hard, trying to shake the leaves loose.

Valeria
Spirit Sprite's ears perked up as he heard the sounds of another Soquili making noises close by. He nickered softly to himself, then turned and headed in that direction, stopping a few feet away. He didn't want to intrude, after all.

Draculas Babe
He nuzzled her neck. He looked up as someone was approaching he knew how shy Delphia could get. He went up to her ear, "Don't worry I'll protect you." He said it mockingly but it was so deep, silky and friendly you had to love him and his weird sense of humor. He nuzzled her again before neighing to the new comer.

Talencia
Delphia's heart fluttered as Cyrus nuzzled her, and to be quite honest, his playful sarcasm was lost on her. All she heard were his words of reassurance that he would protect her.... and to her mind, that meant even from humiliation and mockery. Consequently, she worried a little less and nuzzled him affectionately back. Still, she edged just a bit behind him and peered over his back at the newcomer. In doing so, she found a comfy perch for her chin by rest it across Cyrus' broad, warm back.

Valeria
Spirit Sprite walked a little bit closer, slowly, hoping that he was coming across as no threat to the others. He was quite friendly, actually, and lonely from just being around Tania and Valeria for so long. He nickered softly, as if asking if he had permission to come closer and join them.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:01 pm
Lily sat around the teepee boredly. The little chick that had fallen from its nest had grown immensly and had been following her...everywhere. It turned out to be a small eagle. Pretty cute. Lily had named it Archisha, meaning "a ray of light." She called her "ish" pronounced,e -sha, for short. She petted the bird and held out her arm as it swiftly flew up to her, nuzzling Lily's neck and fluffing it's feathers. It then flew up into a tall sycamore tree looking down watching Lilly mend small tears in the teepee.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:39 pm
Resi:

Kireiryuu
-Polar-
{{Talking to four friends on aim. =3 Omg have you seen the HP movie? -if you like HP of course that is lol-}}
((No, but I really, really to!! *luffs Harry Potter* I plan on seeing it in a few days, once there are tickets available, where I am. ^^))

After having successfully scaring Little Eagle on her return to the teepee, Resi was feeling quite pleased with herself. Not only has she found out how much fun running and eating nuts are, but she also found out that the green stuff on the ground is good to eat! Crimson eyes looked around as she let out a soft nicker. An ear flicked back before she trotted forward and a little ways off from her caretaker.

Cyrus had been wondering around, and had seen a small Soquili running about. Cyrus walked up behind her, his emerald eyes watching her. "'Ello." he said rather lowly. He looked at her curiously her markings were almost as curious as Zephi's. He waited for her response.

( want to see Hp too))

Kireiryuu
Just as she thought the coast was clear, a deep voice behind her caught her attention. Resi jumped back slightly as she turned and stared straight at an adult soquili. Crimson eyes widen for a second before regaining her posture. Puffing out her chest slightly and flicking her tail, she replied, "Hello." Would she grow to be that big?

Draculas Babe
"You must be new. I'm Cyrus." he said silkily. He smiled. He hadn't seen a new Soquili in awhile so it was nice to see a new face. He tilted his head at her and asked her, "What's your name?" He was sort of looking down at her so he backed up a little so he could see her without looking down.

Draculas Babe
He chuckled. No wonder she was so small, she was immensly young. "Probably some day." He smiled at her. "I'ts a pleasure to meet you Resi." He watched her curiously. "What have you been up to today Resi?" he asked her casually.

Kireiryuu
Once he had asked her that question, Resi's face lit up with happiness! Her tail swished from one side to the other as she replied, "I met Sora today, and he's small like me. We ran to the forest, then showed me how to eat nuts." A nod of her head helped to confirm all the fun that she had during the time she spent with the colt. Crimson eyes lifted up to Cyrus' green ones as she canted her head to the side, "It was a lot of fun."

Draculas Babe
He nodded at her "I'm sure it was. I'm afraid I don't know of a Sora. I believe the only colt I know of is Zephi." watched her as he shifted weights. He noticed that the filly was standing front of the apple tree. He walked passed her and reared up into the tree knocking down two apples. "He turned to her want one?"

Kireiryuu
Ears turned towards Cyrus as he spoke of another soquili. So there was another one that was small, like her? Turning her body till she was facing him, crimson eyes followed his movements as he reared and knocked down two apples. Curious as to what they were, she took a cautious step towards it and lowered her muzzle slowly. Sniffing it, it smelled almost sweet. Like something Little Eagle would eat. Glancing back towards Cyrus, she questioned, "What is this?"

Draculas Babe
"It's an apple," he chuckled unknowing she had probably not even had one at this age. "You can eat it, the red ones are sweet the green ones are sour. I recomend red ones." he smiled as he took a bite into his own. His ears flickered towards hers to see if she was going to at least try one.

Kireiryuu
Oh? Something else to eat! Touching it softly with her muzzle, crimson eyes watched him bite into it as Resi opened her mouth. Clamping down on the apple, she bit it, but nothing happened. Trying a little harder, she finally managed to break the skin and have the juice fill her mouth. It was...sweet. Was that the word to describe the taste? Taking another bite, she turned towards Cyrus and nodded her head, "It's good!" Finishing up the apple, she had bitten into the middle but there were hard, little objects there. Biting into one, she spit it out immediately. "Eh. What was that?"

Draculas Babe
"That my friend is called the core. You don't eat it. Sorry when I forgot to mention it." He looked up and reared up again knocking a green one down. "Try it, it won't kill you it just has a funky taste." He finished his red one and knocked a green one down for himself and started to eat it.

Kireiryuu
The core....Resi would have to remember that. Turning and sniffing the green one, it didn't smell as sweet as the red one. She opened her mouth to test this one out, just like Cyrus had told her. Once her teeth had sunk into the green apple, she quickly drew her head back and stuck out her tongue. "Ek. That one doesn't taste good!" Taking her tongue and raking it across the grass on the ground, she tried to get rid of the bad apple taste. Once it was someone gone, she turned and walked to Cyrus. Raising her head to look at his mane, she put on a pouting face. It was too short to play with!

Draculas Babe
He chuckled at her, "That is the taste of sour." He looked at her and flicked his tail around boredly. He laid down in the grass, he was some what look eye to eye with Resi now. "What?" he had seen her eyeing his mane, curiously.

Kireiryuu
Sour. Green apple is sour and red apple is sweet, Resi thought to herself. Crimson eyes began to light up as Cyrus laid down on the ground. Now, his mane was closer to her reach! Walking around the other side of him, she went straight for his mane and tugged on it gently, just as she had done with Sora. It was fun. "Your hair is short, like mine," Tossing her mane to emphasize that, "but it was too high up for me to reach!" She nodded her head with a small laugh and flicked her tail.

Draculas Babe
He smiled and he nudged her playfully, "Is that so? So if I were to stand up would that make you mad?" He grinned jokingly. "I mean then you wouldn't be able to reach it, but I could easily reach yours." He was teasing her. He flicked his tail threw the grass and leaves catching a few.

(I have to go))

Draculas Babe

chemicalstar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:55 pm

Zephi sat on the gass and thanked Cyrus for preparing it. "So this cave... is your history!" he thought how nice it was to keep a journal like this. He wondered what happened to him when he was still very young, those days he could not remember. He did not tell anyone this but before the thunder accident.. he cannot remember anything about those times. They are.. blank... He looked sadly "Well, I wish I knew my whole history too"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:05 pm
He looked at the foals sadness. "Why can't you remember?" he said softley and silkily. He nuzzled Zephi in a comforting way. He listened the rain patter against the cave's entrance. A clap of thunder, banged and echoed in the cave. Cyrus ears flickered back. The storm was probably going to last awhile, so he thought he should get pretty comfy.  

Draculas Babe

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces