Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Problems (Females, please help) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beef stew
  mmm *drool*
  there can be no other response! XO
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:24 pm
Krystalcat
urine test doesn't work while you're on your period, and yeah those are stupid doctors.
I was never on my period when I went to those doctors tho >.< WV docs suck...at least down in hickville... Gods, the ones today were so much better. :tears of joy: No more blood taking pregnancy tests. Q.Q  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:24 pm
well if you have your period, you wouldnt do a urine test to begin with, because you're obviously not pregnant wink  

Iconised Ghost

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:26 pm
Iconised Ghost
well if you have your period, you wouldnt do a urine test to begin with, because you're obviously not pregnant wink
rofl...I just now realized that. XD :brainfart: And not to mention that would be messy...ew sad Tho I wouldn't put it past my old doctors...maybe they'd think the baby was on her period...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:30 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost
rofl...I just now realized that. XD :brainfart: And not to mention that would be messy...ew sad Tho I wouldn't put it past my old doctors...maybe they'd think the baby was on her period...

Yeah it is REALLY messy. Esp when they ask you to pee into a cup gonk and then they're like "oh! you already have your period!" Well, yeah I told you that!

But yeah Yuka, i dunno why they didnt do a urine test, not a blood test, because you remember how you can buy these pee on a stick pregnancy tests in the chemist? So its not like super technology or anything. Unless they wanted to test for other things in your blood other than testing for pregnancy  

Iconised Ghost

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:35 pm
Iconised Ghost
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost

Yeah it is REALLY messy. Esp when they ask you to pee into a cup gonk and then they're like "oh! you already have your period!" Well, yeah I told you that!

But yeah Yuka, i dunno why they didnt do a urine test, not a blood test, because you remember how you can buy these pee on a stick pregnancy tests in the chemist? So its not like super technology or anything. Unless they wanted to test for other things in your blood other than testing for pregnancy
If they wanted to test for other things, they never told me. o,o Maybe it's a government conspiracy to steal our blood for a secret vampire army they're going to unleash in the future.
Ahem, and actually, it's cus most doctors there really are idiots. ^^; Surgeries are often screwed up. They give you meds just to shut you up. They tell you the wrong dosage. They don't even check when a patients vitals flatline. I once puked on their dang counter just because they decided to socialize before getting me something else to puke it. They suck...and the dentists aren't much better. x.x;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:39 pm
yeah they do suck for the most part. The only cool doctor i have ever known is one at uni, who has dreadlocks, usually has bare feet and has a big bob marley poster in his office mrgreen I dunno about dentists, i havent had enough contact with them really, my only experience with dental work was bad so i havent been back to them for ages >.<  

Iconised Ghost

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:52 pm
Iconised Ghost
yeah they do suck for the most part. The only cool doctor i have ever known is one at uni, who has dreadlocks, usually has bare feet and has a big bob marley poster in his office mrgreen I dunno about dentists, i havent had enough contact with them really, my only experience with dental work was bad so i havent been back to them for ages >.<
rofl sounds nice XD
And I've had/am having, loads of dental work. I don't mind dentists...but those buttheads messed me up...That and it's awkward because I find females attractive and the nurse never thought that possible so she'd always pillow my head on her bosom and hum while she was cleaning my mouth. She smelled so nice...I was usually almost asleep by the time the dentist came and unceremoniously took away my pillow and pushed his nasty tasting fingers in my mouth... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:55 pm
eek that sounds awkward. I've had lots of orthodontal work, but little dental, just fillings and a couple of teeth out. Now i have my wisdom teeth and theres no way they're getting their hands on them xp

My orthodontist had bubble gum flavoured gloves mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:58 pm
I have VERY thorough doctors, and if you're going to go on birth control, you have to have a pregnancy test, no matter if you're actually on your period already.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:11 pm
ninja

orgasms do help cramps.

ninja ninja ninja

mrgreen  

WastelandMama
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:12 pm
Iconised Ghost
eek that sounds awkward. I've had lots of orthodontal work, but little dental, just fillings and a couple of teeth out. Now i have my wisdom teeth and theres no way they're getting their hands on them xp

Oh. lol I loop my orthodontal in with my dentist. The nurse that happend with was at the orthodontist XD And I HATE flavored gloves >.< I think it just makes the experience worse. And I don't have wisdom teeth, can we share? sad

@ Krystal: I apparently have one of those as of today. :3 And yes, but they were doing that test every time I came in, long before I even started the pills.

@bluegrass: woot! a believer! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:41 pm
Krystalcat
I have VERY thorough doctors, and if you're going to go on birth control, you have to have a pregnancy test, no matter if you're actually on your period already.

I was never tested for pregnancy before going on birth control, maybe it depends on what type you are going to be using?

You can have all my wisdom teeth yuka mrgreen they're pretty unproblematic at the moment  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:07 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost

Oh. lol I loop my orthodontal in with my dentist. The nurse that happend with was at the orthodontist XD And I HATE flavored gloves >.< I think it just makes the experience worse. And I don't have wisdom teeth, can we share? sad

@ Krystal: I apparently have one of those as of today. :3 And yes, but they were doing that test every time I came in, long before I even started the pills.

yeah, i'm a believer.

problem is, when you ARE having cramps, the LAST THING you want to do is be naked with someone. xp all i ever want to do is burrow into some covers or get into a tub of ice water ((depending on if i'm having a hot flash or cold flash, lol)) and eat copious amounts of milkduds and popcorn.

although i don't mind having my belly rubbed...for about ten minutes. then i bite. heart

ah, poor angel. truly, he is a paragon of male virtue and goodness to put up with me. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:28 am
bluegrass cat
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost

yeah, i'm a believer.

problem is, when you ARE having cramps, the LAST THING you want to do is be naked with someone. xp all i ever want to do is burrow into some covers or get into a tub of ice water ((depending on if i'm having a hot flash or cold flash, lol)) and eat copious amounts of milkduds and popcorn.

although i don't mind having my belly rubbed...for about ten minutes. then i bite. heart

ah, poor angel. truly, he is a paragon of male virtue and goodness to put up with me. xd

sounds like you need army training to survi- oh hi there!  

Iconised Ghost

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:16 am
bluegrass cat
YukaSilkenFur
Iconised Ghost

yeah, i'm a believer.

that's when you take care of it yourself in a hott shower ^(' ' I mean um...I've HEARD that's what you do.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff