Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Arlster Middle School (A fantasy RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AHH! *points*
  AHHH! *looks* AHHHHHHH!
  Huh? *looks* hmm.....
View Results

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:36 am
Morgana blinked, was it her imagination or was there a really good looking guy in front of her? "Hi"he said"Im Luke, Im new here" Morgana looked at him and kept quiet. He was an elf, shehated him immeadiatly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:16 am
Gym was over. Luna walked out and went to chemistry  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:39 am
After Morgana moved away from Luke, he went up to her.
"Look, Morgana...I'm sorry...I, I didn't know... Again, I'm sorry..." Ace said, and walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:05 am
"Ace!" called Morgana after him"Dont think your family is forgiven, but you, you're different from them arent you?"  

LunaticTokyoMoth

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:45 pm
Temorichi runs to her music class. I do not want to be late...I like playing the piano..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:46 pm
As Luna walked down hallways, her friends walaked along side her. "Luna, guess what? I just found out that Yoona started dating Ryuzaki!" her friend, Keely, whispered. Luna giggled. "Are they trying to keep it secret?" she asked quietly. "Yeah, but it'll spread around soon enough," Kelly replied smiling. The group giggled softly as they reached chemistry.  

Yuuki96

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:29 pm
morgana slept in class  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:18 pm
Two tables to her left, Luna saw Morgana sleeping silently. The class hasn't started yet, so she sat next to her, because the teacher was nice enough to give free seatings. Luna shook Morgana gently, smiling. "Morgana, wake up. A new dating secret just started comming around!"  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:13 am
(((Just got back from a trip irl ;] )))
"Yes...I...I'm different from them...I use my abilities for good, and for what I believe is right..." Ace said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:37 am
When she gets to music class, the teacher tells her that its lunch and she is early, and to get to her chemistry class, she is late. Temorichi gasps and starts running to chemisty. She barges into the room gasping for breath. "I...I am sorry Sensei san...That I am late..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:08 am
"Morgana, I just want to clear things up quickly- Only my grandfather, David and his brother tried to kill your family members.I don't know what happened, but they disliked witches for some reason..." Ace said. "I don't know why they would."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:52 am
(( at time of aces post))
"They hated witches because we are more adept at magic and were replacing elves at the top of the pyramid of power"

(( at time of lunas post))
"hnn? wha" morgana shook her head and blinked"oh,Thanks luna. Guess I didnt get enough sleep last night"  

LunaticTokyoMoth

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:48 pm
Ace was at the cafeteria. Eighth graders walked up to him. They're were 3 of them, and they were all wizards.
"Hey first year, get a load of this!" and with a flick of a wand, one pushed him against a wall.
Spikes cameout of Ace's wrists.
"Whoa, calm down dude...It...It was just a joke." one of them said.
"I find your jokes immature, and useless to your image and make you seem like your from the slums of the dirtiest city on Earth." Ace approached them with the spikes, giving them lectures on how low they were. "Back off and leave me alone, I'm a master archer, a swordsman, and can stab you with these spikes right here, right now if I wanted to!"
The boys ran away, screaming. Ace's spike wrists' went back in.
"If they spread that around, I wont be picked on and harassed for the whole time I'm here." Ace said, as he proceeded to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:15 am
The teacher tells her that she went to the wrong class, that she is in lunch. Temorichi thanks her and runs to the cafe. She runs into the door, the magic that is hiding her ears and tail reveal them. She opens the door and gets her lunch. She sits down at a table in the corner, far away from every one. She whimpers. I hope no one notices me here... She thinks, a sad face creaping onto her face.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:25 am
Ace was done eating. He looked at a piece of paper.
"After lunch is science. Ugh science is definately NOT my favorite." Ace sighed and went to science.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff