Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Troubles at home: Update Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Blue
  If I was green I would die.
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:39 pm
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
emotion_hug !!! Good luck! Hope all goes well...and no fair about the rent thing. sad And congrats on living in Arizona! I have a friend who lives there and the area she's in is beautiful!!!! biggrin

O.o She must live in the north country. Its ugly in the valley. xd
I don't think any landscape is ugly unless it's full of buildings, technology, and waste. razz

You know Arizona is a desert right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:53 pm
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
emotion_hug !!! Good luck! Hope all goes well...and no fair about the rent thing. sad And congrats on living in Arizona! I have a friend who lives there and the area she's in is beautiful!!!! biggrin

I don't think any landscape is ugly unless it's full of buildings, technology, and waste. razz

Yes. She showed me pictures. And I think deserts can be quite beautiful...especially because of the lack of people. ^^  

YukaSilkenFur

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:55 pm
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

Yes. She showed me pictures. And I think deserts can be quite beautiful...especially because of the lack of people. ^^

Thats true, the beaners ruin the scenery very often.
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:00 pm
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

xd
When did beans come into the convo? o,o  

YukaSilkenFur

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:01 pm
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

xd

Beaners = Illeagal Mexicans.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:03 pm
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

xd

Beaners = Illeagal Mexicans.
Aw, that's mean. sad  

YukaSilkenFur

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:05 pm
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

xd

Beaners = Illegal Mexicans.
Aw, that's mean. sad

I have no problems with Mexicans who are legal Americans, but the Illegal ones are eating my food.
xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:08 pm
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur
TheBlueWarrior
YukaSilkenFur

xd

Beaners = Illegal Mexicans.
Aw, that's mean. sad

I have no problems with Mexicans who are legal Americans, but the Illegal ones are eating my food.
xD
*shrug* I have no problem with them individually. It's the general human populace that bothers me.  

YukaSilkenFur

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:14 pm
YukaSilkenFur
*shrug* I have no problem with them individually. It's the general human populace that bothers me.

That sounds like something one of my friends said, when his girlfriend went off to be with some other guy.

Anyway, good luck with your little situation, Blue. Tell me what freedom is like, some time. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 pm
Kitsukage
YukaSilkenFur

That sounds like something one of my friends said, when his girlfriend went off to be with some other guy.

Anyway, good luck with your little situation, Blue. Tell me what freedom is like, some time. XD

Will do. Hopefully this studio I'm looking at works out.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 pm
Kitsukage
YukaSilkenFur

Interesting situation to say that in. o,o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:21 pm
YukaSilkenFur
Kitsukage
YukaSilkenFur

She also almost drove him to suicide.

@ Blue: Here's hoping.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:30 pm
Kitsukage
YukaSilkenFur
Kitsukage
YukaSilkenFur

Damn >.< *sends him a hug*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 am
Kitsukage
YukaSilkenFur
Kitsukage
YukaSilkenFur

Killing yourself over a woman??

That's just not worth it...  

angel_half82
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:31 am
angel_half82
Kitsukage
YukaSilkenFur
Kitsukage
YukaSilkenFur

Killing yourself over a woman??

That's just not worth it...
I'd do it, but not cus she left me, more like if she got killed in some horrific accident or some such. ^(' '  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff