Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Fair Play...No Regrets. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rough or smooth?
  Smooth!
  Rough fo sho!
View Results

KisukeNovaLover2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:32 pm
Name: Meakina Lomarri (Nickname: Meki)
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: User Image
Main Weapon(s): Angelic bow & arrows
Spare Weapon(s): Katana
Personality: Witty, Calm, Caring, and protective.
Bio: Meakina is a very young scientist who has discovered how to fly and make an infinate amount of "light arrows" which take time to generate from the bow. Making her appear to be an angel. She doesn't like to share information easily, and is very tactical. Meakina also created a katana that shrinks down to a pen size, for easy carrying. The katana can expand on her command when she announces: "Katana of Wounds, arise!" If she cannot speak, she cannot use the katana... unless she wants to fight with a miniature one...
Rough or smooth?: Smooth (finally)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:43 am
Altair used his keen ears to hear something.
"Hey, don't talk..." Altair said.
He heard the voices of smooths talking in the distance.
"I'm sorry it's so soon, but I must go." Altair apologized, as he swung all over buildings and scaled houses.
When he got there, he saw 5 smooths, all of them about 20 years in age.
"Alright little ones, it's time for the roughest fight in your life..." Altair said, as time seemed to go slower.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:43 pm
Hm, an assassin? I think I was to search for an assassin...what's his name......Altair....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 pm
I'm just happy that I'm so professional, I wont need any help, heh heh...Wait...I was ordered by the assassins bureau to find a woman, and join forces with her to help restore roughs as the leaders of the world...I think her name was Kimiko... Hmm...  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:45 am
Kimiko located the assassins bureau. "Is there someone by the name of Altair?" she asked. "Yes, but we don't know where he's gone," they said. Kimiko nodded. "Who are you and why do you need to see Altair?" one of them asked. "I'm supposed to join forces witht his man to restore roughs as the leaders of the world"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:52 am
Altair slayed all the smooths and without a scratch on him.
He went to a different bureau then his normal one.
"Any news brother?" Altair asked.
"Yes, your usual bureau needs you Altair." the brother responded.
"Thank you." and Altair went to the bureau.
"Wait-- Why are you at the assassins bureau?" He asked as he looked at the woman he had met.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:16 am
"I'm supposed to join forces with a man named Altair. Do you know him?" Kimiko asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:15 pm
Altairs eyes widened.
"Are...Are you Kimiko?" Altair asked.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:54 pm
"Yeah, yeah. So who's this Altair person?" Kimiko asked, getting impatient.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:41 pm
Altair got on his knee and put his head down.
"I am Altair. Kimiko, I've heard many things about you and praise your reputation of slaying smooths" Altair said, and stood up.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:36 pm
Kimoko blushed, she hasn't been praised in a while. "Ah, thank you." she said. The soul reaper vibrated a message. Slay more smooths. Now. It said. "Err...my soul reaper...I....gotta go kill really quick." she said, dashing off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:39 pm
"Wait!" said Altair. "If we are to team up, why not just start now?"  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:19 am
"Then come on! If I don't kill more smooths soon, it's gonna go CRAZY!" Kimiko said, running to a small group of smooths  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:12 pm
Altair took out his sword, swung it around a bit and ran with Kimiko.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:31 pm
Kimiko gripped her soul reaper tightly and cut through half the group, but as she set the soul reaper down, she was stabbed straight in the arm. "Ugh..." she groaned  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff