Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Blood and Part Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:47 am
Luna stayed in her spot looking at Temorichi. "I have a few documents and mail for you, Temorichi." she said. "I will be back with them." she flew to her office and grabbed some files and a few envelopes. Rawr. She thought, flying back to the bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:30 am
Temorichi nods. "Thank...Thank you Luna. You are very helpful...." She half smiles. "Well...At least I am not doing any thing by myself any more..." She says to her self, whispering.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:56 am
"Are there tasks that you need me to do?" Luna asks politely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:21 am
Temorichi puts on a blank face as she thinks. "No....Not that I know of..." She then quickly puts some money in a little sack and gives it to Luna. "Just...Buy some thing for your self for me....Ok?" She smiles  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:53 am
Luna smiles back. "Alright, thanks." she said, accepting the money. She flies out of the room and goes to her office.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:31 am
Temorichi smiles. "Well...That is good....Well back to work..." She whispers to herself. She wuickly gives the group their orders, because they are getting impatient. They pay, and she puts the money in the cash register.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 am
As she reaches the office, she notices that she has some important paperwork she has to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:44 am
Temorichi goes back to her office, after serving the group. she starts writing checks for the bills. After paying the bills, she starts writing a story she started a while back.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:17 pm
Luna organizes the paperwork and starts writing up on the paperwork.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:43 pm
Jake was filling out drink orders while whistling to himself and talking to people at the bar.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 pm
Luna finished up and started cleaning the tavern  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:09 am
Temorichi walks into the main bar and puts the bills into the mail box. She nods at Jake, then at Luna. She walks back to her office, grabs her rough draft of her story, puts it in an envalope and adresses it. She quickly walks back to the mail box and sticks it in there.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:06 pm
As the people walked out of the tavern, Jake went to his bosses office.
"Hey Temorichi. I think it's the end of my shift. It was a nice day here. I'll see you tomorrow." Jake walked out of the office. "Bye Luna, see you tomorrow!" and Jake walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:39 pm
Luna finds a note on the floor and reads it. It's addressed to Jake......JAKE! she thought. She dropped her broom and flies out the door. "Jake! wait!!"  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:28 pm
Jake heard yelling from in the tavern and went in.
"Hey Luna, were you calling for me?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces