Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Mah grilled cheese samich! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:16 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
Don't be dissing the Egyptians.

Without them, how would everyone get "The Mummy" and all of the other horror movies that peeps all come to embrace and love?

Bog bodies just don't cut the whole "coming out" effect.

Especially with linens.

Not a fan of horror movies. Especially not the blood and guts kind. Wimpy psychological thrillers that are toned down for TV are nice though.

Can I assume no one has been bored enough for a day to watch the set of VHS tapes from their library called 'ten commandments'? the old, OLD movie(s)...

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:19 pm
i dont have a VHS player anymore xd  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:39 pm

My VHS doesn't work anymore. I think they finally put it on dvd though. In all it's obviously-colored-from-a-black-and-white-film glory.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:12 pm
We do have a VHS! and it works! But its rarly used in the house xp !  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:53 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Lyss The One In The Back
Don't be dissing the Egyptians.

Without them, how would everyone get "The Mummy" and all of the other horror movies that peeps all come to embrace and love?

Bog bodies just don't cut the whole "coming out" effect.

Especially with linens.

Not a fan of horror movies. Especially not the blood and guts kind. Wimpy psychological thrillers that are toned down for TV are nice though.

Can I assume no one has been bored enough for a day to watch the set of VHS tapes from their library called 'ten commandments'? the old, OLD movie(s)...

~Metalic_Noodles

Like how old? If you mean the one by Cecil B. Demill (or w.e the hell is name was) then my dad has it on VHS and watches it every easter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:37 pm
omg The Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston?! surprised

not to be confused with Planet of the Apes with Charlton Heston

or Soylent Green with Charlton Heston :]

I'm a dork. I know, I know.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:28 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Artanus
You put words on a picture. I don't get why this is so special.

seconded.

and also: THAT IS PIZZA, NOT A FREAKING GRILLED CHEESE SANDWHICH

I third this if anyone hasn't yet. The most annoying thing about LOL cats is their horrible English >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:30 am
Siren of Saturn
teh sexiful nerdy
Artanus

seconded.

I third this if anyone hasn't yet. The most annoying thing about LOL cats is their horrible English >_<

...isnt that kinda one of the most distinguishing characteristics of lol cats though? sweatdrop  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:24 pm
Siren of Saturn
teh sexiful nerdy
Artanus

seconded.

I minimized it when I did it...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:42 pm
If LOLcats didn't have horrible English they wouldn't be LOLcats, they'd just be cats making statements. If a cat could speak in English and articulate and all that, would it talk in LOLspeak or perfect English? With an English accent?  

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:51 pm
aprilness
If LOLcats didn't have horrible English they wouldn't be LOLcats, they'd just be cats making statements. If a cat could speak in English and articulate and all that, would it talk in LOLspeak or perfect English? With an English accent?

it would speak in perfect english/whatever language it knew, and the accent would depend on where it lived mrgreen once we got a mic for our computer and a transcription programme because my dad was a slow typer. We gave the mic to the cat to see if it could translate what she was saying. and it translated it as "when i was in the war..." eek i kid you not

my sister tried to say hello into it and it typed "button" xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:26 pm
I love those things.

Obviously not for their usefulness, because when I'm seriously trying to use one it's a pain in the a**. They're just really, really amusing. And I never thought to try one on a cat XD

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:48 pm
they are really amusing. So are those tablets that "recognise" your hand writing. My dad was writing a board report and apparently his teachers all received sea clams at the begining of the year, and very few had applied for platoons xd

our cat used to go on and on and on at us so it seemed natural to try and translate what she said mrgreen everything had a war theme for her apparently eek  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff