Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
FINAL FANASTY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Aerith should have died in ff7?
  yes
  no
  wtf is final fanasty
View Results

Valonia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:51 pm
I love final fantasy and I haven't even played most of them...cause I've been deprived of all playstation technology until sometime last year or the year before. I've only played two, one that was on Super Nes (I think it was number 6, can't remember) and a little bit of Tactics advanced. I desperately wanna play them all...and unfortunately I live in Australia in a hole of a town so I probably won't see Advent Children until late this year or maybe even next year which kinda sucks.

On another note, I wanna hear comments of Spirits within. Got that this year for Christmas. It may not go along with your basic final fantasy stuff but I still love it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:20 am
FF7 Rules my dream team is cloud cid and vincent took me a while to find vincent domokun  

mistmaker

K` the warrior rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 5, 3, 4, 5, 4 Total: 30 (8-48)

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:23 pm
Actually,Spirit Within is one of my fav. movies.I think everyone hates it but I really like it.People don't like it probably cuz since it's FF and there wasn't anything like magic or summoning on the movie,fans were let down.But besides that,I think it's a good story.Of course,it's a bit difficult to understand at first,just like every FF game but it's good.The story is kinda sad which gives it the FF touch(as in FFX) and you can even see some chocobo images around.(Yay!Took me a while to find them,though)But anyway,like I said,one of my fav. movies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:59 pm
yeah, FF9 is my fave cause it doesnt allow for every char to be the same it gives them some individuality and i love the stoyline- the final boss was sorta dumb tho i mean wth is it??
-joecool  

joecoolmania

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:50 pm
LMAO yeah I know.First Kuja was..eh ok.But then this..thing comes out fo nowhere!What the hell with that??My fav. last boss was the one on FF8.Now that was an awesome battle.That was a good game but why do most FF heroes look somehow girlish??I mean,Zidane,if you look closely,it has cute eyes.And I mean cute in a way it shouldn't be! And Tidus has his hair combed like Meg Ryan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:17 pm
I heard that the ff7 ac release date has been moved back to march 16, 2006 crying  

Dante134

Dante134

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:19 pm
but none the less, sephiroth is the greatest! he is my all time favorite character in the entire series!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:20 am
All of them rock!!!!  

CurlyTiger

Dante134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:48 pm
ff7 advent children release date is on march 16, 2006!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:33 pm
I like 10 and 9 they are cooo 8 was crzy i never played 7 i need too  

SakuraMist

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:19 am
Once again,I HATE FF7.Way too confusing but nevertheless,I want the movie! Damn,I gotta wait more...I though it was coming out on January.Damn,stop holding it back!!! I already watched it in Japanese so what's with them holding it back?No wonder Square sucks at movies..although I love FF:TSW.Now Im shutting myself up..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:26 am
she would have had no real use later in the game, other than her invincibility spell, and where would the fun be in that???

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Take The quiz yourself!

Joe_Higashi365

Jak Hibiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:06 am
you talking about Rinoa,dude?Sounds to me like her..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:10 pm
I'm playing X and X-2, which is kind of strange for the fact that X-2 spoils the end of X, but it's still a lot of fun. I'm also trying to get my friend to let me play VII but he's resisting because that game is his baby and he doesn't want anybody to touch it......Damn him  

Drucilla_Phoenix

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:50 pm
In my opinion you're not missing a lot.FF7 to me is kinda tedious.FF8 rocks but everyone thinks FF7 is the best thing in the world.Oh well.Im not done with FFX-2 but I dont think it spoils it.I mean,at the end of FFX you see a small clip where Tidus is alive and sleeping deep in the sea.Then it's obvious Yuna had to find him and thus the obvious sequel.But FFX had one of the greates love stories I've ever seen  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff