Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
ITS OVER WHUN THOWSAND? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OVER WHUN THOWSAND
  ._. wat
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 pm
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Thanatos Phoenix
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Dammit!!! I never seen anyone cussing like that since eminem sang "Under the Influence"!!!! s**t!!!

Yet all the combined cursing in this thread is less than there is in five minutes of South Park. razz
HAHA good one Trev, good one xd

Yes ,but not as "I WANNA f**k YOU" song for akon ft. Snoop dog!

Or that song by limp bizkit, whats it called...where every second word is "f**k"...hot dog! thats the one xd

There is another song with cussing also called husling for rick ross starts like this "who the ******** you think you ******** with im the ******** balls!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:03 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Thanatos Phoenix
Awiergan Retribution
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Dammit!!! I never seen anyone cussing like that since eminem sang "Under the Influence"!!!! s**t!!!

Yet all the combined cursing in this thread is less than there is in five minutes of South Park. razz

Or that song by limp bizkit, whats it called...where every second word is "f**k"...hot dog! thats the one xd

There is another song with cussing also called husling for rick ross starts like this "who the ******** you think you ******** with im the ******** balls!!"

i think the limb bizkit one has 52 ******** in total xd they sound about the same
dont double post btw ninja you dont know who's watching...  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 am
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Thanatos Phoenix

i think the limb bizkit one has 52 ******** in total xd they sound about the same
dont double post btw ninja you dont know who's watching...

Sorry for double posting!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:46 am
EggaxSponge
Kinta the Skank
EggaxSponge
Ha, you still freak out when people curse. That's funny.

So ******** funny. xd

Sheeeet.

Oh, and in non-cursing style, I totally have 1500 bucks that I got as a settlement for that car crash like.. 2 or 3 years ago. They paid for the ambulance, the hospital bills, and I still get a solid 1,500 for pain and suffering.

I don't have it YET.. But soon. Along with a job, which I'm getting paid for the first time on Thursday. ;D

It was two years ago.
Kinda surprised someone actually remembers that ;o  

Kinta the Skank

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:01 am
Kinta the Skank
EggaxSponge
Kinta the Skank
EggaxSponge
Ha, you still freak out when people curse. That's funny.

So ******** funny. xd

Sheeeet.

Oh, and in non-cursing style, I totally have 1500 bucks that I got as a settlement for that car crash like.. 2 or 3 years ago. They paid for the ambulance, the hospital bills, and I still get a solid 1,500 for pain and suffering.

I don't have it YET.. But soon. Along with a job, which I'm getting paid for the first time on Thursday. ;D

It was two years ago.
Kinda surprised someone actually remembers that ;o

I'm surprised too. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out