Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I am bored! >_< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If three cats catch three mice in three minutes, how many cats would be needed to catch 100 mice in 100 minutes?
  same 3 cats
  1,2,3.......ooh what the hell!
  122 Cat
  Dancy Dancy
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 pm
jfm567
bluegrass cat
jfm567
bluegrass cat
jfm567
bluegrass cat

i've decided to blame it on the sinus meds i'm on. 3nodding

and darling, if there was ever a day we WEREN'T picking on each other, i'd think there was something wrong! wink

very true, then it would just be boring! unlike cat cookies.

lol, actually, i have a cat shaped cookie-cutter that i use when making shortbread. xd how's that for bizarre?

cant be any crazier than the pot leaf cookie cutter....... damn friends...... and spencers.....

pfffffffft. i can top that!

a friend of mine who's wiccan has one that looks like a pentacle, like with the circle and everything. its a b***h to use, but she adores it. xd

well i can top that! my friend has a cookie/cake press that makes it look like it got ran over by a car. aka- tire marks

its very stupid.

dude. what a waste of money. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:28 pm
bluegrass cat

shortbread is only sugar, flour and butter w/some vanilla or cocoa powder for flavor. no eggs or cats required. heart

rofl i can see the advertising now..."Bluegrass Cat's super easy cookies! no cats required!"  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 am
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

shortbread is only sugar, flour and butter w/some vanilla or cocoa powder for flavor. no eggs or cats required. heart

rofl i can see the advertising now..."Bluegrass Cat's super easy cookies! no cats required!"

hahaha, i should have my own cooking show...then i can say things like:

now its time to add our SECRET INGREDIENT! and what's that audience??? that's right! CATS! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

now its time to add our SECRET INGREDIENT! and what's that audience??? that's right! CATS! heart

((sorry guys, my a** was kicked whene i went to the gym! I lifted 50 kg ,ran 10km's and.....never mind ,anyway,i couldent leave bed for a 3 days,and still,my muscles hurt!.....any way again,I.G,whene you say timbalake,you can mean two guys stare either Timbaland or justin Timberlake!!!))

Ok,i will take one cat Pie,one Cat fillet,one cat noodles with extra spice cool
on the double whee !!!  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

XxTeh-heart-breakerxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:12 pm
Cookies rock meh socks!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:20 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

((sorry guys, my a** was kicked whene i went to the gym! I lifted 50 kg ,ran 10km's and.....never mind ,anyway,i couldent leave bed for a 3 days,and still,my muscles hurt!.....any way again,I.G,whene you say timbalake,you can mean two guys stare either Timbaland or justin Timberlake!!!))

on the double whee !!!

oh bugger i always do that, i mean timbaland xd

@bluegrass cat: rofl that would be hilarious. I can see the audience being all excited about the secret ingrediant and then being like "hubbawha? cats?"  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:09 am
Iconised Ghost
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat

on the double whee !!!

oh bugger i always do that, i mean timbaland xd

@bluegrass cat: rofl that would be hilarious. I can see the audience being all excited about the secret ingrediant and then being like "hubbawha? cats?"

Then after they Eat the main Dish ,the whole studio wil be like "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!" rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:35 am
now im bored in reading.... stressed stressed  

Dwayneko

Firecrown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:07 am
cookies sound interesting...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:37 pm
Firecrown
cookies sound interesting...

Here Fire take one *Gives Fire a BIIIIIIIG cookie*

You know,being named Fire and being a girl,there is a lyric sentence that your name makes me remmember whee !!  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces