Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Twilight means never having to say you're kidding. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amazing?
  I think so :]
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:47 am
Banana, I save the special stuff for you. wink
Because let's face it, TSN and I can't do a lot of stuff. xD

I sense a Goddess Ace comic coming on. xd heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:22 am
Special stuff o.o
Oh, that sounds kinky, Banana better watch out xD

Mmm, an epic love quadralateral along with a road trip that stars Kinta - that's one hell of a comic already.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:39 am
After reading her commentary, I am half tempted to actually read the books because I wish to actually laugh so hard that I wet myself.

I kinda find it a little funny, I never really knew that many people who were really into that series until they announced a movie was being made for it. It was like someone opened the floodgates.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 am
@egga: oh but this has been coming, I mean, she loves my favorite movie, she even gave it to me for my birfday and she understands the sheer sex appeal that is Donny Osmond. plus we're polygamists. I love you more, I just want to sex her. LAWL. plus, I'm the guild slut and Ace and Jfm's love child o.o what's not to be expected?

@banana: sorry D: you get some laterrr <3 ;]

@Ace: yea, I just... gah I don't suffer fools gladly and I consider her to be a fool as well as most of the scary fangirls and people who like the book who don't appear to have more than about five braincells between them. D:

also, that comic could get interesting xD <333
especially when you consider that Kinta and I have a long-running affair xD

and you've never read Lord Of The Flies? my goodness. it's a good book. dark, but good :]

@willums: haha yuss :] I knew you'd love it <3 but you can't read them. That would be letting Mandi winnnn D: instead, show her this xD :]

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:56 am
teh sexiful nerdy
@egga: oh but this has been coming, I mean, she loves my favorite movie, she even gave it to me for my birfday and she understands the sheer sex appeal that is Donny Osmond. plus we're polygamists. I love you more, I just want to sex her. LAWL. plus, I'm the guild slut and Ace and Jfm's love child o.o what's not to be expected?

@Ace: yea, I just... gah I don't suffer fools gladly and I consider her to be a fool as well as most of the scary fangirls and people who like the book who don't appear to have more than about five braincells between them. D:

and you've never read Lord Of The Flies? my goodness. it's a good book. dark, but good :]

@willums: haha yuss :] I knew you'd love it <3 but you can't read them. That would be letting Mandi winnnn D: instead, show her this xD :]
Aww... but the epic lawlz would be worth it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:57 am
I know we're polygamists, but I figured after two years of no additions, I was safe. xd  

MonsieurSponge

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:03 am
tsukasa_the_quiet
teh sexiful nerdy

nuhuhhhh D:

@egga: hahaha no additions? you mean no additions I talked about xD I have babies with, like, everybody of course there's additions :] <3 you're just the most important :]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:05 am
teh sexiful nerdy
tsukasa_the_quiet
teh sexiful nerdy

nuhuhhhh D:

@egga: hahaha no additions? you mean no additions I talked about xD I have babies with, like, everybody of course there's additions :] <3 you're just the most important :]
Yeah it would totally be worth it. xd  

tsukasa_the_quiet

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:10 am
tsukasa_the_quiet
teh sexiful nerdy

nuhuhhhh D:

Yeah it would totally be worth it. xd

nuuuuuuuuuuuu D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:14 am
lol, TSN when has been your last guild STD screening xD
I think Nurse Kinta needs to have a look <3

Yeah, it's required reading and I've wanted to read it when my sister did. I just had to wait until the school assigned the book to me Dx
I wish I could make it to the library more but no one wants to take me >.< I finally got to read Flowers in the Attic this summer ~ reminds me how much I love a dark mystery. It was so sad though ;-;

@Tsukasa: The fanbase of Twilight has always surprised me - not just the sheer size of it, but when you're at a book release party and there's house wives and pre-teens swooning over fictional characters - you kinda cringe on the inside.
I don't want to even think about the movie - I don't want to see the actors "sparkle."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 am
Goddess Ace

Yeah, it's required reading and I've wanted to read it when my sister did. I just had to wait until the school assigned the book to me Dx
I wish I could make it to the library more but no one wants to take me >.< I finally got to read Flowers in the Attic this summer ~ reminds me how much I love a dark mystery. It was so sad though ;-;

@Tsukasa: The fanbase of Twilight has always surprised me - not just the sheer size of it, but when you're at a book release party and there's house wives and pre-teens swooning over fictional characters - you kinda cringe on the inside.
I don't want to even think about the movie - I don't want to see the actors "sparkle."

... never, momma. >>

but you should call and make my appointment right away 3nodding xD <3

aw lame. it's good. and that stinks that you dont get out D:

I refuse to read Flowers in the Attic or any V.C. Andrews stuff, there's no reason that stuff like that has to be fiction. I think there is something wrong with a person who considers that to be entertainment, really. I've read in depth syonpses on all three in that set and they are just messed up. D: makes me maaaaad.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:21 am
Goddess Ace

Well, I never realized just how large the fan base was until I decided to sign up for facebook, like everyone and their mother makes flair about Twilight, it's possibly lame that that's how I figured it out, but still.
I sort of wonder how they'll do the sparkling thing, like is there some guy in their group who just sprinkles glitter on the actors as they are acting or what?  

tsukasa_the_quiet

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:26 am
tsukasa_the_quiet
Goddess Ace

Well, I never realized just how large the fan base was until I decided to sign up for facebook, like everyone and their mother makes flair about Twilight, it's possibly lame that that's how I figured it out, but still.
I sort of wonder how they'll do the sparkling thing, like is there some guy in their group who just sprinkles glitter on the actors as they are acting or what?

eek

see, i had no inclination to see this or read the books until you said "sparkling thing".

now i'm interested. xd

a friend of mine who has exquisite taste in all things literary says that the main girl in twilight is such a mary sue that you can't enjoy reading it, though...is this true?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:40 am
bluegrass cat
tsukasa_the_quiet
Goddess Ace

eek

see, i had no inclination to see this or read the books until you said "sparkling thing".

now i'm interested. xd

a friend of mine who has exquisite taste in all things literary says that the main girl in twilight is such a mary sue that you can't enjoy reading it, though...is this true?
Not entirely sure, I've never read any of them, but from what I have read about them, she seems like she is not a very interesting character.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:41 am
They'll probably CG the sparkles and it'll look like s**t. There's a reason it was in a book - 'cause it's not going to look pretty on screen.

@Bluegrass: The main character, Bella, is a self-insert character, according to my friend. She says that's why a lot of girls like the book - because they see themselves in Bella's shoes.

She does have some clear Mary-Sue qualities though - like, EVERYONE LIKES HER. But it's also explained that the little boring rainy town of Forks needed some eye candy.
But as far as her being like super smart or beautiful, it's not really expressed.... I guess becase we're supposed to think she's normal but clearly she isn't or a vampire wouldn't want to be having rough sex with her xDDD
Oh, and she can get on your nerves easily. But the other characters in Twilight are better.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff