Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUBLIC]Sweeny's Plots | Suichii's Home for Wayward Soquili Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to RP with? Make sure to PM your answer to me!
  Scarlet, she's just so damn cute!
  Sweetpea, he's SUCH a momma's boy, I love it!
  Claude, he's so gallant!
  Suichii, he's so mellow, and zen...
  Emiko, she's delightfully crazy.
  Memory, he's so laid back and understanding.
View Results

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm
Wish I had a foal to offer up for Rp with Claude, but that'll have to wait till my little basket opens >w<;;; <3 -pats her little tan n' blue lovely-

Basket: -wiggles around a little at the sound of voices-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:43 am
User Image
Heheh id throw October for the damsel thing but since their going to be best buds im not sure if that would work ( or if you would want that) XD her temper is modest after all ( it doesnt show when she is a foal lol)

Good luck sweeny =D

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:13 pm
Claude's Plot, Yo!
User Image
Plot Preference: Damsel
RP Preference: Either long or short ^^

Feel free to shoot me down ;D

Anansi is a trickster, a spitfire and not one to be a real cliche damsel. In fact, she'll refuse to be the one in trouble until she's literally facing down the dragon or neck-deep in quicksand. She'll want to stand by Claude, as an equal, which if he's got the HP complex, he might or might not like (it depends on how they interact).

If you want, I'll rp her as a foal alongside Claude until he grows. Perhaps in one of their latest adventures, they get split up and don't meet again until after they're adults and they fall back into their places. Anansi lives for the times, lives for the adrenaline rush of adventures...and wants to become a knight as well. XD She'll also be a flirt as an adult.

However, one thing you should be aware of: as much as she might love him, she'll end up leaving him. Her mother left her father and her brothers behind and she thinks this is how a family works.

I'd be ecstatic to do a breeding with him, but when she leaves...she'll be leaving the kids behind too. Figured I should make that clear. XDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 pm
would like me to start the thread, Sweeney-luff? or you?

and do you mind that my responses would be a bit on the short side? sweatdrop  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:01 am
Rhea:O'f course not, my love!
And if you could start I'd love it!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:03 am
Kailey Koreco
Wish I had a foal to offer up for Rp with Claude, but that'll have to wait till my little basket opens >w<;;; <3 -pats her little tan n' blue lovely-

Basket: -wiggles around a little at the sound of voices-
Oh, I'd love too!
I can't wait!  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:24 am
Here ya go luff!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:07 pm
I have Lovelee in my sig who is totally unplotted that can be used for anything you need her for.
And Sirius can be the Dragon, although un dragon like he is.
Or he can be another obstacle.
Because Lovelee hangs out with Sirius' teepee mate, Dmitrria.
All three are in my sig.
And would love to RP with any of your lovelies!

*HUG*  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:59 pm
Claude's Plot, Yo!
User Image

Plot Preference: Squire though maybe not exactly what you're looking for since you did say you wanted one that was overzealous. Karupin isn't overzealous but he's cheerful, enthusiastic about things that interest him and he enjoys exploring (and playing XD). He can be the trickster, however, playing tricks on others and that can get him into trouble.

If you still want to try it out with Karupin, to see if he'd be squire material then I'll definitely be inerested =3. Oh, and even though he has a familiar, Kadri won't be with him unless you'd like her to be. At the moment, Kadri's preferring to stay at the area around their home instead of being with Karupin always.

RP Preference: Either or is fine with me, it's been awhile since I last rped with my Soquili but it'd be nice getting back into it ^^.

If Karupin isn't what you're looking for, would it be okay to request some rp with either Scarlet or Sweetpea then? I think it'd be neat if Karupin could meet some other Usdia's ^^.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:00 pm
Rita: Oh, that sounds like tons of fun!
I'd love to try out and see if he'd work out!
We can also RP him with Scarlet and/or Sweetpea later on, since they're always open for RP.

Nova: Actually, I'm looking for someone who'll stick around for the babies.
Claude will be a big family man and his mate needs to be just as chivelrous.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:44 pm
Cool, and yeah I'd totally like rping with Scarlet and/or Sweetpea at some later date ^^. Did you want me to set up a thread for him and Claude then?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:59 pm
That would be snazzy if you could start.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 pm
Sweenys_Revenge

Nova: Actually, I'm looking for someone who'll stick around for the babies.
Claude will be a big family man and his mate needs to be just as chivelrous.

NP ^^ She can't offer that, so we'll keep looking for a plot to slide her into biggrin Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:07 pm
Here you are:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13817639  

Rita Zyon

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:32 pm
Claude's Plot, Yo!
User Image
Plot Preference :: The Damsel In Not-So-Much-Distress

RP Preference :: I assume long-term due to what you're looking for for a plot =P <3

Amaris takes after both her parents, inheriting her father's thirst for knowledge, along with her mother's much more outgoing view on socializing - or at least a more down-to-earth version, anyways xwx;;; <3
She's not the type to always be bouncing off the walls, but she does love running for as long as she possibly can (totally caused by her stats I rolled x'D;; <3) because she finds the rush a blast. The best part though, is not knowing where it is she'll wind up when she stops to catch her breath. This leads her to have a very laughing, smiling personality - even when no one else is as cheerful.

If you'd rather, we could start them off with some general Rp to see if they might fit together in your plot, I've got nothing against that =3 <3

Um... I kind of when into a "blurb rant" about what I thought Ammy might be like should they be thrown together in the future. Then I realized it was totally unneeded here, yet still wanted to post it. So it's whited out below, downsized a bit if you're at all curious =w=;;;; -shot for so many rants-

The fact he's so formal would make her laugh. A lot. Sure her dad is similar, but he's "an old stallion," Claude's not. Just like like her mother, Amaris would probably both play along with and tease him a bit about his old fashioned manners -all in good faith, of course. If she at all believed she might be offensive, she'd quit and switch to a cheerful subject instead to settle the air between them. As for "training him out of his knightly ways" ...well, I guess it depends on what "ways" you're referring to owo;;;
Like, if you mean always going off to "battle," she' be willing to put up with it all, so long as he came back to her in the end. However, obviously in adult hood, should he decide a battle arose RIGHT when she told him he was going to be a daddy... yeah. No. Ammy would lash out worse than any "dragon" he's got going after him >>;;;;

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff