Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Discuss the News: USA paying to build Iraq when Iraq has $$$ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullshit?
  Yes
  No
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:54 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
It took me five tries to get that you meant Bedouins. xd

Dammit stressed .......Now i will have to install that cambridge CD again xp
Thanks Egga 3nodding

No problem. xd It's not an easy word to spell.

I am stuck here (( you seem smart whee )) What do you call an Uneducated person eek ???

An uneducated person?

I don't know of a specific word for it.

I don't think all muslims and arabs are terrorists. And I'm JEWISH, for christ's sake. I understand that most terrorists belong to extreme right-wing groups.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:57 pm
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Thanks Egga 3nodding

I am stuck here (( you seem smart whee )) What do you call an Uneducated person eek ???

An uneducated person?

I don't think all muslims and arabs are terrorists. And I'm JEWISH, for christ's sake. I understand that most terrorists belong to extreme right-wing groups.

Right wing wha confused ?  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Thanks Egga 3nodding

An uneducated person?

Meaning that their sect doesn't share the general opinion of the chief group.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:06 pm
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

An uneducated person?

Meaning that their sect doesn't share the general opinion of the chief group.

As far as i know,there is nothing called as Terrorists! Its a political game rolleyes  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:07 pm
What? Could you rephrase that?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:09 pm
EggaxSponge

Egga say wah eek ? Rephrase what gurl?  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:13 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Your comment on my definition of a right-winged group.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:17 pm
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Wat about it? (( I have to go sleep now, i will see that right wing issue tommorow morning,but before i go,Did u get my Freind request?))  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:19 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Wat about it? (( I have to go sleep now, i will see that right wing issue tommorow morning,but before i go,Did u get my Freind request?))

Yes, i did get it.

I just didn't understand what you meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Yes, i did get it.

I meant its a game made by goverments for political reasons!
((You accepted?))  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:22 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Yes, i did get it.

((You accepted?))

No, it's really not a game.

I'm thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:29 pm
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
EggaxSponge

Yes, i did get it.

((You accepted?))

No, it's really not a game.

I'm thinking about it.

It is, i mean , if america wanted to capture Bin laden ,they will! Even if he was on the moon! Take this Question! Why do you think bin laden hasn't been captuerd yet?

((Thank goodness...I had another freind who accepted my freind request but didn't show up on my Friend list! I thought thats what happend!))
Bye for now,i am going to sleep * Jumps on the bed*  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:39 pm
I don't think we're on the same page here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:29 pm
xd this conversation is hilarious  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:27 pm
Artanus
In Spain, about a week ago, in the program I was in, all the Spaniards, hated Bush. When the topic came up, they waited for the response of the americans there before saying anything. Apparently they think we love him just becasue he's in Office.

I was like "NOOO! That retarded man is the face of our country. That and fat people."

TheBlueWarrior

We all know the real reason. Bush jr. thinks Sadaam tried to have his daddy killed, so it was a revenge attack.

Art, BlueWarrior, can we please refrain from dissing and try to keep this a bit more serious? While I do enjoy those comments at times, I'd prefer this thread to stay a bit closer on track.

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Not one thing is correct!
It's simple,Delclare war for the above resones ,make people think that you are correct!

Then,pump all oil tresures secreatly to america,keep oil prices the same so no one would hqave any thoughts!

Simple,isnt it?

Blue Cat---> No one hates american citizens! For me,I know they are the most Decent people i've ever met,whats giving you bad reputation is your Goverment,thats all!

War has not been declared by congress, at least last I heard. Hence, there is and was no war on terror nor Saddam, just a conflict.

Oh, and there are plenty of USAmerican citizens that are hated or disliked, by each other, from other countries and by people who find fault in the human race as a whole.

Why do you believe that the USA is stealing oil? And how would this happen secretly? How is it secret if you have heard or read about it?
I know that people forget sources, but surely you must have some idea at the very least. Or was this merely an idea you came up with? If it was it would be best if next time to mention that it is merely your thought.

Secret Angel 3
Too long, just supplying a link to the exact post:
Link

Secret Angel, capslock is bad, please refrain from its use. Also, your use of "NOTNOTNOT" sort of discredits your post, requiring you to post some form of a source. Oh, and Saddam is dead, not sure if you know this or not, or believe it, but the capslock portion of your post appears to not realize this information.
-Soldiers Dieing
I know every life is precious and whatever, but didn't a few thousand die a day in the Vietnam conflict? I think total for the Afghanistan and Iraq conflicts is just a bit over a few thousand. So comparatively, and looking at numbers the deaths are unimportant. However, if my uncle was allowed and actually did go and get to play soldier (how the family describes his 'adventures') I would most likely feel differently until I began to forget he was no longer living 30min from his parents in the suburbs of a large city.
-rich
The idea of politicians getting paid so much is that bribes will be irrelevant and insignificant. The president gets paid the same amount for the rest of his life after his first term begins, whether or not there is a second term. There is also lack of private life and lack of the safety from obscurity that most of us have.
-universe
Impossible to back, extremely unlikely. Even the entire would hating him is unlikely.
-War
NOT a war, a conflict. Giving the mess this conflict has degraded to the recognition of 'war' makes it legitimate in the same way the news can convince the public that Iraq is rich and they deserve to clean up our mess.
Civilization-
I assure you, that a very small percentage of the world, or even civilization was taken by Iraq or Afghanistan, so no large portion could have been destroyed by attacking those two areas. This, however, is using the term 'civil' loosely.
-America
Includes Canada, the USA, Mexico, Chili, Argentina, New Zealand, Brazil, and others. (If my geography isn't too ******** up.) America is 2 (or three, does 'central America count?) continents.
-Iraq
I'm getting the impression that you failed to notice or read the point of this thread. I worry that you are merely posting a rant you've had for a bit too long and saw the word 'Iraq'. You seem to believe this topic is not about how we broke it.

Wow, this thread moved really fast, I hope I didn't leave anyone out.
>I wonder... I doubt the Iraqis even realize that we are paying to fix the mess. I suppose they will in a month when we start using their money to pay our soldiers that they don't even want.

PS The reason Bin Laden (SP?) has not yet been captured is that the military is too busy acting as police, and that they are 3-year-old with little toy water pistols compared to the Israelis' military. This would have been over in what, 24 hours? if they were the ones who went in. And the USA would be left to clean up the mess. (So what if the Israelis aren't athletically inclined, they know their target, and then their target is gone. Not wasted lives, wasted bombs or waisted time.)
~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces