Submit

stay and chat with me?
  sure!
  aha no!
  GOLLLDDDZZZ
View Results

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:55 pm
I guess I'm just caught up in everything that I don't really pay attention to myself. *has to do over three major homeworks in one night* crying

I'm so gonna get majorly sick again...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:06 pm
Aww...that sucks. Don't get sick. crying  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:17 pm
Ahh I'm alright now =]
Though the pain of missing my ex has crept back onto me....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:00 am
Aww...yeah? Were you with him for a long time?  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:34 am
Five and a half months which has been my longest and my most serious *coughengagmentcough* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:02 am
Yeah? Well, they say you never forget your first love. heart Although I forgot about all the guys I dated since I discovered true love. He just left today for a week. crying I feel so alone and it sucks. The house is waaaay too quiet now. At least it's only a week and not six months.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:25 am
At least it's only a week instead of four years eek
*current situation*
BUT THAT STILL GIVES HIM NO RIGHT TO ACT LIKE I DON'T EXIST AND NEVER TALK TO ME!!! scream
Ughh forget him? I could never. Get angry at him, for a period of time yes. Get depressed over him, only for the maximum thirty minutes since I'm a bit against depression over a guy. Love him, always. Will there be a grudge if we ever talk again? Oh HELL yes. Will that grudge stay there? That's a POSITIVE YES.
*currently angry at the moment*
Why did he have to leave for a week? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:36 pm
I was just saying I chose to forget. razz It's different for everyone. Who knows why he's not talking to you. I'm sure he has his reasons. It's always really really tough to try and stay friends after it's over. sad

He's in the Navy and had to leave for a week to conduct cross-training operations out in Vermont. crying Kinda sucked coming home from work to an empty home.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:55 am
Yeah, it seems that I deal with it by finding a reason(s) to be angry and then that lasts for about a month (I'll see if I can try for two now) and then I get sad for a very short time and then I fall in love all over again and be loyal and then find another reason to see that he doesn't love me or never did and it starts all over again stare
Being angry of course is the best way to deal with this for me since he won't talk to me. I'll just live high school as it comes...

Awww...I can't imagine going to an empty home like that...well at least you know he's safe =] Since it is just training. If I was in a situation like that I'd work hard and try to prepare for something special when he gets home 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:14 pm
I know what you mean. Just try not to make yourself miserable over him forever hun. If it's meant to be, he'll come back around. heart
Yeah, high school should be experienced that way. Don't hold back or have any regrets. If there's something you want, just go for it. Or you might just miss out on some amazing things. I really really regret not trying out for either flags or cheerleader.

Yeah, it's weird but it just makes out affection grow and we appreciate each other even more once we're together again. I normally try and surprise him with something nice each time. Not sure what for this time yet. I'll think of something.

Oh! Want to hear something freaking sweet? I got to be Hello Kitty at my work today!!!  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:50 am
Yeah that's how I'm living high school right now. I'm fine with not joining as many clubs since I'm already in anime (probably the nicest club out there at my school) and Newspaper Staff and these are all that I need for Freshmen year. I told one kid that I liked that I liked him though a couple days later it turns out that he already had a girlfriend so I just backed off.
I can turn off my attraction for someone unless I REALLY REALLLY like them which have been two people in my life so far. And so I turned off my attraction for this kid (not to mention he stabbed me in the inner elbow with his mechanical pencil)

I would think so about the momentary separation. I'd definitely be the same way.

NO WAY!! HELLO KITTY! THE HELLO KITTY!!! 4laugh
Woooooow what for? Did you dress up in a costume or something? Did you take pictures, I definitely would have taken pictures!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:50 am
blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart heart

Yes! I was THE Hello Kitty. I dressed up in the costume at work for a promotion. We were handing out stuff to the kids. It was a lot of fun. Of course I took pictures!!! Well, I took my camera and had my co-workers take the pics. Here's a link to my fav one.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g196/final_shadow/100_2945.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g196/final_shadow/100_2931.jpg  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:27 am
xd heart heart heart 4laugh

THAT'S AMAZING
wow that right there makes working look fun.
How in the world did you see through the head?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:56 pm
LoL Through the nose and eyes...but mostly through the nose. I had to be led around since it wasn't so easy to see. Yes! It was so fun.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:02 pm
Oh wow I'd love to dress up in that though I'd probably be sweating! How in the world were they able to obtain a hello kitty suit in the first place? *wants to buy a puppy suit somewhere* 4laugh  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff