Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:36 pm
ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:59 am
Welcome back to the thread...

Apple the ninja bumper! ninja  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:07 pm
I'm bored. Anyone want to chat? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:27 pm
Lol sorry I haven't been on much. Probably won't be able to stare

how's everything with you then? mrgreen  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 pm
I'm not surprised since you started school and all. Can't be neglecting your studies. ^_~ I'm good. Just a lil bored. I'm about to go to 7-11 with hubby to get some slurpies. heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:14 pm
Lol I live like a couple of blocks away from a 7/11 myself 3nodding

Yeah, what's even worse is the 55 vocabulary words that I have to write two definitions for and a sentence. It has to be handwritten and the vocabulary words have to be highlighted... burning_eyes

Not to mention for Journalism I have to go to businesses and ask if they'd like to be in our school newspaper because we need the money to publish the paper in the first place crying
If there's one thing I hate, it's being rejected or the likely possibility of being rejected.  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:00 pm
Vocab words can suck at times. One of the classes I remember having the most work was debate. It was a lot of fun though.

All you can do is go on out there and try your best. Just remember, each no brings you closer to a yes. Or, you can be a real go getter and talk them into changing their mind. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:19 pm
ninja
Hai!

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:59 pm
Hi Apple!

*waves* biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 am
Yeah that's a good way to look at it =D THANKS
Oh and I wanted to join Debate but then once I got Journalism and seeing how serious it is and how much work is put into it I'm going to make that my freshman focus (OMIGOD THAT SHOULD TOTALLY BE A PHRASE) and one guy is quitting Journalism because he has a job and three online classes so he doesn't have time for Journalism and also my friend Amy because she never wanted the class in the first place.
Next year though I'm going to join Journalism again (since the uber seniors are going to graduate and they're like the life source of Journalism this year) and a service club that does community work. I always wondered what Debate was about...  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:46 pm
Freshman Focus! That's awesome! You can use that the entire year. Then you'll have to come up with something new and witty once you're a soph. xd

I never had the chance to take Journalism. Although, it always did sound like fun. I was always super busy getting in all the required classes and choir. Debate was seriously awesome! A LOT of research and work though. It was about half and half with us getting to pick the topic and being assigned a topic to debate. Politics/Religion and Abortion are never ending arguments though. You just take turns in a certain order and talk about your points on why you are for or against something. The goal is to stump the other team and the class votes for who has won them over.

*WARNING! Memory Lane Moment*

There was this one time I was on a debate team with my friend Dan and we were kicking butt and totally going to win, but then he said the worst thing for his rebuttal since he was all out of things to say.

"Vote for us, because I'm better looking and if you don't, Kelly will cry."

OMG! We so had it and we lost just about every vote since he said that and everyone in the class told us that was the only reason why too. T.T It sucked to lose but it was pretty funny. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 am
Wow debate does seem like a lot of work but also sounds like a lot of fun! It's weird how just one slip up would cost you the whole vote but hey now it's one of those memory lane joke stories you can tell 3nodding

I feel bad because I didn't do two of my homeworks. One was to do Current Events *shives up* I was never one to do that kind of homework. I seriously tried though, I went to google and searched the news but all there was, was Obama's speech and how much people were looking forward to it and how he accidently kissed his running mate's wife.

Then I could do my geometry homework because while she was explaining stuff I was off in lala land thinking about the guys that sit in front of me and behind me and stuff....teenagers, we're like this rolleyes you know? xd  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:13 pm
I hate the news. It's always boring or depressing so I never watch it. razz

Lala land can be very nice. It's easy to slip into if you're surrounded by cuties. heart LOL Although now you prolly can't make heads or tails of the homework.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff