Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
school ._. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

school
  NAY D<
  YAY...(ew)
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:21 pm
biggrin Yay, you already started classes, Churrlo! How was your first day exactly if you don't mind me asking.

XD Physiology is mind boggling like that. I did like my first try at it, the professor was really kind and she even made us try some exercises to help us relax. crying It was like kinder garden all over again, taking naps on the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:28 pm
Psychology... not physiology razz

But yeah it's horrible >_< I don't get it already T.T My first day was easy... I just went over the syllabus mostly and we talked about what the class would be like >_<; Japanese and Psychology are gonna be tough X_X I don't get the first chapter already in Psych xd Joy...  

churrlo

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 pm
Physiology Psychology *fixed*

You're taking Japanese? surprised heart

Well hope you fair better than me, this semester just looks like it's ready to kick my bum...I feel terrible already and it's only been two weeks...

I still like college though, just wish I could skip certain things that I have no motivation for. >_>

Met new people so that was a good thing at least. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:49 pm
I don't have much motivation at all X_X And yeah I am Japanese 301, usually a junior course gonk But they put me there >.< But meh... this semester seems hard already and it's only the first day! crying  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:08 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
iGiveOrgasms
TheBlueWarrior
iGiveOrgasms
TheBlueWarrior
Stop your bitching, I've been in class since June! I go to a year round college. >.>

i would die if i went to a year round college D=
i love summer i hang out with my friends like almost everyday >D

Yeah... I only get a 2 week vacation for summer.

how can u live, with a 2 week vaca? D=
i basically have a 3 month vaca =D i start college on the 27th (oh noes) D=

i get 4 months in summer mrgreen im gonna make a mint

I'll trade you.
xD

Never! xd

@Churrlo: im doing masters in psych, if you want a hand ^_^ i prob have some books lying around that i can recommend if you want something specific on a particular topic. Good luck with the japanese though, i gave up on that when i was 14 xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:28 am
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
iGiveOrgasms
TheBlueWarrior

Yeah... I only get a 2 week vacation for summer.

how can u live, with a 2 week vaca? D=
i basically have a 3 month vaca =D i start college on the 27th (oh noes) D=

i get 4 months in summer mrgreen im gonna make a mint

I'll trade you.
xD

Never! xd

@Churrlo: im doing masters in psych, if you want a hand ^_^ i prob have some books lying around that i can recommend if you want something specific on a particular topic. Good luck with the japanese though, i gave up on that when i was 14 xd

What would make any one learn japanesee burning_eyes  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:37 am
I'm going to take japanese in junior year. It'll be the third language I'm being taught. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:37 am
Japanese can be hard but it's sorta easy in my opinion... the kanji is just hard >.<

@ Ghost - Woah psych major? >.< My cousin is doing that too =o At the moment I don't need specific books ... I was just reading chapter one which is an introduction and it's like... confusing XD; Like there's no way I can remember all the vocabulary or comprehend everything D: Structuralists what D:

@ Ninja - Various thinks actually. Like I am going into business, and many businesses are set up in Japan and what not, they're big on that so I could get a really good job knowing Japanese in the business world considering that's my major in college. Also lots of people have the desire to learn it because they love anime and that sorta stuff or they are just interested in Japanese culture and stuff.  

churrlo

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:45 am
churrlo
Japanese can be hard but it's sorta easy in my opinion... the kanji is just hard >.<

@ Ghost - Woah psych major? >.< My cousin is doing that too =o At the moment I don't need specific books ... I was just reading chapter one which is an introduction and it's like... confusing XD; Like there's no way I can remember all the vocabulary or comprehend everything D: Structuralists what D:

@ Ninja - Various thinks actually. Like I am going into business, and many businesses are set up in Japan and what not, they're big on that so I could get a really good job knowing Japanese in the business world considering that's my major in college. Also lots of people have the desire to learn it because they love anime and that sorta stuff or they are just interested in Japanese culture and stuff.

I guess the reasons end this disscussion rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:59 pm
churrlo

i got as far as katakana and gave up xd Japanese people are really nice though, it would be nice to be able to speak that language, but learning it made me so miserable i dont even want to think about starting again xp

Yup i majored in psych, now doing my masters in health psych, then either an interneship or my PhD, im not sure. The vocab will come, you'll just use it more and more and eventually it'll stick. Or you can always make yourself flash cards or something.  

Iconised Ghost

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:38 pm
Iconised Ghost
churrlo

i got as far as katakana and gave up xd Japanese people are really nice though, it would be nice to be able to speak that language, but learning it made me so miserable i dont even want to think about starting again xp

Yup i majored in psych, now doing my masters in health psych, then either an interneship or my PhD, im not sure. The vocab will come, you'll just use it more and more and eventually it'll stick. Or you can always make yourself flash cards or something.

i remmember that movie for jackie chan "Around the world in 80 day's"! who saw it whee ?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:00 pm
Iconised Ghost
churrlo

>.< It's just... so hard to understand and comprehend and like take it all in xd That's my problem haha.

Well katakana is easier to write xd But I sorta liked hiragana better cause it's pretty :3 It only took us a month for each =o  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:11 pm
churrlo
Iconised Ghost
churrlo

>.< It's just... so hard to understand and comprehend and like take it all in xd That's my problem haha.

Well katakana is easier to write xd But I sorta liked hiragana better cause it's pretty :3 It only took us a month for each =o

Well you've got a whole semester, im sure you will be able to absorb at least some of it 3nodding if you can memorise katakana and hiragana, you can memorise psych terms mrgreen I liked hiragana because i could actually read most of it, i learnt it before my "screw this, im just here for the japanese food" phase xd

Whats the jackie chan reference?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 pm
No idea on the Jackie Chan D: xd If you understood hiragana I don't see how katakana was hard xd Same pronunciation, different character razz It wasn't that bad hehe. And also... meh D: It's gonna suck  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:01 pm
churrlo
No idea on the Jackie Chan D: xd If you understood hiragana I don't see how katakana was hard xd Same pronunciation, different character razz It wasn't that bad hehe. And also... meh D: It's gonna suck

no way! half were different, half were semi different so you thought you knew them but you really didnt. And then we were moving on to more complicated sentence structures...yuck

Yes its gonna suck. But you gotta do what you gotta do  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces