Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
Hey is anyone else here a writer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodycraving

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:38 pm
writing two books write poetry and have a complete creativity block evil crying scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:45 pm
I love writing, but I get writer's block most of the time. Especially since English is horrible, I always messes up the tenses and sentence structures. I end up not knowing how to convey my feelings into words. I don't write in my native language because I'm worse at it! redface  

oh `chaste

Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Aerorocker007

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:54 pm
YES! I love writing, and I have an idea for a novel.
But I can never bring myself to actually go to writing forums and get feedback on my stories, I'm paranoid about someone taking them. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:38 am
I love writing and am currently working on a novel of my own. I'm rather impressed with it's story line actually. I've had the idea for about four years now, but...I'm a HUGE procrastinator so I haven't got much. sweatdrop
On the other hand my sister and I write fanfics together and they're usually pretty crazy. We have two main one's that we're working on now and three old ones that haven't been finished yet.
I also have quite a few fanfics of my own that aren't finished yet but I do plan on putting them up on my profile on FF.com (And the one's with my sister). I'm not one for sharing anything, other than my fanfics, online.  

Kaiya Kaos

Jeodiac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:01 pm
I love writing! I just finished my novel "Nakariakove Kidnapping." The chapters are short but there are many of them. I'm currently posting them on my journals.

I'm soon going to be writing another story. But I have two in mind. They're both fanatasy, a genre that I've never written until now. (sort of) But I don't know which story to start first. But I do love writing!^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:36 pm
I love writing! I need to improve and hone my skills, though. There's so much room for improvement. My best advice: DON'T GIVE UP! Writer's Block is a figment of your imagination that says, "Blah, blah, blah." Don't believe it. Writer's Block is a sign that you're forcing yourself to write and forcing yourself to write is not writing. Take your time and have fun when you write! These are the rules I play by.  

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

Vincent Ezra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:35 pm
I am a huge writer, too, I just finished my series of six books. They were my original characters, but it was my plot and I also added a few characters, so I think that counts as my own story. Now I'm starting a new novel, but I'm kind of stumped. I know it'll probably come to me in the middle of a dream sometime soon, so I think I'll wait for that. I get all my ideas around 2am or in a dream. That's why I stay up late on the weekends and whenever I'm not in school the next day. I think I've written enough now... heh heh. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 am
I like to write fiction and sometimes historical and realistic fiction.  

Deaths_Queen_Reapers_Love

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:18 am
I write, but I never finish any books.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 pm
Good luck on your book! For me, I am also a short story writer biggrin . I get too many writer's blocks to write an actual novel; however, I am trying to have a series of short stories connect together somehow.

I have my own dA account if anyone wants to see. Just ask :] whee  

not_a_cookie

xXx suicidal_skittles xXx

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 am
I love to write, but like most people, it seems that writers block is just out to get me. I enjoy writing short stories and poems. When I write something, I prefer writing (or typing) it out on the computer than by paper and pen. When I use the computer, words flow much easier and stuff sounds better. Is that just me or does that happen to you guys too?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:25 pm
I love to write, though I'm not very good. Most of my stories never see the light of day, but I'm posting one online now and it seems a few people actually like it for some reason.  

TessaEcho

Dedicated Seeker

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:12 pm
I am actually writing a novel that is so far like 20 pages typed. I know it is 5, 635 words and I am starting chapter four. The intro is still running on and as soon as I get over the cursed evil writers block I will be getting to the middle and building to the climax  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:57 pm
im making a book 36 typed pages, re writing it as well. if you see me on the roleplaying forums or such you would know what it is about lol  

sheptenmaru

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Pi-face Sho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:47 pm
I'm a fanfic writer, I don't think I have the endurance for a novel sweatdrop
I've written a Saiyuki fic that is ongoing and I want to start on a Phoenix Wright fic and a TWEWY fic.  
"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff