Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
NO WAI!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poop
  poop poop
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:50 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster
D: Beats me. Who ever has been here since 03 I guess.

hmmm, DO we have any 03 members though???

((and no, i don't mean "i HAD an 03 account...but it was hacked! yeah, that's it!" kinda people. that story is just played out and GHEY. the only thing MORE ridiculous than THAT are the people who claim to be glow.))

rolleyes

whats glow?

glow! THE glow! the first real user on gaia!

and holy s**t, i just looked him up and he's ACTIVE!!! he logged in last on june 19th, 2008!!!

whooooa, the mythical glow is ACTIVE. eek it boggles the mind...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:14 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster

((and no, i don't mean "i HAD an 03 account...but it was hacked! yeah, that's it!" kinda people. that story is just played out and GHEY. the only thing MORE ridiculous than THAT are the people who claim to be glow.))

rolleyes

whats glow?

and holy s**t, i just looked him up and he's ACTIVE!!! he logged in last on june 19th, 2008!!!

wow i've never heard of him! I'll have to look him up  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster

rolleyes

whats glow?

wow i've never heard of him! I'll have to look him up

well, his avi doesn't LOOK as impressive as it should, but he IS the original user.

he was inactive for YEARS and there were reports of people trying to track him down so they could buy the account from him. crazy, huh?

and sometimes n00bs who wanted people to pay attention to them would claim to BE glow. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:20 pm
lol i guess i should spend more time in the GD, ive never had a noob claim to be "glow" >.<  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:26 pm
Iconised Ghost
lol i guess i should spend more time in the GD, ive never had a noob claim to be "glow" >.<

i had some idiot i banned from HERE claim to be glow in an effort to get me to let them back in.

so i told them i KNEW the real glow, and he wasn't him...

the response?

"OMG can you ask him to donate to me?"

rolleyes

i wish to god i were joking...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:27 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

i had some idiot i banned from HERE claim to be glow in an effort to get me to let them back in.

the response?

rolleyes

mrgreen lol thats pretty classic though. Do you actually know glow?  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:28 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

the response?

rolleyes

mrgreen lol thats pretty classic though. Do you actually know glow?

pffffffffft, of course not! i just wanted to scare the little n00b a bit. xd

its amazing the things idiots will believe just because you have a few items, ya know? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:32 pm
lol true xd wow his avi is understated  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:35 pm
Iconised Ghost

yup.

before his most recent log on, it appeared that he stuck around on gaia for a few weeks and then bailed. so i truly doubt he has like, any good items or anything.

i think a lot of idiots think he must have like, a billion halos just sitting around in his inventory, ya know? sweatdrop

still, to have THE original account...you know some douche out there is willing to shell out the big bucks for it...or at least the big gold. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:38 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

yup.

before his most recent log on, it appeared that he stuck around on gaia for a few weeks and then bailed. so i truly doubt he has like, any good items or anything.

i think a lot of idiots think he must have like, a billion halos just sitting around in his inventory, ya know? sweatdrop

still, to have THE original account...you know some douche out there is willing to shell out the big bucks for it...or at least the big gold. rolleyes

yup some people are nuts. To have the original account would be nifty, but seriously no one outside of gaia cares.  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:39 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

yup.

yup some people are nuts. To have the original account would be nifty, but seriously no one outside of gaia cares.

yeah, and half the people WITHIN gaia wouldn't care! you'd have to put a sign in your signature proclaiming your awesomeness, which would only prove what a loser you were. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:47 pm
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

yup.

yeah, and half the people WITHIN gaia wouldn't care! you'd have to put a sign in your signature proclaiming your awesomeness, which would only prove what a loser you were. rofl

exactly xd a lot of people would be ignorant like me  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:26 pm
blue, you changed your hair. heart

glow? XD I like how the name just fits this whole "legendary" (I had no idea who he was until just now...) first user thing. He probably got into gaia as a spontaneous decision and got bored quick. Really it's funny how the first user ever looks newbish even though he isn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:36 pm
MissMunchieMonster
blue, you changed your hair. heart

glow? XD I like how the name just fits this whole "legendary" (I had no idea who he was until just now...) first user thing. He probably got into gaia as a spontaneous decision and got bored quick. Really it's funny how the first user ever looks newbish even though he isn't.

yes, yes i did. xd

i actually changed it a bunch of times as i was going to try to get away from the whole lucky star thing, but then i saw a new video that pulled me right back into konata fandom.

its on my profile now as the autoplay. 3nodding its awesome and bizarrely addictive!  

WastelandMama
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:23 pm
happeh gaiaversary!!!.......i cant remember the last time i poked my head in here, but the 28th??..........its been a bit..........at least you celebrate yours, i cant remember mine.........and ive never celebrated it neither......................hmm........maybe i should start...........  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff