Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Happy Birthday Blue :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Egga's listening to standup.
  It's funny.
  Her stomach hurts from laughing so much.
  But it's Blue's birthday so who cares?!
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:17 am
Lineriku
GO BLUE!!......HAPPY BIRTHDAY..........(whoa.....im catching up a bit......)........gone on any User Image sprees lately??.........not sure what to give you.........erm............a.......neck.............tie...........???¿?.........whatever.......ill find somthing...............im just not that good at finding something that'll suit your taste...........hmm......watermelons...........

You should change your name to periodlexic. It would make more sense than lineriku.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:26 am
angel_half82
Lineriku
GO BLUE!!......HAPPY BIRTHDAY..........(whoa.....im catching up a bit......)........gone on any User Image sprees lately??.........not sure what to give you.........erm............a.......neck.............tie...........???¿?.........whatever.......ill find somthing...............im just not that good at finding something that'll suit your taste...........hmm......watermelons...........

You should change your name to periodlexic. It would make more sense than lineriku.

swear to god i'm about to start following them around, editing their posts. stare  

WastelandMama
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:42 am
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
Lineriku

swear to god i'm about to start following them around, editing their posts. stare

User Image
...you seriously dont like my dots¿¿.......why havent you said anything before?? .....(and not in the other thread......i mean months or years ago.....)...ive been typing online like this since middle school...i know how to type but who really ALWAYS types correctly online??..............its just how i am when im on the internet.............(but that wouldnt really........no, im stickin to lin.........periodlexic could be a nickname at most.....)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:48 am
Lineriku
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
Lineriku

User Image
...you seriously dont like my dots¿¿.......why havent you said anything before?? .....(and not in the other thread......i mean months or years ago.....)...ive been typing online like this since middle school...i know how to type but who really ALWAYS types correctly online??..............its just how i am when im on the internet.............(but that wouldnt really........no, im stickin to lin.........periodlexic could be a nickname at most.....)

dude, i've seen posts of yours in this guild before that weren't periodtastic.

honestly, there's no reason to type like that. its not even a style.

stare

it makes your posts difficult to read. and while it cannot be deemed spam, if it keeps aggravating people, i will start editing posts.

fair warning, yo.  

WastelandMama
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:41 pm
bluegrass cat
Lineriku
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
Lineriku

User Image

stare

it makes your posts difficult to read. and while it cannot be deemed spam, if it keeps aggravating people, i will start editing posts.

fair warning, yo.

yo eek ! heyyyy,from when did you start saying yo stare ?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:57 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
bluegrass cat
Lineriku
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
Lineriku

User Image

stare

fair warning, yo.

yo eek ! heyyyy,from when did you start saying yo stare ?

before you were even in your daddys nutsack, yo  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:38 pm
A twinkle in your daddies eyes even. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:48 pm
i was going to say "since, like, forever" but now i feel really unwitty xd  

Iconised Ghost

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:42 pm
bluegrass cat
Lineriku
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
Lineriku

User Image

stare

fair warning, yo.

o snap...gangsta...(just playing..).......post your pic....page 7 me thinks...or 6.......what you see¿¿........exactly......not as adapted as it is now but those were my baby steps.....tell you what....cause you are the blue catty...i will try to cut down on my dots........but i cant get rid of them completely......it just feels wierd typing all regular.....but thats just me.....hmm.......we'll see...

edit....wait....it aggravates more people....who??....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:01 pm
Lol, with bluegrass's prez and Chias, I got myself a cowboy outfit.
Might get rid of the hat though.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:58 pm
the hat's neat!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:12 am
TheBlueWarrior
Lol, with bluegrass's prez and Chias, I got myself a cowboy outfit.
Might get rid of the hat though.

...y'all needzums a pony wit dem git ups of yurs.....im talkin bout a cowboys mustang....yee-haw!!......(yes i suppose thats my gift to you....cause i just couldnt find anything else...Happy Birthday!!)  

Lineriku

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 am
Cowboy get up looks pretty good blue.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:10 am
Happy Belated birthday blue!! *pounce* :3  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 am
What did you do for your Birthday Blue??  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff