Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
yay the official FG4PG i love pie random thread EDITED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is ish random
  YES!!! BELIVE IT!!!!
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:36 pm
I have nothing for or against Obama, Biden, or McCain - Palin is the only one I want to push off a cliff. I can not support someone who wants to take polar bears off the threatened species list due to economic interests, ban sexual education from schools (I'm not talking about teaching kids how to have sex for ********, I'm talking about educatining them because parents won't and there's too many teens pregnant), and someone who can only read from a bloody script. I know she's got her first interview tonight but I have a feeling all she's going to do is say the same old crap. I do not like this woman and I don't think she'll bring anything to this country except her v****a.

Damn it, McCain - couldn't you have picked a better VP?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:22 pm
Lyss can't take anymore of the politics talk.

Yesh, she wants to push Palin off a cliff too - same reasons as Ace and then some.

Yesh, she wants to bitchslap Biden for even thinking Hillary is a better choice for VP.

Yesh, she wants to tear the time and space continuum to shreds to not hear anything more about politics.

But alas, Lyss is only 16. So her opinions do not count.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:28 pm
Oh, I think all of us get tired of it. Today my mom just shouted, "I want these damn elections over with!" It's ALL we ever hear about. And I have to pay attention to it because I'm in Government and we'll be doing mock elections around November. I hope I get to ask the questions or like, be a third party...

Honestly, when I do turn 18 - it'll be much more important for me to vote in local elections than it will ever to be to vote in a national election. But for now, I'm good just being 17 and a senior in highschool.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:48 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
angel_half82
We need someone to clone ronald reagan.

have I told you yet that you're my favorite? :] <3

and btw Teddy Roosevelt = totally awesome :] He let his childrens have a pony inside :]

No this is the first time. xd  

angel_half82
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:58 pm
._. Politics again. *sigh*

Well at least it's a discussion thread now...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 pm
eglish wasnt reallymy first lang. i learned two at a time my brain understands and yses both at the same time which causes my mis spellings that and i was tired it was late when i was posting those....

well should we pick another topic ?  

The Real ish

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:05 pm
angel_half82
teh sexiful nerdy
angel_half82
We need someone to clone ronald reagan.

have I told you yet that you're my favorite? :] <3

and btw Teddy Roosevelt = totally awesome :] He let his childrens have a pony inside :]

No this is the first time. xd

well now you and jonniekinns are my favorites. He's been one for a while for many other reasons but yes, I <3 you too >w< xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:13 am
i say... Gambino for Prez!  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:11 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Iconised Ghost
better than actually electing a swine though, right? wink

wait, what am i saying, im not even american xd

I found that comment to be quite out of place and rude regardless of who it was about. I dislike it when any politician at all makes comments like that and I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from praising him for it.

christ on a cracker.

first of all, its an updated version of "turning a sow's ear into a silk purse". its got NOTHING TO DO WITH BITCHES ANYWAY.

second, mccain said the SAME DAMN THING about hildog's health care plan. and the fact that no one jumped on THAT, but they're all trying to jump on THIS just shows what a horribly sexist move nominating palin was in the first damn place. i guarantee you she'll be coddled by the republican party and during the vp debates, it'll all be about how MEAN biden was to poor little palin and if she manages not to burst into tears, they'll praise her for "being a trooper" or some other such crap. the only reason she's up there in the first damn place ((because there are a HELL of a lot more qualified FEMALE candidates in that party)) is because she's pretty to old guys and the republican party seems to think that women will just blindly vote for whatever b***h is on the ticket. ALSO sexist and disgusting. and hell yes i'd be JUST as pissed if the dems did the same thing, but thank god they didn't.

third, tsn, it wasn't rude OR out of place, so take a chill pill already. jeez. rolleyes i love you and all, but stop being so damn touchy about s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:23 pm
im glad ppl are talking on my thread  

The Real ish

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:10 pm
The Real ish
im glad ppl are talking on my thread

And how could they refuse a political chat,its there favourite game xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:04 pm
Palin needs to jump of a cliff. She has NO experience! -_- Lets talk about her bashing Obama for his foreign experience... well who is she to talk when she has only left the country ONCE, and she didn't even have a passport and had to get one that time. And who is she to take such firm stances on abortion or issues like that, when she is the one that allowed special restrictions and laws to be put in place IN HER OWN STATE. Hm? D: What she needs is a nice cup of STFU D<
User Image

And during her speech at the convention, I like how she did not address any of the actual issues and merely just attacked the opposing candidate. What is she going to be known for? The VP candidate who excels in attacking other people? I think there's already been one of those D< Cheney already shot his friend k thx D<

@ TSN - This is politics, get used to it. neutral  

churrlo

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:15 pm
This always seems to happen when politics comes into play...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:58 pm
angel_half82

this is true  

The Real ish

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:07 pm
The Real ish
angel_half82

this is true

yes,non-simplicity drives me crazy/nuts/to become bitchy

guys,you are talking about politics in america now like a freakin chemichal formula burning_eyes

Take it easy,will ya?
here is a simple edition!
right now,america needs a change ,which barak obama can give! now if mc kain is elected,then there would be no change in its......rules or the way its governed!
mc kain will go by the old book.....Bush's book!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff