Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Party time in Houston! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is raz an idiot for staying?
  Yes... >.> baka
  yes, he should be in my bed instead <3
  No, 80mph winds are a blast!
  *blows* Team Rocket is blasting off again...
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:25 pm
Razenof
*huggles moo* its realy not as bad as they dramatize it on tv, its more of an annoyance cause gas was so hard to get for the first few days and NO stores were open period cause of no power. so there are quite a alot of people around houston with no power no food or water. least the week was prity cool but its starting to warm back up. well raz needs to get off dads comp and dialup is so bloodly slow... glad to see everyone again crying i want my damn internet back

and its bullshit how they've been projecting since like wed that they will have about 50% of power returned to people by next monday, so theres no telling when i'm getting power back much less internet...
Aww sorry moo *huggles back* Well I hope your one of the people who gets their power turned back on. I'll see you later  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 pm
At least you're safe T.T Sucks about the internet majorly though X_X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:13 am
Did you get to go loot stuff??!?!?

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:32 pm
Razzy Finely has THE POWER!!!!! *tackle glomps everyone at random*

and omfg work has been crazy in the coffee shop this week... i feel like the tin man and i lost my oil can crying  

Razenof

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:00 am
Razenof

and omfg work has been crazy in the coffee shop this week... i feel like the tin man and i lost my oil can crying

*get's out the man oil*
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 am
SakuChwan
Razenof

*get's out the man oil*
3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl Glad you're good to go Raz.

.:Pixie-Port::Pixie-Port Industry::Daffy Quest::Draw Us Please?;-;:.

Dana Pixie Stix

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces