Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Closed. Please see new thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 am
Latelatelate but yes, please. xD I think I only have two or three active ones on my plate right now, so hopefully soon. Just need to stimulate the muses somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:21 pm
Just a wondering to stick my troll in somewhere with your Amarant. I could see them but heads as well as get along as she is very very hard headed but is also the meditative type (being a troll shaman will do that to ya) She is a blast to RP with and if a bond ends up forming it'd be really interesting to see. She is kinda a purist at heart so if anything more came about it and there ended up being baskets (which would take a -lot- of work as her 'interest' is Kifo, a fellow troll) it would be quite interesting for the family storyline as then Tai could probably use that information against Malis as she had almost condemned her daughter for mating with a 'non-troll'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malis: *eyes him* It be t' dreads, ah cannot be dissagreein' wit' t' fancy hairstyle!

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:56 pm
I think a meeting between these two could be pretty damn funny, Amirynth. Ama might mistake her for one of his own "kind," even if he's mostly just a result of larger breeds that dwell in mountainous areas rather than anything specific, such as Malis seems to be. As for a potential breeding, I'm afraid I already have plans for him at this point in time, though I'm still in the discussion stage with the mare's owner. Regardless, they could probably be at least haltingly friendly, and maybe bond a little through their shared funky hair zen-mindset. ;D If you'd like, I could set up an RP and PM it to you as soon as I'm all caught up?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:57 pm
*Pokes and prods*
You're looking for "family" RP for Meph, and his baby mama is available. <3

So far she has no idea of the pact made between Meph and Tempest, so wandering into Meph would be quite the mind-f*** for her. I can start something up for us in the next day or so?  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:25 pm
*Deflates at the prodding and poking* Hm, we could definitely do that, Lolli. I have an RP with Sosi going as far as breaking him out of his tree shape, but I could just timeskip a little for our RP. *Nods* What are we doing as far as the when though? Before Akahi has given birth or something later?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:24 pm
For Chimalsi's 1st plot idea are you looking for a future mate in that? If not... I have Artemis,
User Image

She is someone who in herself is sweet and caring. She likes to help others and will befriend anyone even if they tried to kill her she would probably still want to be friends with them and help them. She could help him maybe with his fragmented mind?  

Remove

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:05 pm
Nope, it isn't a thinly veiled breeding plot. That one is further down and... more obvious. xD If she's looking to "fix" him, that would be more second plot material, as the first plot is mainly just someone realizing he's insane after befriending him and running in the other direction. She'll need to be pretty firm if she wants to help him, and if that's in her personality, then I'd like very much to play it out and see. He'll be stubborn and possibly violent with her, so that's something to keep in mind as well. He's been this way for a long, long while, and it's hard for him to change.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:38 pm
yeah that works ok, she is lifemated to a kalona and has some Kalona kids so she has had to be rather stubborn and well she has been hurt by her kids a few times, so that probably wouldn't bother her too much.

Sorry for getting mixed up, was rather tired when I posted here!  

Remove

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:42 pm
Oooh, yes, I think I've seen their kidlings wandering about, now that you mention it. Well, that should work out just fine then. And no worries~ if you wanted me to post a start, I'll get to it... hopefully soon. I have a few replies to make as it stands, and I'm probably going to take a bit with it. If you wanted to go ahead and make a thread, that's totally fine too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:04 pm
I'm quite happy to wait, I have a few RPs to wrap up.  

Remove

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:38 pm

late as well xD
okay so Ill obviously be using October. She's open to anything right now so who would you like to use? is there any plots you need her in?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm
Thread is currently semi-closed so that I can catch up with what I already have on my plate. This doesn't mean that no new offers can be made, simply that they won't be addressed until later. If you have posted before this point and are still interested, please PM me or leave another post to confirm.

@Remove: Sounds good, since I still have quite a few to get to myself. xD

@Xylaina: Well, only Chimalsi and Amarant are available at the moment. If you'd like something with Chima, she might fit his first plot? Or something with Amarant could be arranged, though I don't know enough about her personality to say if she could fall into either of his available openings. Do either of them appeal to you?

Lady_Ourania

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Sure we can try October and Chimalsi out =)
what do you have in mind exactly? I understand from that plot you would like for her to fall for him based on his outer exterior but then what effect would you like her to have finding out what his mind is like? Her personality is Modest on her cert but i havent played her out fully yet * well as a foal i rped her but she hasnt gotten much adult rp*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:43 pm
Well, the plot isn't necessarily romantic - in fact, because of other things I have running, I would prefer that it was mainly of a platonic nature - but the basic idea is that she would befriend him, and then later figure out that there was something very, very wrong with him. Once the extent of his delusional mind was revealed, she would possibly revile or denounce the friendship with him. What I'd like for Chima to gain from it would be a sense of wrongdoing, and maybe questioning his lifestyle. It might not do anything right away, but it would eat at him over time. How October deals with it afterward would be entirely up to you. If she wanted to give him a second chance/apologize, or just straight out avoid him in the future, anything would do. 3nodding  

Lady_Ourania

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:35 pm

=) that sounds good to me. She needs more friends and something like that would be a good development of character. And i wasnt expecting anything romantic xD i was just a little confused by fall for but now i understand and i do like how that sounds ^^

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff