Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Kitty's Bugs and InK for ArTsIe Quest! O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like bugs?
  Ew! No (squash)
  Yes (a believer O.U)
  indifferent....(...o.o)
  I eat bugs! (.....O.o)
View Results

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:26 pm
I'll keep helping you whenever I can 4laugh
In the meanwhile I'm going to head off to sleep for tonight and then make a new quest thread tomorrow just to make everything more organized.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:36 pm
ok thanks for ur help ^_^  

i_am_recyclable

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:42 pm
No problem! Just pm me or post a comment in the threads (I'm mostly on the threads when I'm on gaia) if you need anything heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:31 pm
kk Thanx ^_^  

i_am_recyclable

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:22 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:24 pm
bumpidy
OH
before I forget to ask =]
Do you buy art materials like pastels and graphite pencils and whatnot?
I still can't get over the quality of your artwork!  

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:28 am
lol yes I do. It's possible but it's really hard to get good lines and shading with mechanical pencils and thank you for the compliments but like I said blame the pencils.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 am
Oh really? All I can and ever do draw with is mechanical pencils XD Though lately with my school work that requires a bit of creativity I shade in and the smudge it though sometimes that doesn't work too well sweatdrop
What's your favorite implement to use on your artwork?  

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:48 pm
Those graphite pencils. They come in different densities and grades and their great for shading. Mechanical pencils are good for outlines but they can't get very dark and don't shade very well. If you can't afford them a good ol' Number 2 will work just as well. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:37 pm
I would think that graphite pencils were your favorite, they'd probably be mine as well!
And thanks for the tip about the number two pencils, I have plenty of those it's just that I need a pencil sharpener now for them to actually be able for use xd  

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:48 pm
lol. Yesh That would help. It always bother me that I always have a mechanical pencil but not always a pencil sharpener. sweatdrop
But if you want you should try to expand from graphite to color pencils and eventually all that pastels and good stuff. You can get some really cool effects with them and photoshop if you know how to use it. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:08 pm
heart BUMP heart

Howdy  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:52 pm
Well Howdah to you too. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:29 am
I'm actually pretty good in color pencils, though I have to draw the picture in pencil first and then color it in sweatdrop
And I know how to use photoshop a bit but I'm still learning and I'm LOVING IT!  

Karunoshi

i_am_recyclable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:15 pm
lol thats great. Just keep experimenting. That's the key point of all and remember (caz I always forget) that each failure ish always something to learn and in the end helps you succeed. Corny but true.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff